Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Caught in the storm

Pagina 5 van 6 Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Caught in the storm - Pagina 5 Empty Re: Caught in the storm

Bericht van Frederick Crowley do nov 22 2018, 12:16

Of course he had just made up that rule all by himself. But hey, at least it was a creative way to stop her from being mean, wasn’t it? It also gave him a very good excuse to get just a little closer to her. Part of him did it because he wanted to prove he wasn’t intimidated by her. Maybe it was his sense of pride getting in the way. He had always been one to take a step forward when everyone else was inclined to take a step back. Another part of him knew that it was because she worked as a magnet of some sort. He wanted to get closer to her, for some reason he could not figure out right now.

The intense moment gave him butterflies, but instead of questioning it, he just enjoyed every second of it. He had not expected, however, her to be so bold and give him a kiss on the cheek. Seconds later she stepped away and turned around. He saw how she was about to apologize again. Well, there was one effective way he knew to stop her from talking. Without thinking twice about it, he put his hand on her neck and carefully gave a small peck on her lips.

When he pulled back, a sheepish grin appeared around his lips. ”You were going to apologize again”, He clarified his action. Though he had done it primarily because he had wanted to, to be honest. But that was a thought he kept to himself.

those times have shaped us who we wanted to be
Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :
Caught in the storm - Pagina 5 LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Graduate
Species: Wizard

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Persephone Ichor do nov 22 2018, 14:41

She wasn't sure what it was about him that made her gaze go back to him everytime she tied to look away, but she loved it. For the first time she wasn't 'scared' about eyecontact with someone, no, she wanted it this time. She needed it in a way.

When his hand was on her neck he gave her a small peck on her lips, but Persephone wanted more. She moved her hand up to place it on his cheek when she kissed him back for just a second, but he already pulled away and Persephone pressed her lips together when she tried not to smile too much and moved the hand that was in the air to her lips to touch them. ”You were going to apologize again” Right. Of course. He had no other reason to kiss her, she just wanted to say sorry again and that bothered him. "Well I apologize a lot so maybe you should do that again," the woman said with a small shrug like the kiss didn't make her feel butterflies- no forget the butterflies. It was a zoo. A zoo but one filled with grazy creatures and she loved the feeling and his lips on her own. She wanted to move closer to him, wrap her arms around him like an octopus and never let him go, but it would be too weird if she did that so she just stayed where she was with a smile on her face.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Care of Magical Creatures Professor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :
Caught in the storm - Pagina 5 Tumblr_m7l3dfeHyy1rpm9hyo1_250

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley do nov 22 2018, 16:35

Acting on impulse was not a habit of his. At least not one he had taken with him into adulthood. Thanks to his training and job he had found an approach to situations that gave him a more secure feeling. Normally he would analyze a situation first before acting. His brain had priority over his feelings. He had been taught to ignore them at all costs. Stress, fear, anger, pain.. But no one had prepared him for fighting against attraction. It hit him hard and out of nowhere. Whatever he had been trained to do, his heart was now overruling that. It was useless to try and resist it. So he didn't. It wasn't even a decision. It just happened and he went along with it.

After a short moment he pulled back. He wanted to gauge her reaction first. She was fairly calm about it, which made him conclude she probably didn't mind. Her next words confirmed his suspicion. Fred let his hand run down her neck towards her lower back, dragging his fingers along her spine. ”I could do that”, He replied. ”Or I could do it because I want to instead”, He continued, now revealing his true reasons, not longer hiding behind an excuse. He bent forward a bit again and pulled her in closer, pressing his lips on hers more passionately this time.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor do nov 22 2018, 17:34

She never thought she would be someone to do this with someone she didn't even really know. Someone she met while she was busy with the hippogriffs in the field, but maybe this was what she wanted. Maybe she didn't want to plan her whole life and just wanted to be surprised every once in a while, just like when he kissed her, even if it was just a soft peck on her lips.

The feeling of his hands running down from her neck towards her lower back made her shiver slightly and bite her lip again. She moved closer to him and placed a hand on his chest, slowly sliding it up to his cheek. ”I could do that” He said and she cupped his cheek with her hand, moving her thumb over his bottom lip. "You should," she whispered. ”Or I could do it because I want to instead” Persephone moved her hand away from his cheek and wrapped her arms around his neck when he kissed her again. She played with some of his hairs at the back of his neck and kissed him back. His lips against hers made her lose her breath and she never knew she liked that feeling. It was like she couldn't fill her lungs with air, but he was her oxygen at the same time.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley do nov 22 2018, 19:28

Never could he have predicted this conversation would take such a turn. Pure coincidence had made him stop at the field earlier. He could have walked on to the castle right away. But he hadn’t, and now he was happy he had decided to take a little detour. Those ten minutes could easily turn into a few hours now, he wouldn’t mind. As excited as he was to meet up with his friends, that would have to wait for a bit longer. It wasn’t like he had an appointment to get to in time anyway. For all he knew, they still had no idea he was in the neighbourhood. Even if he crossed their minds, they would probably think he was back in London.

There was no place he’d rather be than here though. It was actually amusing. He remembered how the forest had always made him feel slightly unsafe. After the things he had seen on the job though, it wasn’t all that bad anymore. And he was not alone either. At the moment he was living in a bubble, entirely consumed by the feelings rushing through his veins. The forest could be on fire and he probably wouldn’t even notice. Lost in the kiss they shared he almost forgot to breathe. That was what eventually made him pull back once more, as he tried to catch his breath. ”Do you still want me to take care of those flobberworms or are we even on that now?” He asked amused. In his opinion he had deserved a break from that, to be honest.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor do nov 22 2018, 20:03

Butterflies. Thestrals. Dragons. Thunderbirds. They were all having a big party inside of her when they kissed. Persephone ran her hands through his hair and deepened the kiss a little. Her left hand moved from his hair to the back of his neck and slowly moved her thumb over his cheek.

She had her eyes closed and everything around them didn't matter anymore. The forest that still scared her sometimes suddenly made her feel safe. Frederick pulled back from the kiss and she took a deep breath, her eyes still closed. ”Do you still want me to take care of those flobberworms or are we even on that now?” She chuckled under her breath and opened her eyes to look at him. "Maybe," she murmured quietly and pulled him closer to her again to kiss him. "Don't you have to go to your friends?" Persephone asked and kissed the corner of his mouth before she moved to pull her arms back from around his neck. "It's not like everyone would appreciate it if you would be here already but ended up late because you were in the forest with the care of magical creatures professor," the woman mumbled and pulled a corner of her mouth up in a small smile.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley do nov 22 2018, 22:07

No one would come looking for him here. No one had any clue of his whereabouts anyway. There were more comfortable places to hide from the world, but for now this place was doing perfectly fine. He had long forgotten about the actual reason they had walked all the way here. Unicorns who? Aside from using his brain, he had also lost the ability to breathe properly. He was too caught up in much more fun activities. His lungs didn’t quite agree though. So eventually he had to take a short break to get some oxygen into his system again. He felt slightly light-headed, though that could be blamed on the fact that he was completely mind-blown by all this as well.

When she mentioned his friends again, he was treated with one last kiss before she let go of his neck and took a small step back. A soft complaining hum escaped from his chest. ”As I said, they have no idea I’m coming over anyway. For all they know I arrived only just now”, He said with a cheeky smile. ”It is getting kind of late though”, He then noticed. ”It would be fun to catch Lev in his classroom”, He chuckled. The surprise on his face would be amazing, he could already tell.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor do nov 22 2018, 22:40

”As I said, they have no idea I’m coming over anyway. For all they know I arrived only just now” Persephone nodded slightly and rubbed the back of her neck. ”It is getting kind of late though. It would be fun to catch Lev in his classroom” Persephone hid her hands in the pockets of her black coat. "It is getting late and I guess it would be" she said with a soft smile. "I'll see you later then," well. She that was what she hoped because she really wanted to see him again, but she wasn't sure if that was what he wanted too. The young woman took another step back and looked over her shoulder into the forest that suddenly seemed a lot more intimidating than it was before when she was closer to the man. "If you need me I'll be here, not that you will but you know, if you do you know where to find me and if I'm not here I'll be with the hippogriffs or just ask a student, I'm sure they would know" she said and started to talk too much and too fast again.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID