Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Let our minds wander [Eris]

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Let our minds wander [Eris] Empty Let our minds wander [Eris]

Bericht van Adrian Parker wo jan 02 2019, 22:15

It matters not what someone is born,    but what they grow to be

@ THE BALL

After the dance, he couldn't resist to ask her about the earplugs. Not because she had asked him a personal question. It was simply out of curiousity. She told him the whole story and he leastened carefully. When she was finished he whistled. "So you have a contstant beeping noise, right?", he didn't know that much about tinnitus. "It sounds awful", he admitted. "But you seem to deal with it really well", he continued.

Eventually he pruposed to her to leave. As an answer she took his hand and dragged him to the exit while questioning  him if he had something in mind. He just laughed, "Ofcourse", he said and followed her trough the crowd to the entrance of the Great Hall. He noded when she said they had until midnight to venture the castle. "Let's use that time, follow me", Adrian said while he started walking, the sound of the ball fading away.

PRESENT

He led the girl back to the Slytherin common room, still holding her hand. When he realised that he let her go. Adrian gave the password and went inside. "What do you think of a late night swim?", a grin sliped on his lips. "Get your swimsuit", he slightly commanded her and went to his room. For a moment he thought to chance his clothes. But it would be less notable if he wore his Ball suit. If someone saw them in the hallways they wouldn't question them why they were out there. I mean, a lot of couples would run off to do whatever couples do. You know what I mean...

When Eris got back they left the Common Room and took the stairway. Adrian led them to the fifth floor. The boy had been here a lot ever since he knew where the Prefects Bathroom was. At first he had hoped to get in but got stuck in the hallway since he didn't know the password. After that it was easy, eavesdropping the Head girl or boy to get the password. When they got at the fifth floor he went to the left until they were at the statue of Boris the Bewildered. "Strawberry bubbles", he whispered so the entrance of the bathroom opened. Adrian entered first, making sure no one else was in the bathroom. After listening for a moment he knew for sure it was empty so he walked in, Eris following him. "I come here a lot, it calms me down when I have a hard day", he explained and turned around to look at the girl. "Euhm, I'll get changed in the toilet", and he pointed at the stalls with toilets at one side of the bathroom.

The Slytherin never thought about how weird it could be to take a girl out for a swim. He wanted to chare this place with her. Make her a part of his world. She knew he had agoraphobia, one of the few people who knew. While changing he realised how weird it was to open up to someone. How she knew something so personal. He could've lied, like he had done many times. He could've said it was none of her buisiness, like he did before with other people. Adrian stopped putting too much thought in it as he left the toilet stall.

Eris was still changing so he decided to fill the bath. He loved the Prefects Bathroom. It was a giant space with a round swimpool like bath. At the right of the bath there were probably hundred taps with oils, soap, shampoo, etc. The boy didn't have to search any tap as he was used to it. Some bath soap with eucalyptus always helped his mind wander. As the bath filled he heard the door of the toilet open as Eris came out. Adrian smiled genuinely, realising it was hard not to eye her.

MONTY
Adrian Parker
Slytherin Student
Adrian Parker
icon + karakterkaart :
Let our minds wander [Eris] 1-1

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID
Year: Sixth year
Species: Wizard

Slytherin Student

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Let our minds wander [Eris] Empty Re: Let our minds wander [Eris]

Bericht van Eris Leva do jan 03 2019, 20:02

And she would bow to no one

To be honest, Eris was actually very glad they left earlier. Her mother said going, not staying until midnight. With a grin plastered on her face, the girl followed the boy to their common room. It was a bit more annoying with her heels still on. His demand surprised her. Why does she need that? They won't be going outside right? Not in this weather at least. Yet she followed his order. Going upstairs and a simple bathing suit. It wasn't anything special.

The girl had left her shoes behind, wearing simple white sneakers. No way was she going to walk in those heels. That was asking for trouble. The girl quickly went back downstairs. After going through a few halls, Eris knew where Adrian was bringing her. A bath could definitely make her muscles relax. "Uh they changed the password already." That was fast. The girl just nodded and went to also change, a black bikini. "How much do you come here?" The girl was very curious.

When walking out of the toilet stall. The moment Adrian turned around the girl couldn't help by checking him out. His muscles were defined. Very defined... The Slytherin girl hadn't expected that, to be honest. "Damn you look good Adrian" She smirked, the girl never too shy to put out a blunt comment. Eris wasn't someone that would talk behind someone's back. Always saying it straight in your face. "How much do you even train" Poked his stomach before crawling in the hot bubble bath. Even the girl trained when she had the time. Staying this fit was done by doing nothing. Bet it was the same for him. Her earplugs were with her clothes, far away from the water.

"Ah this is heaven" The girl just closed her eyes and enjoying the silence. Her ears hurting a bit from the earplugs. "Now that we have went to the dance, glad it was me? Or would you have rather went with someone else? Someone you know?"

@username || words: ###

Eris Leva
Slytherin Student
Eris Leva
icon + karakterkaart :
Let our minds wander [Eris] 100x100

IC :

Name :
Snow

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Let our minds wander [Eris] Empty Re: Let our minds wander [Eris]

Bericht van Adrian Parker do jan 03 2019, 22:06

It matters not what someone is born,    but what they grow to be

It surprised him she knew the password had changed. Althought, he could easily imagine her sneaking in the Prefects Bathroom. He wasn't the only student who got illegaly in the bathroom. Luckily, he had never been busted before. While stepping inside she asked how much he came here. The boy shuckled, "Too often probably".

The boy had tried not to eye the girl when she came out of the toilet stall. You know, to have some respect and not make it awkward. But Eris, she didn't care apperantly. She bluntly said he looked fine. Adrian felt how his eyes widened and his mouth gaped open like a fish. "Euhm, well, thanks, you look good yourself", he stumbled trying to get his shit together. "How much do you even train", she asked while poking him. Honestly, the boy didn't know what overthrew him. "Enough, apperantly", he shrugged, still in awe of what she had said and followed her lead into the tub.

Eris relaxed easily so he tried too and enjoyed the warmth of the bath. To be honest, he had never had compliments before. He had never had a girlfriend or a boyfriend. No one ever showed any interest in him. The Slytherin simply didn't know how people fell about him. But he liked the fact Eris was impressed, his ego like it.

While enjoying the bath the girl starting talking again. "Now that we have went to the dance, glad it was me? Or would you have rather went with someone else? Someone you know?", he thought about that for a minute before answering. "I'm glad it was you", he began. "I don't think I would've asked anyone, I would've never gone myself if you hadn't asked me. But", he added, "to be honest, if I had to ask someone I wouldn't have thought of you before today", he said honestly. He barely knew her before she had asked him. Adrian turned himself and came a little closer to the girl. "If I had to go to a dance again, I'd ask you tho", he smirked and watched her face. For the first time he noticed how bright her eyes were... He shook his head and smiled at her before making some distance again. "So, are you going home for the holidays?", he asked to change the subject.

MONTY
Adrian Parker
Slytherin Student
Adrian Parker
icon + karakterkaart :
Let our minds wander [Eris] 1-1

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID