Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Caught in the storm

Pagina 1 van 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Caught in the storm Empty Caught in the storm

Bericht van Frederick Crowley ma nov 19 2018, 10:54

It felt like ages ago since he had roamed these grounds. He tried to pay visits every now and then, but work could get quite busy, which made it hard to take a few days off in a row. At a certain point there was no other option than to just go for it. Hence why he had finally ended up at the castle. It was on short notice though, so he wasn’t even sure if they were informed. He would find that out soon enough though.

Before going inside, he walked past the fields where the care for magical creatures classes were given. It had always been one of the more relaxing classes. Interesting and a bit exciting. Perfect to hold his attention, which was a challenge not all professors succeeded at. With his hands folded behind his back he stopped for just a moment, a smile gracing his lips as he watched the herd of hippogriffs frolic about.

&Persephone

those times have shaped us who we wanted to be

Laatst aangepast door Frederick Crowley op ma nov 19 2018, 20:08; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :
Caught in the storm LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Graduate
Species: Wizard

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Caught in the storm Empty Re: Caught in the storm

Bericht van Persephone Ichor ma nov 19 2018, 15:40

Persephone took a deep breath as she jumped down to the ground from the fence she was sitting on to look at the hippogriffs in front of her. She used them in some of her classes and they all knew her, but that didn't change the nature of the creatures. They were proud and it was something the young professor admired about the creatures. "Hey," she mumbled quietly when one of the hippogriffs moved closer to her and she bowed down, not breaking the eye contact with the orange eyes of the stormy grey creature. She smiled when he bowed back and a laugh escaped her lips when he nudged her shoulder with his beak. "Stop it," the woman chuckled and placed a hand on his neck which was covered with soft, grey feathers. The care of magical creatures professor looked over her shoulder when another hippogriff joined them, not realising there was someone not that far away from her and looking at the herd.  

flut, ik mag echt niet meer in het engels posten lmao

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Care of Magical Creatures Professor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :
Caught in the storm Tumblr_m7l3dfeHyy1rpm9hyo1_250

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley ma nov 19 2018, 20:37

Some days he missed the simplicity of going to school. Just following a clear path all day and being around friends in the meantime. Nowadays he was the one planning out the day. Especially when it came to his job. Even now he was off for a week, his mind just couldn’t stop. As if he couldn’t turn it off anymore. It was a great skill to have, one he hadn’t thought he’d ever master. But at times he wanted to have a real break. Hopefully catching up with his friends would keep him from contemplating on his plans. He hadn’t spoken to them face to face in a while, and even though they corresponded over letters, it just wasn’t the same.

All that had to wait a bit longer though. Right as he wanted to turn towards the castle, a movement caught his attention. A person he didn’t immediately recognised, walked up to the creatures and greeted them. They soon accepted her in their midst. That was impressive. ”I remember my first time trying to do that. Didn’t go as smoothly, to be honest”, He said, loud enough so his voice would carry all the way so she could hear it, but not that loud so it would startle the hippogriffs. Or so he hoped..

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor ma nov 19 2018, 21:39

The warm breath from the second hippogriff tickled her neck and another chuckle escaped her lips. "Zagreus, stop it" She chuckled more and pushed him away softly. "Stubborn chickenwing" the woman said when he just moved his head away to push it back beween her shoulderblades. "You'll get your food, don't worry." She laughed, but not very long. Persephone turned around quickly and moved her hand up to her bun to grab her wand when she heard someone she didn't notice before, trying to protect the creatures if there was someone there that wanted to hurt them. ”I remember my first time trying to do that. Didn’t go as smoothly, to be honest” Both of the hippogriffs stomped their feet on the ground before they turned around and ran back to the rest of the herd. "They are quite proud in case you didn't notice," She replied to the man she didn't know and walked towards him with one eyebrow raised slightly. "It takes time to earn their trust sometimes especially in a herd like this." The professor told him with a small shrug before she climbed on the fence with her body to him and sat down on it, not really seeing the point in being defensive towards him since she had no reason to do so. "Who are you?" she asked him.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley ma nov 19 2018, 23:07

His best guess was he was now watching the new care of magical creatures professor. No student would be allowed to go into that field all by herself. She looked young though, but that didn’t mean much. He wondered what happened to the old professor. Maybe a career switch, or retired. It didn’t really matter. His curiosity was sparked for sure though. She seemed to fit in pretty well with the herd. He was almost sorry to interrupt the moment, but he couldn’t help it. The woman reached for what he suspected to be her wand as she turned around after he had spoken up. A friendly smile appeared around his lips as he tried to have a non-threatening attitude.

It looked like she realised he was not here to cause trouble. ”Oh I know they are”, He chuckled. He vividly remembered some Slytherin girl having a hard time submitting to that. The woman climb on the fence, resulting in her being taller than he was, so he had to look up slightly. Not that he minded. She then demanded to know his name. Perhaps also his intentions. Pretty straightforward. He didn’t mind that either though. ”Of course, where are my manners”, He replied. ”Frederick Crowley, ex-student. I’m here to visit some friends”, He introduced himself. ”I take you are the care of magical creatures professor?”

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor di nov 20 2018, 11:59

She looked over her shoulder to make sure the hippogriffs calmed down after what happened and turned her gaze back to the man in front of her while she got down from the fence to stand on his side of it. ”Oh I know they are” The young professor smiled a little and leaned her back against the fence, enjoying the sun on her face. ”Of course, where are my manners” he replied when she asked him who he was. ”Frederick Crowley, ex-student. I’m here to visit some friends” she nodded and looked around for a second when the eyecontact with the man made her kind of nervous as always. It was something she tried to avoid most of the time since most creatures didn't like it at all. "It's nice to meet you Frederick, I'm Persephone Ichor," her smile got a bit bigger and she looked into his eyes for a couple of seconds. "Well I don't want to be the one to hold you back from going to your friends-" she started but he already opened his mouth to talk. ”I take you are the care of magical creatures professor?” the woman nodded once again and rubbed the back of her neck when a hair from her head started to tickle.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley di nov 20 2018, 12:09

Everywhere he went, he felt inclined to explore whatever or whoever appeared in his line of sight. Perhaps it was just his curious nature, or a reflex he had learned during auror training. The more info one had on a subject, the easier it was to react accordingly to that environment. Fair, he knew almost everything there was to know about Hogwarts. Or at least all the secrets the castle allowed him to find out. Just like the castle, the people living here were ever changing. Old students graduating and leaving, new students arriving. Or, new professors, so it seemed. Either way, he wanted to know who she was, how she had ended up here, and how she liked her job.

So the man shrugged when she said she didn’t want to keep him from going to his friends. ”I’ve been away for months, another extra ten minutes wouldn’t hurt”, He explained. ”They don’t even know I’m coming over, actually”, He continued with a grin. Half because he wanted it to be a surprise, and half because he had only found out yesterday he was actually allowed to leave his job for a few days. ”How did you end up here then, if you don’t mind me asking? Sure there are a lot of jobs involving magical creatures”, He asked. There had to be a reason why she, and his friends too, chose to educate the younger generations, right?

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor di nov 20 2018, 12:36

She couldn't help it but let her gaze move from his brown, greenish eyes to look at the rest of his face and body. He was taller than she was and had a strong and athletic body. ”I’ve been away for months, another extra ten minutes wouldn’t hurt” Persephone looked back up at him when he started to talk again. ”They don’t even know I’m coming over, actually” he had a grin on his face and the care of magical creatures professor chuckled unded her breath. "Are you sure?" He probably wanted to see his friends instead of being here with her anyways. "How did you end up here then, if you don’t mind me asking? Sure there are a lot of jobs involving magical creatures” Persephone shrugged and placed one of her feet on the fence and crossed her arms. "I don't know to be honest, I was traveling around and one minute later I send them a letter if the job was free" she didn't regret it, not at all, but sometimes she wished she could still travel around as she used to do, learn more about the creatures that some might only read about. The ones that they say are the big bad wolf in the story were the most interesting ones in her opinion. "And here I am, teaching children that are almost my age about flobberworms and firecrabs" she chuckled.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID