Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Stormy weather [Fred]

Pagina 1 van 2 1, 2  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Stormy weather [Fred] Empty Stormy weather [Fred]

Bericht van Aryana Miller vr nov 30 2018, 21:50

No one ever finds life worth living - one has to make it worth living

The sound of soft giggles was carried by the strong wind, that played with the redbrown leaves fallen from the old trees. Aryana had been carried away in her playful attitude and games, especially with her good friend. A young snowy owl that had been gifted the name of Archimedes. He adored his little mistress, which meant that he would be seen flying around her small stature whenever she was outside. Deep brown eyes, that appeared to be black in some sorts of lighting, followed the playful bird; before he landed softly and carefully on her shoulder, pecking her finger gently. "I missed you as well Archie, the weather was bad." As a matter of fact the weather would turn awfully scary during the day. Winds would rage and twist the normally calm grounds during the afternoon storm.

It had been autumn something that students and teachers alike could not ignore. Sometimes the sun would warm the beautiful and large grounds surrounding Hogwarts, which now slowly lost the warmth and became eery. The silence outside made the young child, act more like her age. Less serious, which was the reason she was singing a strange song when her sweet owl had decided he was done flying around. "Well, I saw the thing comin' out of the sky
It had the one long horn, one big eye
I commenced to shakin' and I said "ooh-eee"
It looks like a purple eater to me."
She sang with a laughing voice, for the song was happy and strange. Just like she felt Hogwarts was to her. Aryana did not understand the Magic World as well as the Muggle one, but she was glad to be a part of it. Her soft voice did rise a bit more in volume then she normally would allow. Shy as Aryana was known to be, the child did not wish to show off. Maybe it was also the Hufflepuff mentality, she felt no need to be complimented on something or watched closely by people. Halfway during her song it began to rain and the young girl had to repress a shiver. "I said Mr. Purple People Eater, what's your line?
He said "eatin' purple people and it sure is fine
But that's not the reason that I came to land
I want to get a job in a rock and roll band"
Words were breaking up a little because the rain was refreshing as well as a bit cold. Her jacket was water repellent, which prevented her from getting ill. As the weather was likely keeping everyone inside the young girl did not expect another living being nearby, listening to her strange song. Halfway one of the sentences she stopped singing and frowned; how long had he been around? Archimedes had not warned her of his presence. Uncomfortably the child raised her hand in a shy wave.

song:

@Frederick Crowley || words: 473

Aryana Miller
Hufflepuff student
Aryana Miller
icon + karakterkaart :
Stormy weather [Fred] 6j1dOY7

IC :

Name :
Butter

Hogwarts ID
Year: First year
Species: Wizard

Hufflepuff student

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Stormy weather [Fred] Empty Re: Stormy weather [Fred]

Bericht van Frederick Crowley zo dec 02 2018, 15:30

The weather had been turbulent the past few days. Which was why it was ideal to go out into the forest. Most students would stay inside, warm and cosy. He did not really want any prying eyes while he was practising his magic. If he wanted to help out Lev the day after, he had to be prepared. A battle between two very capable duellers could be quite interesting, but also dangerous. So he did not want to go there without training properly for a while today. The forbidden forest was the perfect training grounds. It was on a safe distance from the castle, so he wouldn’t have to hold back too much because he was worrying he would hit something or someone by accident.

To his surprise though, he spotted an owl in the distance. That wouldn’t be too strange, if it wasn’t for the fact the white owl seemed to circle around a young child beneath him. Frederick frowned lightly. This was not exactly the ideal type of weather for her to be outside. She seemed to be dressed warmly, but still. Fragments of her voice reached him over the wind, and he quickly realised she was singing. He could not understand the words though. Suddenly she noticed he was getting closer, as she shyly waved at him.

The man walked over to her, a friendly smile gracing his lips. He waved back and put his hand inside his pocket again. It was raining now, and a shiver ran down his spine when a col breeze hit his neck. ”Hello there”, He greeted the child. ”I didn’t mean to interrupt you, but shouldn’t you be heading inside?” He then asked, slightly worried about her. He wouldn’t want her to catch a cold after all.

someone else will take the crown if ever i leave
Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :
Stormy weather [Fred] LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Graduate

Bericht van Aryana Miller zo dec 02 2018, 20:45

Most people might have liked the spring and summer a lot better, at least how far the weather went. Warm and calm temperstures and soft breezes, were not as turbelent as a true autumn storm. One that would be present later that day, the wind already was growing a lot stronger then a soft breeze, moving the red leaves as well as the long hair of Aryana. Her snowy owl Archimedes could still fly through the turbelent weather although his feathers got wet and heavier. Which made him lower his circles around the young child before coming to rest onto her shoulder. Aryana was dressed warmly with water repellent clothes that prevented from getting a cold; something that the child really appreciated. The cold wind bit into her skin were there was nothing to prevent it from touching her soft skin. Suddenly she noticed that she was no longer on her own. One young man was approaching her, shyly she waved at him while waiting for him in the middle of the turbelent rain.

The man walked over to her, a friendly smile was gracing his lips. He seemed to be nice even though she had not seen him before; he was no teacher, he however shared the age of a few of the younger ones. He waved back, before he put his hand into his pocket again. It was raining now, not only the wind had gained some strength. "Hello there", He greeted the child. Aryana smiled with a warmed only a Hufflpuff student could show to a stranger. No matter how shy she was, she always tried to make everyone feel welcome in her presence. "I didn't mean to interrupt you, but shouldn't you be heading inside?" He then asked her, slightly worried about her. The child shrugged her small shoulders while calming her owl down that was perched on her tiny left shoulder. His alert eyes looked down upon the man, showing his intelligent character. "I like the freshness?" The girl only commented on his question; the cold fresh air made the child relax. Her mind was truely awake no matter her sleepless nights or nightmares that kept her from a true healthy rest. Slowly she moved a bit closer towards him. "Who are you? You are no teacher?" Her voice was kind but also a bit firm, no matter how shy the child felt; she still was suspicious of total strangers. A true Hufflepuff was protective of her classmates.

@Frederick Crowley || words: 412

Aryana Miller
Hufflepuff student
Aryana Miller
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Butter

Hogwarts ID

Hufflepuff student

Bericht van Frederick Crowley di dec 04 2018, 00:31

The weather was not ideal at all for a young owl to be in the air right now. It would be much safer for the animal to get to the safety of the tower. A tree would do the trick as well. As long as it was out of the rain, that had the tendency of making the feather coat heavier. Once it was soaked, flying would be a whole new challenge. The owl was not the only being outside that would benefit from seeking shelter though. It surprised him to find a child out here, and one that was so cheerful despite the weather as well. He had heard her singing, until she had noticed him walking towards her. He felt kind of bad, she seemed to be enjoying herself and now he had ruined it.

When he got to her, he was greeted with a kind smile (and the prying eyes of the owl watching his every move). She explained she liked the freshness of the rain. He nodded in agreement. ”That’s understandable”, He replied. Then the young lady made a very sharp comment. It was a good thing she was a bit weary of strangers. That could save lives, after all. ”You are right, I’m not a teacher. I used to attend school here though, so I’m visiting some friends. My name is Frederick, I work for the Ministry of Magic”, He explained, after which he introduced himself. There was no reason for her to be scared at all. He had no bad intentions or anything.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Aryana Miller di dec 04 2018, 21:01

The weather was not ideal for the games the child and owl had been playing. It would be better for her young owl to return to the tower, before the rain turned for the worst. The pelting water would make the feathers on his coat heavier. Once it was soaked, flying would be very tiring maybe even exhausting for the owl. Archimedes was not the only one that might have been better off inside a warm and closed off building. Instead, the child enjoyed the cold rain and wind. Even thiugh most disliked the rain, it made the child relaxed. Maybe because water helped against fire and she disliked even feared it.

When the stranger got to her, she smiled kindly and with huge warmth at him. Even though the child was a bit suspicious for she had learned to doubt peoples intentions. With a sense of humour she explained that she liked the freshness of the rain; feeling truely awake. He nodded in agreement. "That's understandable," he replied. It was clear that he didn't mind her slightly sharp comment, without sharing any bad intentions. The girl was protective if needed, had even learned one spell to do so. However strange this world seemed to her, it is one that she had accepted and did enjoy to be a part of. "You are right, I'm not a teacher. I used to attend school here though, so I'm visiting some friends. My name is Frederick, I work for the Ministry of Magic", He explained, after which he introduced himself. The child slowly petted her intelligent owl, who still kept his prying eyes on the older Wizard. She didn't sense anything that warned her for his personality after which she sighed and relaxed a bit more. "I am Aryana, this is my friend Archimedes." She spoke with a soft and friendly smile after which she moved into the direction of the Owlery. "I maybe should bring him back," She whispered to no one in particular. Aryana was clearly shy but also friendly, which helped her when communicating with others.

@Frederick Crowley || words: 347

Aryana Miller
Hufflepuff student
Aryana Miller
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Butter

Hogwarts ID

Hufflepuff student

Bericht van Frederick Crowley ma dec 10 2018, 19:29

They sure were a peculiar duo. Normally people would want to stay inside with weather like this. It was only because he had to practise his combat skills he had left the warmth and cosiness of the castle himself. He had a goal, therefore it made sense. But for her to be outside? Only to enjoy the rain? Perhaps it was just her childlike enthusiasm. Who could blame her for that. And, she had a friend to keep her company. Fred nodded at them both. ”It’s nice to meet you”, He replied with a gentle smile.

Then Aryana decided to bring her little friend back to the tower. That would indeed be a good idea. He could imagine the owl would like to warm up a bit again. ”Sounds like a great plan. Want me to walk with you?” He asked. There was something interesting about this girl. Something he could not point out immediately. So he wanted to spend some more time with her, to see if his gut feeling was right.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Aryana Miller di dec 11 2018, 19:02

It was sure a strange thing to do, standing outside in the pouring rain. Aryana didn’t mind it at all, maybe because her clothes were water repellant and she didn’t feel the cold through that. Another possibility was that she loved hanging around with her owl without having onlookers. Besides taht the fact that she remained a shy child, was one that could bring her to such adventures. Also the fact that the rain made such a ritmic sound was something that she could use in her discussion of liking rain. Whenever it rained, it was easier to fall asleep. With her lovely companion and a new temporarily addition to her near vicinity, the child decided to introduce herself after the man, Fred had done so. He nodded at them both, clearly he did have some manner, his mother did raise him right. ”It’s nice to meet you”, He replied with a gentle smile, which made the young girl warm up to him slightly. Even though she remained on high alert. She did not have a superhero complex, the child knew when she was the weaker link. However she still could surprise him whenever the need would arise. That being said, it seemed to her that he did not have any malice in his system and was indeed telling the truth. He was just visiting some old friends.

Aryana decided it was time to bring her young owl back to his shelter. The tower was warmer and clear of the pelting rain. He probably would wish to warm up a little before resting. ”Sounds lik a great plan. Want me to walk with you?” He asked. The young child smiled slightly before she nodded. It was probably for the best if he did. No one knew the dangers of Hogwarts when one was alone outside. Besides she felt slightly better for not being alone when she had to walk back to her Dorm. ”Sure,” She spoke, her voice low and calm, remarkably strong for one so shy. ”Do you at the Ministry have your own owl?” She asked suddenly, wondering how the Ministry of Magic worked. It was wonderful to have such a companion as Archimedes was for her. One that she could trust even with her secrets.

@Frederick Crowley || words: 378

Aryana Miller
Hufflepuff student
Aryana Miller
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Butter

Hogwarts ID

Hufflepuff student

Bericht van Frederick Crowley za dec 15 2018, 18:11

If there was one memory that would forever stick, it was the first day he had met his cat, Humphry. The smallest kitten he had ever seen, and it would be left in his care. He had felt responsible for the little animal almost right away. He was a bit shy and scared at first. Soon though, he had become very playful. Especially when he was around. The kitten had grown very fond of him, and it was sure the same the other way around. He would spend all day in the same room, even if Frederick wasn’t really paying attention to him. When he was making homework, he would jump on the desk. When he was reading, he would cuddle up on his lap. Quality time with his pet had always been super important to him.

So he could understand why Aryana chose to spend her time outside with her owl, even if it was pouring. But now it was time to bring the small animal back to the tower. He would sure appreciate some warmth, he could imagine. He proposed to walk with her. Not only because he wanted to make sure they both got back at the castle safely, but also because he wanted to spend some more time with her. She agreed. While walking, she suddenly asked him a question. ”We do not have our own owl, no. But there are several we are allowed to use if we need them, for sending messages and such”, He explained. ”I do have a cat though, back home”, He then said, a smile appearing around his lips. It was weird not to have him around, but he knew he would see him again the day he got home, so that helped.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID