Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Common ground

Pagina 6 van 6 Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Common ground - Pagina 6 Empty Re: Common ground

Bericht van Frederick Crowley za dec 15 2018, 19:17

Even if he found a tree that was tall enough so his friend couldn’t reach the top of it, it would not fit in his living room. Which was sad, because he would have loved to see him struggle a bit. Then again, at least now they would have a nice tree, star on top included. And he wouldn’t have to balance himself on top of one of his chairs this time. That was a positive as well, wasn’t it? ”I’d like to be able to walk around in my living room though”, He chuckled at his comment. Then he remembered how big the trees were at Hogwarts, when they put them up. He tried to imagine such a giant in his house, which made it all even funnier.

Apparently that tradition was still going on. He always found it amusing how they stayed safe here, considering the amount of cats the students brought with them each year. ”It sure is a weird sight”, Fred agreed with Lev. Vasyl decided to give some input as well. The young man looked at the cat and back at his friend when he asked if he could bring him to London too. ”I’m sure he wouldn’t. I have a spare food bowl somewhere, so it should be fine”, He replied. He wouldn’t want the two to fight over food, after all.

the needle in our compass is trembling
Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :
Common ground - Pagina 6 LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Graduate
Species: Wizard

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Lev Nekrasov za dec 15 2018, 20:23

- lev nekrasov -
Trying to imagine such an enormous tree in Fred's house was hard. Not only because he hardly had ever been to his home but where to place such a huge tree? And how to get it inside in the first place? ”I’d like to be able to walk around in my living room though”, Fred chuckled and Lev joined in. That would probably for the best. Having to nearly glue yourself to the wall in order to get around the house? It didn't seem comfortable. ”It sure is a weird sight”, the young man agreed with him. Where did they even get trees that large every single year? ”I’m sure he wouldn’t. I have a spare food bowl somewhere, so it should be fine”, Fred answered. A small smile appeared around Lev's lips. "We're grateful, right Vasyl?" The grey tomcat replied to hearing his name this often by meowing loudly. Not like he actually understood what was being said. Or at least, Lev thought he wouldn't understand. Yet again, how much would cats understand in the first place? Maybe more than they thought. "Hey Fred, we should do something with Ali and Nyx now you're here." It had been a while since they did something as a group. After school they all went their own way. Though Lev had returned to where the bigger part of the group had gathered after travelling a while.
Lev Nekrasov
Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor
Lev Nekrasov
icon + karakterkaart :
Common ground - Pagina 6 Lev_li10

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID
Year: N/A

Bericht van Frederick Crowley di dec 18 2018, 20:16

It was safe to say he was pretty hyped about Christmas now. Last year, he had honestly dreaded the holidays a bit. With nowhere to run from the inevitable loneliness at the dinner table, it had been a frightening thought. But this year, all would be better! Now he had Lev, and apparently his purring friend as well. Fred smiled and petted the cat, gently scratching the scruff of his neck. Maybe he would find the courage this time to actually visit his father too. He had left him all by himself last time, and it did not sit right with him. He had regretted it more than a few times, if he had to admit it.

Then, the other took his thoughts off of it by suggesting a more fun idea. ”I would love that!” He replied enthusiastically. They could hang out after dinner, perhaps. ”I wanted to go look for Alison after checking up on you. I’d like to surprise her”, He explained. Fred pulled a hand through his hair for a second, smiling at the idea. ”We could do something fun with the four of us later tonight, yeah?” He asked him. Sure the others would have to go to bed not too late, but that did not mean they couldn’t hang out when the students were already in their dorms, right?

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Lev Nekrasov wo dec 19 2018, 19:28

- lev nekrasov -
It had been months since the four of them had done anything together. It would be a nice change of pace, to talk about the fun part of the past again. ”I would love that!” Lev could notice the enthusiasm in Fred's voice. It made him smile a little more. v”I wanted to go look for Alison after checking up on you. I’d like to surprise her”, the Auror explained, smiling. Lev gave an understanding nod, surprising Alison was risky but amusing. ”We could do something fun with the four of us later tonight, yeah?” Lev nodded again, that sounded like a plan. Lev let himself fall backward on his bed again. "It's been so long," he sighed with a grin on his face. It was so nice to see Fred again and to be together with the whole group.
Lev Nekrasov
Lev Nekrasov
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley wo jan 16 2019, 14:18

Even though he had made new friends in London, nothing compared to hanging out with his childhood friends. He had spent a big chunk of his life with Alison, and later Nyx and even Lev. His greatest memories involved the four of them as a group. Now he could make more of those, he was pretty hyped up. He had been looking forward do having enough days off to visit them here at Hogwarts and now that day had finally come. He couldn’t be happier at the moment. The promise of more adventures later that night gave him a much needed energy boost. ”Facts. I wish I could come over more”, He responded with a soft sigh. ”But hey, someone has to keep everyone safe, right?” He then chuckled. He had chosen this job for a reason, so now he had to deal with the busy hours as well.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Lev Nekrasov za jan 19 2019, 17:47

- lev nekrasov -
It was just such a big change for him when Fred was around. It was nice to be around his friends, expecially those who weren't around as often. ”Facts. I wish I could come over more”, Fred responded. All Lev could do was agree by nodding. There wasn't much to add. It would be nice to see eachother more often but it wasn't really possible with their jobs. ”But hey, someone has to keep everyone safe, right?” A small grin appeared on Lev's face. "Meanwhile I try to explain things to a bunch of teenagers that are incredible unintrested most of the time. Can't say that's as heroic as your job," Lev said with a smile. He honestly didn't really mind. He probably wouldn't like a job with such a strong connection to dark wizards. A bunch of irritating teenages was probably better for his state of mind.
Lev Nekrasov
Lev Nekrasov
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley di jan 29 2019, 01:59

Even though the hours spent at the Ministry could pile up, and aside from the risk of the job itself, he liked being an Auror. It was a challenging job and at the same time one with a high reward. He felt like he was actually making a difference for the community. If he worked hard, he could keep his friends safe too. He knew Hogwarts was sometimes the target of malicious organisations, considering the amount of magical items hidden around the school. So, while Lev was explaining things to a bunch of uninterested teenagers, he made sure the school was not under attack. ”Not as heroic, but way more important, no doubt. You never know if they have to use your classes in real life one day, and if they unfortunately encounter such a situation, I’m sure some of your lectures will stick to them and save their life”, He said with an encouraging smile. He was, after all, educating the next generation of wizards.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Lev Nekrasov wo jan 30 2019, 17:33

- lev nekrasov -
”Not as heroic, but way more important, no doubt. You never know if they have to use your classes in real life one day, and if they unfortunately encounter such a situation, I’m sure some of your lectures will stick to them and save their life”, Fred told him with an encouraging smile. Lev shrugged but couldn't help smiling slightly while doing so. "There probably wouldn't be much to teach to if the aurors didn't do their jobs," he continued. If it wasn't for the aurors a fair share of the wizarding population would be dead by now. It wasn't exactly uncommon for an evil group to target Hogwarts or an item inside the school. And most of the time those wizards didn't care about collateral damage.
Lev Nekrasov
Lev Nekrasov
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID