Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

a self-fulfilling prophecy

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

a self-fulfilling prophecy  Empty a self-fulfilling prophecy

Bericht van Camilla Rizal di dec 18 2018, 18:47

FALLS FROM GRACE
ARE NEVER ELEGANT
"Good morning, darling.” She greeted the grey tabby with a smile as she carefully placed a bowl of food in front of the cat. Dressed in one of her fancy looking nightgowns, she made her way from the kitchen in de back to the front door of the shop and turned the ‘open’ sign around. The silver haired wizard woke up with a strange feeling this morning, something she couldn’t really explain nor understand. Not only because the weather was very gloomy. Overall it just felt like a dismal day, but also as if something big was going to happen. Oh well, If only that would be true. The city of London, and specifically this old and dusty alley was far less exciting than she would’ve guessed. And beside that, she didn’t have had any customers in days. How long before she wouldn’t even be able to afford this slum of a ‘house’? The whole situation started to worry her, and worrying would turn her old until not even an Ageing Potion would be able to prevent it.

The ringing of the bell at the entrance of the shop made her snap back to reality. A customer, and at this time of the day? She turned around so their gazes could meet. “Welcome,” She politely greeted the stranger. “Please, take a seat. I’ll put on the kettle.” The witch continued as she gestured towards the small, wooden table in her shop. She turned around and made her way back to the kitchen to boil the water for the tea. It didn’t take her long to return with a beautifully decorated tea set, supported by a chic looking tray. After carefully placing the cups and teapot on the table and serving the customer some tea, she sat down across from the stranger. “So, what can I do for you on this.. gloomy day?” She asked them calmly while locking her eyes with theirs, wondering if this had something to do with the strange feeling she woke up to today.  

Text | "Spoken"
@open for 1 PROFESSOR
Camilla Rizal
Wizard
Camilla Rizal
icon + karakterkaart :
a self-fulfilling prophecy  WweQaF4

IC :

Name :
Jules

Hogwarts ID
Year: Graduate
Species: Wizard

Wizard

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

a self-fulfilling prophecy  Empty Re: a self-fulfilling prophecy

Bericht van Lev Nekrasov di feb 26 2019, 21:57

- lev nekrasov -
Hesitating he stood in front of the little shop. He had been told to visit it a couple of times because people ought it 'fun'. Yet, he never really felt the need to actually go there. Today, however, he happened to pass by the fortune telling shop. He didn't really have any reason not to go. If he would just enter once, he would please the people who told him to go. And he would step out of his comfort zone for a bit. Another thing he was frequently told to do. It would be a good experience. So he softly pressed against the door, which caused a soft chime to announce his entrance. “Welcome,” a woman with silvery hair greeted him. “Please, take a seat. I’ll put on the kettle.” Was she going to make some tea for them? Not that he minded, it was just somewhat unexpected. Somewhat confused by pretty much everything in the room, he took a seat at the table. While his eyes were exploring the room, the woman came back with a teaset on a tray. Once she had put everything down and served him some tea, she asked an expected question. “So, what can I do for you on this.. gloomy day?” A little uncertain about all of this, Lev looked down at the fancy cup of tea in front of him. "A few people told me I should have someone read my future once so yeah, I kind of ended up there because of that." He simply hoped that he wouldn't insult her because of this. It was not like he himself was all that interested and he kind of sucked at lying.
Lev Nekrasov
Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor
Lev Nekrasov
icon + karakterkaart :
a self-fulfilling prophecy  Lev_li10

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID
Year: N/A
Species: Wizard

Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor