Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

[EVENT] Winter Ball 2018

Pagina 3 van 6 Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

[EVENT] Winter Ball 2018 - Pagina 3 Empty Re: [EVENT] Winter Ball 2018

Bericht van Eris Leva za dec 29 2018, 19:59

And she would bow to no one

The ball was beautiful. But there was also a big crowd. The sounds of music and the noises of the crowd itself. The small smile that was seen on Eris her lips was rather forced. Her crystal blue eyes scanned the room completely, watching every face that attended the ball. His voice brought her out of her focus, making her look back up at him. This time she didn't have to put her head that lich backward. Thank you heels.

“ I did consider it. BIt i forgot after a while, and after that, i was too late” the girl wasn't happy about the fact that she really forgot about that, cause she really lives quidditch. But no use to sulk about it. Instead of thinking about it again the girl just took another sip of her wine.” can't even remember him anymore” the guy wasn't worth mentioning anyway. “ thanks to me you did come to the ball once in your school life.” she teased him.

Ah, a slow dance. Something you can find in every ball. “ of course” even if he didn't wait for her answer. Laughing softly at the young man his words, she just followed his lead. A man should, after all, lead the girl in the dance.” Don't worry Andy, i won't step on your toes. I'm a pretty good dancer if i say so myself” the girl wasn't being cocky.

So tell me, Adrian, only if you want of course. But why do you struggle with being in crowds?” The girl herself wasn’t fond of crowds either, but he seemed to be more than just not fond. The girl was curious. And asking could never hurt, it was up to him if he wanted to answer it or not. It wouldn’t hurt her feelings anyway if he kept quiet. Everybody has things that they rather kept to themselves. He also seemed to be a good dancer, now that she took notice of it.

@username || words: ###

Eris Leva
Slytherin Student
Eris Leva
icon + karakterkaart :
[EVENT] Winter Ball 2018 - Pagina 3 100x100

IC :

Name :
Snow

Hogwarts ID
Year: Sixth year
Species: Wizard

Slytherin Student

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Adrian Parker za dec 29 2018, 23:55

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be

It was true, thanks to her he got to the ball once. But it wasn't like he was happy about it. At first, he didn't even enjoy being there. So when she had said that, he just kind of snorted as response. But about the other question he did have a response. "I hope at least you'll remember me", he said while smirking.

The moment he started to enjoy himself a little, was when he took her to the dancefloor. Slow dances were actually one of his favorite. The crowd kind of dissapeared. You had to concentrate on one thing and that was the person you're holding. ” Don't worry Andy", did she just call him Andy? "I won't step on your toes. I'm a pretty good dancer if i say so myself”, he laughed softly. "I'll judge about that", he concluded and made her spin.

Eris surprised him by asking a question he didn't think she would ask. He never tried to hide his anxiety but most people didn't ask about it. Mostly because they didn't care. Adrian stopped dancing and noded with his head to leave the dancefloor. He took her to a balcony, it was more quiet there to talk. "I can't really explain?", he started. "I just feel sick when there are too many people. I get scared, feel nauseous and I just don't like it? Muggles call it agoraphobia", he tried to explain. "I won't beg but please don't laugh. I've never tried to explain this to anyone, except my parents", he added. He wasn't ashamed of it. But if someone would laugh at him for this, he would make their life miserable.

MONTY

Adrian Parker
Slytherin Student
Adrian Parker
icon + karakterkaart :
[EVENT] Winter Ball 2018 - Pagina 3 1-1

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Eris Leva zo dec 30 2018, 13:16

"I hope at least you'll remember me", he said while smirking. The girl pulled an eyebrow up. Her blue eyes looking straight at his brown ones.  Her own smirk on her face. Like the day before she leaned against his chest, her lips next to his ear. “ Then you better make it memorable “ This time it was easier to reach his ear since she wears heels. Making her closer to his height. It was up to Adrian himself of how he interprets it. Let him think about her words a bit. The girl didn’t really care what he would think about it tho, she was just teasing him a bit.

The fact that they both were good in the slow dancing, made it easier to enjoy the dance. Eris could see the joy in a slow dance if you had the right partner. Her earplugs also helped a lot. Every sound that was made didn’t hurt her ears at all. Making her a bit more relaxed than she was in the beginning. A chuckle left her lips when he made her spin a bit, following without any trouble. “I hope I succeeded to your expectations?”

What did they know about each other? Not a lot and she was curious about a few things. So there wasn’t a better time than the present. The girl had to look up at the Slytherin boy when he stopped dancing. When Adrian went to the balcony and took her with him, Eris grabbed quickly two glasses of wine with her. offering it to him. “Why would I laugh?” The girl shook her head. “ Adrian, I may be a bitch and arrogant sometimes. But not cruel…!” Well, most of the time she isn’t…. “If you want we can just stay here outside. We can still enjoy the ball, just from a bit more distance than the others.” After taking a gulp of her own wine she put both their glasses on the balcony itself. With a soft smile she grabbed his hand and the other she put back on his shoulder. The music was still loud enough to dance on. “Let’s finish the song shall we?”

Eris Leva
Slytherin Student
Eris Leva
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Snow

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Adrian Parker zo dec 30 2018, 22:01

It matters not what someone is born,    but what they grow to be

He would make it memorable by being that ass who was afraid of crowds. Sometimes he felt like a coward. He didn't get annoyed or angry easily but his phobia did get him frustrated. It was frustrating because he didn't know how to handle it. Shortly before she had asked the question, he was actually enjoying the dance they had. “I hope I succeeded to your expectations?”, he smiled at her and made her do a double spin while leading her before gracing her back in his arms. "You exceed all my expectations", he flirted with her.

She had surprised him with her question. It wasn't like she ruined the mood but it was a little mood killer. But, he was glad to actually talk about it with someone. It felt like a heavy weight off his shoulders. Eris made him laugh when she outbursted by saying she wasn't that cruel. He took some big gulps of his drink so it was empty. “If you want we can just stay here outside. We can still enjoy the ball, just from a bit more distance than the others.”, he shook his head, "Thank you Eris, I mean it", he looked her in the eyes, making it clear he actually meaned it. "But you don't have to do this for me, I can handle it", he tried to explain but he couldn't stop her. She drank her whine, what looked kind of attractive, and put their glasses down before grabbing him. "Let’s finish the song shall we?", he laughed softly. "Ofcourse, My Lady", he said and danced the night away.

After two songs he let her go and sat down. For some reason it wasn't cold. His drinks warmed him too so that helped. "Can I ask you some questions?", he spoke, a little smile almost permanently present. "Why do you have to wear those earplugs?", he asked first and waited for her answer. He was curious of why she wore them. "Another question, if you don't mind", he looked at her. "Do you want to leave the ball with me?"

MONTY
Adrian Parker
Slytherin Student
Adrian Parker
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Eris Leva ma dec 31 2018, 10:00

The girl never thought that she would actually enjoy the ball. In the beginning, she thought she would regret asking Adrian out. The young man didn’t want to come himself, meaning he would maybe be in a sour mood. Yet he surprised her. He tried and that was what mattered most for the girl. "You exceed all my expectations", he flirted with her, making her laugh softly after the double spin. Her curly hair following the flow he made her turn. A few strands landed in front of her eyes.

Eventually, she asked him about the crowd. Eris did expect him to take her outside. The topic made him a bit uncomfortable. When he did explain it made sense why he was so against going to the ball. To break his sour mood she made him dance again, this time away from the crowd. This way they could both enjoy the dance. More then this wasn’t needed. A lot of girls like something special, Eris just wanted something simple. It’s the first ball where the girl enjoyed it. Funny enough it’s thanks to her partner.

It was now her turn to be surprised after his question. On the other hand, she did expect it. “From a young age I got a very sensitive hearing, and from that, I got tinnitus” The girl already used to it. “In the beginning, it was impossible to like stay in a cafe. The loud noises of people and music did hurt my ears, and in the evening the tinnitus got that bad I couldn’t even sleep. So I had to sleep with music that was just loud enough to not hear ringing in my ears.” A soft mocking laugh came from her throat. It was hell for her. “With the years it got worse. There are times that my own voice hurts my ears. I got it worse on the right ear. It's only a year ago that my parents 'discovered' the earplugs from the muggles” It was sad that it took them so long to find it. "The earplugs makes all noises on the same frequency. Meaning that the loud noises will be dimmed enough to like the same frequency as just talking."

The thoughts of those times made her tired. Before her parents got her earplugs the girl almost got insomnia. There are still times where it was hard to sleep. Especially with the fact she doesn’t have her music to let her sleep this time here at school. "Do you want to leave the ball with me?" Eris was glad he asked. Instead of answering Eris grabbed his hand in hers and pulls him to the exit. “I hope you have something in mind to do, it’s still too early for me to crawl into bed.” The girl gave him a cheeky grin. Only when they were out of the great hall did she let his hand go. “Now that we can technically stay up until midnight, we should take advantage of it” And they finally left the crowded ball behind.

Eris Leva
Slytherin Student
Eris Leva
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Snow

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Adrian Parker wo jan 02 2019, 19:55

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be

Dancing with her, outside at the balcony, was easier than he would've ever expected. The Slytherin had always liked dancing. But it was more then often in combination with crowds and loud music. Two things he didn't like. But here, he enjoyed himself more then ever.

After the dance, he couldn't resist to ask her about the earplugs. Not because she had asked him a personal question. It was simply out of curiousity. She told him the whole story and he leastened carefully. When she was finished he whistled. "So you have a contstant beeping noise, right?", he didn't know that much about tinnitus. "It sounds awful", he admitted. "But you seem to deal with it really well", he continued.

Eventually he pruposed to her to leave. As an answer she took his hand and dragged him to the exit while questioning him if he had something in mind. He just laughed, "Ofcourse", he said and followed her trough the crowd to the entrance of the Great Hall. He noded when she said they had until midnight to venture the castle. "Let's use that time, follow me", Adrian said while he started walking, the sound of the ball fading away.

[LEFT THE BALL]

MONTY

Adrian Parker
Slytherin Student
Adrian Parker
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Isabella Nephelae do jan 03 2019, 13:24

lost in thoughts
Ondanks dat de Ravenclaw studente nog steeds nerveus was voelde ze zich al een stuk beter nu Jade er was. "It would be rude of us to let them wait." Antwoordde ze met een brede glimlach terwijl ze de hand van de Gryffindor studente vastpakte. Het was hoog tijd om richting de Great Hall te wandelen. In de gangen struinde enkele in het net geklede medestudenten rond. Het was best wel eens leuk om iedereen wat meer moeite in zichzelf te zien steken. Op een alledaagse weekdag zag vrijwel iedereen eruit alsof ze al een week niet hadden geslapen, maar dat nam ze niemand kwalijk. School kon dan ook erg vermoeiend zijn.

Het duurde niet lang voordat ze de muziek in de Great Hall kon horen, en meteen versnelde ze haar pas. "Want to grab some food before we move on to the dancing?" Stelde ze haar vriendin voor zodra de twee de Great Hall naderde. Ze kon een snack nu wel waarderen.

DRESS
TAG: Jade
Isabella Nephelae
Ravenclaw Head Girl
Isabella Nephelae
icon + karakterkaart :
[EVENT] Winter Ball 2018 - Pagina 3 Tenor

IC :

Name :
Jules

Hogwarts ID
Year: Seventh year

Ravenclaw Head Girl

Bericht van Darcy Whelan zo jan 06 2019, 19:57

i'd like to make as much art
as i possible can before i die

@Sarff Thompson
Een beetje ongemakkelijk keek de jongeman om zich heen, niet zeker wetend of hij wel of niet naar de andere dames (en heren) mocht kijken die binnen kwamen lopen. Immers was hij hier met een date, al dan wel niet op romantisch gebied. Het was misschien niet het meest geslaagd om dan te kijken naar ene potentieel levenspartner, toch? Darcy schudde voorzichtig zijn hoofd en draaide zich om, precies op het moment dat hij Sarff binnen zag komen. Er glinsterde iets in zijn donkere ogen toen hij haar zag aankomen en moest zich inhouden om niet te fluiten. Ze pakte zijn arm en sprak hem aan met "M'lord", waarna ze hem een compliment gaf over zijn stropdas. "Dank je," zei hij op een vrolijke toon. "Prachtige schoenen," complimenteerde hij daarna terug. Ergens ging hij er van uit dat het inmiddels well known was dat hij soms wat extravagant kon zijn en zich graag bezig hielt met mode. "Zullen we dan maar?" vroeg hij daarna, terwijl hij aanstalten maakte om naar de Great Hall te lopen.
Darcy Whelan
Slytherin Student
Darcy Whelan
icon + karakterkaart :
[EVENT] Winter Ball 2018 - Pagina 3 Tumblr_ojdinbxuYp1vlczwao1_500

IC :

Name :
Quinty

Hogwarts ID
Year: Fifth year

Slytherin Student