Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Washed up

Pagina 6 van 8 Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Washed up - Pagina 6 Empty Re: Washed up

Bericht van Oskar Agard ma dec 10 2018, 01:10

With every minute that passed by, the nausea got worse. He felt sick to his stomach. His breathing was a bit irregular. It was not a full on panic attack.. Yet. If anything, he had to avoid breaking down even more. The walls of the room were closing in on him. He had to get out of here, and as soon as possible, preferably. His little trick to keep himself grounded was quickly shut down. Luckily her hand around his wrist helped as well. She was like an anchor, keeping him from floating away in his anxiety again. He hated that he had to rely on her for it, but he gladly let it happen.

When he got up, it took him a second to find his balance. He took a deep breath. While still avoiding to look at her, he pulled his arm free from her grip, but softly grabbed her hand instead. Carefully he made his way towards the showers again, now too uncomfortably aware of the foam clinging at his skin. He let go of her hand as soon as they arrived, pressing the button of the nearest one. The water coming out of it was clean and hot, yet the boy couldn’t help but shiver when it hit his shoulders.

Soon enough, almost all the foam was gone. As if someone was controlling him, he walked over to grab a big, white towel. He started drying himself off, after which he fetched his clothes. He wrapped it around his waist and took off his now soaked underwear, before throwing it in one of the trash cans. He would go back to his dorm right after anyway, so he could do without for until he could take a fresh pair out of the closet. Still automatically moving, he got dressed and folded the towel over the drying rack. Then he looked over to his sister, to see if she was ready to go as well.

feeling like this panic that i have will never end
Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Washed up - Pagina 6 LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Fifth year
Species: Wizard

Slytherin Student

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Ka'on Agard ma dec 10 2018, 19:01

- ka'on agard -
When Oskar got up, it became obvious to her that his balance wasn't that great right now. All the more of a reason not to let him go. Until he pulled himself free however. It made the weird and annoying feeling in her belly get worse. That feeling, however, dulled once more when he stoftly took her hand instead. The two made their way towards the end of the large bath, out of it and towards the showers. That's where they had to split again. Ka'on kind of rushed everything, she wanted to be done before he was so that she could be there when he was finished. As soon as the foam was washed from her body she dried herself off, high speed. It made getting dressed harder since her body was still damp. The blonde simply stuffed her bikini into one of her pockets, hoping that it wouldn't be too obvious. Thankfully she had brought some underwear with her, otherwise she would still be wearing that bikini under her clothes. As soon as Oskar was done she shuffled over to him to grab his hand again. She gave his a soft queeze before loosening her grip. Slowly she started walking towards the door, she didn't want to go too fast for him.
Ka'on Agard
Quidditch Captain Gryffindor
Ka'on Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Washed up - Pagina 6 Icon10

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID
Year: Sixth year

Bericht van Oskar Agard di dec 11 2018, 21:41

The shower had helped him regain at least some control over the storm that was raging inside of him. He also knew it would not be as obvious anymore he had cried. Once he walked out of that bathroom, he would have to pretend again. Pull up his walls. Let no one see what had happened here. How fragile he actually was. Showing vulnerability was the last thing he wanted to do. He already had to deal with people in his house judging him for his blood status, and people of other houses judging him for being an annoyance. If they knew his weaknesses, he was afraid they would exploit it and make it even worse.

So there was one important thing he had to do before he let Ka’on guide him to the hallway. With a soft tug he made her stop. ”Ehm”, He said, scraping his throat and avoiding her gaze again. ”This will stay between us, right?” He asked her carefully. He did not want to insult her, and deep down he knew she wouldn’t spread rumours. But his anxiety needed to hear those words out of her mouth right now, else he wouldn’t be sleeping tonight and most likely the nights to come neither.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Ka'on Agard di dec 11 2018, 23:08

- ka'on agard -
As soon as the blonde felt a soft tug on her arm, she immidately stopped and turned. ”Ehm”, Oskar began. He still wasn't looking at her. Which she could understand, after all, it was her who caused all this. That couldn't be a good experience for him. ”This will stay between us, right?” he asked her. She gave a firm nod in response but realised that he was still averting his gaze, not her smartest move. "Of course, if you want me to I won't say a word." Softly she tried dragging him along again. She wanted to leave this place, it only made her feel worse. While she wanted to leave it all behind and try to forget about it, she realised that would never be an option for her. She couldn't forget about this, it was something that was burned into her mind.
Ka'on Agard
Ka'on Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Oskar Agard wo dec 12 2018, 19:52

Hopefully his comment would not insult his sister. She did not deserve to be treated like this, but at the moment his fears were making him speak faster than he could think. He was panicking a bit still, so it was only normal his brain was not really co-operating just yet. He was glad she was still holding his hand. It was a type of support he had never really experienced before, and it actually helped. He knew that he would have to pretend again once he got out of this room, so he tried to benefit from it as best as he could, before he would eventually have to go back to his common room.

When she said she would keep his secret safe, he looked up and nodded lightly. It was all he needed to hear right now. Else he would have been worrying for way longer. Now he was somewhat ready to leave. So he followed her without saying anything. When they were back in the hallway, he saw how some foam had slipped beneath the door. He managed to start laughing. As if he had stepped through a portal instead of a door, into a whole different reality. Leaving the sad and broken Oskar behind. With a bright grin he looked at Ka’on. ”One day I want to foam the whole castle.”

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Ka'on Agard do dec 13 2018, 20:43

- ka'on agard -
He managed to look up again, only for a second, in order to nod, when she promised him that she wouldn't tell anyone. Honestly she didn't want anyone to know that she made him feel this bad. And she could understand that he didn't want people to know about how broken he was either. She would probably hide it just the same if it had been her. Slowly they walked through the door. Once they were back in the hallway, both of them noticed that some foam had 'escaped' from the bathroom. A surprised expression appeared on Ka'on's face when her brother started laughing about it. She didn't expect him to get over that so quickly. ”One day I want to foam the whole castle.” She barely knew how to respond to the grin on his face. She couldn't let that go as fast as he did. It still was quite stuck inside of her. "Maybe as an finals stunt? For me of course, if it'd be for you, I wouldn't be at Hogwarts anymore." After all, she was one year older than he was. She would graduate and he would still have his final year. Leaving him alone like that, eventhough there would still be other family around, didn't seem like such an obvious thing as it used to.
Ka'on Agard
Ka'on Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Oskar Agard vr dec 28 2018, 20:07

They had come to an understanding. The both of them would never mention what had happened in there ever again. Just for their own safety, and probably also their sanity. He hated to know he had shocked her this badly. This was exactly why he kept those panic attacks hidden, his dark thoughts a secret to the ones he cared so deeply about. He did not want them to worry. He did not want them to treat him like a fragile cup. Because if they did, he would realise he was exactly that. A fragile cup that would break when under too much pressure.

So he had mastered the art of pretending. One she now could see in action right in front of her. It didn’t seem like she understood what was going on. How he could switch between who he had shown her inside of the bathroom and the person she was looking at now. She at least reacted to his words though, making it easier for him to keep going as well. ”That’s a great idea! Though we have to make sure I don’t get caught. They can’t know I’m involved or else I’d get in trouble the first day next year, when I come back and you don’t”, He replied. Couldn’t have that happen, now could he?

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Ka'on Agard vr dec 28 2018, 21:11

- ka'on agard -
Well damn, she couldn't recall anyone switching moods as quickly as Oskar had just done. In a matter of seconds he went from broken to laughing and she couldn't really comprehend. Eventhough that was the case, she more or less forced herself to play along. That was probably what he wanted too. ”That’s a great idea! Though we have to make sure I don’t get caught. They can’t know I’m involved or else I’d get in trouble the first day next year, when I come back and you don’t”, he replied to her idea. She nodded in agreement, they couldn't have that. "Though, you'd probably get into trouble the day after anyway." She chuckled and shook her head. Her eyes scanned the hallways before stopping on her younger brother. "Want to go to the dorms?" she asked. She didn't really know where else to go at the moment and that place just seemed the safest.
Ka'on Agard
Ka'on Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID