Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

No regrets

Pagina 3 van 3 Vorige  1, 2, 3

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

No regrets - Pagina 3 Empty Re: No regrets

Bericht van Jaspar Tehrani wo feb 06 2019, 14:13

Jaspar was actually quite glad that she picked out the boots to sit. A little more privacy was always better, besides he didn’t feel the need to be bothered by anyone else when he was with her. Not that he imagined anyone would bother him here, atleast not today. He hadn’t spotted any familiar faces so that was quite a good thing. Mainly pointing out his lovely sister wasn’t here, that could spoil the mood he was going for.

Her reaction made him laugh for a moment. Well played Freya. Off course he knew it was clearly a joke, she wouldn’t be so blunt of actually spilling facts to him. It did flatter him tho. ‘Creating is a simple process tho. I mean, you create to don’t you? In your own way off course.’ A grin spread across his face. ‘It’s the same process for everyone, yet the way of how we handle it is entirely up to yourself. For me it’s when I get a vision inside my head, I start drawing it out or painting or whatever.’ For a short moment he stroke through his own hair. ‘My muse has dark hair, exactly like yours actually.’ He brought his hand towards her face, stroking a few hairs that got loose out of her ponytail behind her ear again.

For once he was actually lucky that most of his fellow ravenclawers knew his sister. Sometimes she could seem a little bit extravagant, which fitted his explanation entirely. ‘You are right. The luck is completely mine.’ He spoke, just loud enough for her to hear him. When she raised her glass, he did the same before talking quite a big sip. ‘So, are you actually going to blow some things up or?’

Jaspar Tehrani
Ravenclaw student
Jaspar Tehrani
icon + karakterkaart :
No regrets - Pagina 3 Fh6AdwK

IC :

Name :
Caro

Hogwarts ID
Year: Sixth year
Species: Wizard

Ravenclaw student