Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Letdown

Pagina 1 van 3 1, 2, 3  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Letdown Empty Letdown

Bericht van Oskar Agard di nov 20 2018, 20:36

This week was just a train wreck. Almost every day he had gotten himself in trouble, and today had not been different. It seemed like they wanted to punish him extra hard this time, probably because of all the complaints on his name this week. So he was sent to the forbidden forest to collect flobberworms. Such a ridiculous task, to be honest. Normally they weren’t even allowed there, hence the name. But when it came to detention, suddenly it was not that dangerous anymore. Didn’t make much sense.

Though he knew there were pretty scary things roaming that forest. For that reason, he walked up to his brother after class. He was still packing his stuff as he approached him. ”Ez, my brother, my friend, can I ask you for a little favour?” He said with a wide grin. ”Do you want to come with me to the forbidden forest? I promise you won’t have to touch any flobberworms, but I’d like some company, you know”, He continued. If he agreed to come with him, at least he wouldn’t have to go all by himself.

&Ezekyel

you would think that i would feel alive by now
Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Letdown LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Fifth year
Species: Wizard

Slytherin Student

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Letdown Empty Re: Letdown

Bericht van Ezekyel Agard di nov 20 2018, 21:58

Crashing waves
For a brief moment Ezekyel paused before he eventually raised his hand to answer a question of the divination professor. Not making a complete fool out of himself since his answer was actually the right one. But he remained stressed until the end of the lesson. Although his mates tried to calm him down, in their own way off course. With teasing him. But on the good way, trying to distract him from his mind that was over thinking. It helped. Not much, just a tiny bit. Just enough to let the boy finish this class in peace and actually pay attention again.

His mates wanted to go to the Great Hall and he was actually planning on going with them. Until his brother showed up. Always good to see him. Although he immediately found it rather suspicious. It wasn’t that weird that the siblings looked each other up, but still. The grin on Oskar’s face gave it away. ’What kind of fav…’ Almost right after he was asking the answer came. Go into the forbidden forest… That was slightly not his thing. He clearly understood why his brother wouldn’t want to go alone. But why ask him? ’Can I even go there? I’m not in detention, so I can’t really go there? Or can i?’

Ezekyel Agard
Gryffindor student
Ezekyel Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Letdown GOjpH4J

IC :

Name :
Caro

Hogwarts ID

Gryffindor student

Bericht van Oskar Agard di nov 20 2018, 22:14

Maybe it was not fair of him to drag Ez all the way to the forbidden forest because he had fucked up earlier. The boy had probably never even had detention of any sort. He was too pure to get in trouble like that. He almost felt guilty for asking. At the same time though, he really didn’t want to go all by himself. It wasn’t like he was actually scared, but truth be told it was just more appealing to have some back-up. He was sure he could protect himself, and his brother if he had to. But he would be less paranoid for sure.

It would take a little convincing from his side though. He had set his mind on it, so he would make it happen one way or another. ”Of course! Because you’ll be with me, and I’m allowed to go”, He said, as if it was a truth set in stone. He wasn’t really sure himself either, but Ezekyel didn’t have to know that, right? ”Besides, it’ll be proper banter”, He continued. Would he really deny him some quality time with his family?

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Letdown LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Ezekyel Agard di nov 20 2018, 22:28

Crashing waves
If it wasn’t his brother he wouldn’t go. Or well, he would make that clear by acting really shy or not replying at all to the person in question. But with Oskar he couldn’t actually do those things. He was family, and family were the only people he actually really trusted. In the end he wouldn’t even have to ask it again, cause Ezekyel would just go with him. Shortly he looked at the ground, shuffling his feet a tad uncomfortable. He clearly didn’t like anything of it, but it was time to put himself above that. They wouldn’t go that far into the forest anyway, right?

Gullible was actually not on the list of traits he possessed. Still a soft smile appeared on his face. Trying to regain his calm again. Second time in a twenty minute time span. That wouldn’t look so good on his track record. ’Well, if I won’t get any detention or well being expelled or something I would gladly join you.’ It would be good spending some time with him, cause they haven’t seen much of each other the past few days except for class and stuff. ’What have you done this time though?’

Ezekyel Agard
Gryffindor student
Ezekyel Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Letdown GOjpH4J

IC :

Name :
Caro

Hogwarts ID

Gryffindor student

Bericht van Oskar Agard di nov 20 2018, 23:06

Of course he was aware it was really easy to convince the boy to do stuff he initially didn’t want to. But he genuinely believed once they were there, it would be fun. Well, at least more fun than it would be if he went alone. He still had to touch those disgusting worms. He only needed five, which shouldn’t be that hard though. He would for sure fetch some gloves before going. It seemed like Ezekyel was already caving to the pressure. He saw he was struggling though. So he was quick to put his hand on his lower arm and give a gentle squeeze. ”We’ll be fine, don’t worry”, He said with a reassuring smile.

”No no, you won’t get in trouble. If anyone asks, I’ll take the blame for it”, He nodded. ”It was my idea, wasn’t it?” That was as far as he would push it though. If he truly said no again, then he would not try to convince him any further. Oskar shrugged when the other asked him about his crime. ”It wasn’t even that bad this time. I helped a Hufflepuff student with their homework, but had them write down all the wrong replies”, He said. Keeping points away from another house in a creative way wasn’t allowed, apparently.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Letdown LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Ezekyel Agard do nov 22 2018, 14:10

Crashing waves
A trip out to the forbidden forest. Not a thing that was actually on his list of places to go. Yet, for his brother he would do anything. Even something as absurd as going into that dreaded forest. Hopefully they would make it out alive tho. It seemed like a very sad place to die. Al that darkness and stuff, not for him. Like really not. As if he didn’t already made up his mind, his brother places his hand on his lower arm to give him extra strength or something. ‘We better be or mom and dad will come after you!’ A grin appeared on his face for a moment. Not that they would actually.

The youngster shrugged. In the end it would be Oskar’s idea yes. On the other hand that wouldn’t be the point of view of the professors. They would only be seeing two kids in a forest they shouldn’t enter. Very annoying all of this. But yes, he would go with his brother. Would try to protect him from all the dangers that lied within the forest. It would probably be the other way around tho. ’That’s not very nice of you Oskar. You’re playing with someone’s grades here.’ Ezekyel shook his head. Very rude of his brother. There was no room in his head to understand those actions. But he was kinda used to Oskar’s behavior. He didn’t mean actual harm, he just wanted to win. A trait he would actually like to possess himself. ’So, let’s get going. I’m not waiting until nightfall.’

Ezekyel Agard
Gryffindor student
Ezekyel Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Letdown GOjpH4J

IC :

Name :
Caro

Hogwarts ID

Gryffindor student

Bericht van Oskar Agard do nov 22 2018, 20:40

Now he had convinced Ezekyel to come with him, he already felt better. He would just try and get it done quickly so they could hang out and do something fun after, as a way of saying thank you. A grin tugged around the other’s lips as he warned him about mr. and mrs. Agard coming after him. He noticed once again how Ez still called them mom and dad. He had never been able to do that. They took care of him, for sure. But at the same time he just couldn’t get those words over his lips. It was different with his siblings. He had, for some reason, no issue when calling them brother or sister. He still did not have an explanation for it.

Next, he was getting a lecture from the Gryffindor. ”One bad assignment won’t ruin their entire year, Ez”, He simply shrugged. He just wanted to mess around a little bit, that was all. He followed him outside right after. Not waiting until nightfall sounded great. He lead Ezekyel to the greenhouse first, where a box was waiting for him. No way in hell he would carry those things here with his bare hands. With the box under his arm, he nodded at the other to move along. ”So, how have you been lately? I feel like I only see you during lectures”, He asked curiously. A downside of being in different houses, was they didn't share a common room where they could talk more often.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Letdown LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Ezekyel Agard do nov 22 2018, 23:34

Crashing waves
Alright, the boy actually was starting to get a vit excited about all of this. Not that he could actually explain why, but that feeling of starting an adventure with his brother. That adrenaline that already started rushing through his veins. It felt good. He felt more alive. And it showed. There was a glimmer in his eyes noticeable, one that hasn’t been there in a while. For some reason he was actually feeling a bit more confident too, again a thing that showed since he had straightened his back and looked rather sure of himself. Totally different then how he would normally act.

’You might be wrong about that Os, you never know how much effort it causes for someone to fill in an assignment. You can mess with people all you want, but next time please do it in a different way. For me?’ He really did mind how his brother was behaving, but he couldn’t control him. That wasn’t his job to do anyway. But het could maybe guide him, in some kind of way. Although he was quite sure the guy wouldn’t listen at all but well, at least he had mentioned it. When they were outside a cold wind made sure his hair was getting all messed up. Together with his brother he made a first stop at the greenhouse, for getting a box to put the worms in it. I mean, Ezekyel would actually do the same. Not that he would ever be in this kind of position. The pair had started walking again, this time in the direction of the forbidden forest that looked all gloomy and dark. ‘Well, you do. Since your busy with other things.’ Ezeklyel shrugged, not actually replying to the question yet. Yet he was still feeling confident, so why the hell not? ’I mean, I’m not as scared as I thought I would be, that’s a good thing right?’ A grin appeared on his face. Yes, he was actually proud of himself. ’How are you tho?’

Ezekyel Agard
Gryffindor student
Ezekyel Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Letdown GOjpH4J

IC :

Name :
Caro

Hogwarts ID

Gryffindor student