Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

The howling letter

Pagina 2 van 2 Vorige  1, 2

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

The howling letter - Pagina 2 Empty Re: The howling letter

Bericht van Eris Leva wo dec 26 2018, 13:55

And she would bow to no one

Now that she had a date Eris could finally enjoy the rest of her day without much worry. Eris wasn’t usually this enthusiastic. Soon the girl calmed down again. Her once red cheeks back to their usual skin color. "You're way too excited for this” Eris just gave him a cheeky smile, is just a bit embarrassed about it. But not even a second later it already was forgotten. The girl eventually didn’t care what he thought of her. “Eris is the goddess of discord, war, chaos etc etc. There is a family meaning behind it tho” Why they called their daughter after the goddess was not something she wanted to talk about. It was made clear after how vague she ended the explanation. “the mythology is the only thing my parents are interested in from the muggles”

A gasp left her lips. Her crystal blue eyes became narrowed at his words. “I am not! I have a normal height of women” She wasn’t that small. A soft yawn came from her throat, the girl was still a little tired. She really hasn’t slept that well the last few days. “It seems I do.” The girl watched him for a few seconds. “you got something in mind?” It doesn’t sound like it would be something she won’t like “Just know your limits” Eris wouldn’t just do anything.

No, I don't want to be an Auror", That seemed to be it. It sounded like there was something behind it, but who is she to ask about it. As Adrian said, they don’t know each other than just eachothers name. “Yeah, don’t think my parents would give me much of a choice. Not that I mind. Rather than, they push me to marry another pure-blood.” The frown appeared after thinking about it. Her parents luckily wouldn’t do that to her. “you got a suit? if not i can ask my parents for one. Is the least i can do

@username || words: ###

Eris Leva
Slytherin Student
Eris Leva
icon + karakterkaart :
The howling letter - Pagina 2 100x100

IC :

Name :
Snow

Hogwarts ID
Year: Sixth year
Species: Wizard

Slytherin Student

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Adrian Parker wo dec 26 2018, 14:16

She explained the meaning of her name, what made Adrian genuinely smile. "The meaning suits you, as far as I know you", he admitted. Still it was weird for wizards to add some interest in Muggles. As if she read his mind, she added that the Greek Mythology was the only thing they were interested in from Muggles. Adrian never understood why the hate and shame for Muggles. He never really cared. He barely cared about anything to be honest.

Adrian laughed again when she narrowed her eyes and exclaimed the fact she had a normal height. "Yeah right", he mumbled softly. The boy explained to her she was in debt now. He wouldn't do something like this for nothing. He hated stuff like going to a ball. In fact, he just realised what he got himself into and got nervous. “you got something in mind? Just know your limits”, he looked at her with an eyebrow tucked up. "Don't worry, I'm not some kind of pervert", the boy had barely touched another person. "You'll see what my favor will be when the time comes", he continued. He didn't have something in mind right now. Probably it would be something like, get him out of detention or something.

When they sat down, she asked him about his future job. Adrian appreciated the fact she didn't go deeper into the subject. It wasn't he was ashamed or afraid to tell. It was just something he felt he isn't ready yet. He had so much more to learn... “Yeah, don’t think my parents would give me much of a choice. Not that I mind. Rather than, they push me to marry another pure-blood.”, she answered after he asked her the same question. She frowned while thinking. "That would be sad", he answered, "About pushing you in a marriage", he explained. "Or your career too. You should be free to choose, in my opinion", he continued. His parents would never push him into chosing something they wanted.

Now he got some time to think, his thoughts wandered to a confrontation he had some time ago. It never striked him before how important being pure-blood was in Slytherin. He, for a fact, didn't know if he was pure-blood. His adoptive parents were but he never got to know his biological parents. Would that be a problem in the future? He didn't really care but he would hate it if it could be a problem.
It took some time before he snapped out of his thoughts and actually heard Eris her question. "Yeah don't worry, I got something fancy", he said with a smile. "I won't embarrass you", he added. "I guess I'll pick you up here tomorrow?"
Adrian Parker
Slytherin Student
Adrian Parker
icon + karakterkaart :
The howling letter - Pagina 2 1-1

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Eris Leva do dec 27 2018, 12:11

As far as Eris could tell, Adrian was a nice guy to talk to. Not the typical Slytherin arrogant kid. Altho Eris can get arrogant sometimes. It really depends on her mood. She did get her temper from her mother and her arrogant side from her father. Then again the hair color and facial structure of her mother, while her eyes again from her father. Her bright crystal blue eyes. It was always the first thing people seem to notice, not that she blames them. They are really bright, especially when the sun shines on them. They also seem to darken when her moods go down drastically.

A soft smile appeared on her face of his compliment. The girl did like her name. It was unique. Just like her height! So being the mature person Eris, she sticks her tongue at out him. The devious grin appeared back on her lips. “Andy I never even thought about you being a pervert. Its funny you even assume that I would think of you like that.” She cocked her head back to the side. “ Doesn’t that tell enough about yourself?” He did this to himself on his own. “ That sounds so pretty dark” Not that she really cared. It means she will wait and see.

Eris really got lucky her parents just decided a bit the career of their daughter. A career that Eris wouldn’t mind doing either. It sounded dangerous and fun at tIe same time. “Well, i think if i really wanted another career they would let me.. eventually. But i like the sound of being an Auror. How boring would life be without capturing psychopaths” The girl grew up around Aurors so it probably became stuck in her mind when she was still small. “My family is still stuck in the old traditions, so I’m really happy they don’t interfere with my love life.”

Now that she had asked him out on the date for tomorrow she wasn’t sure if he had a suite ready, so she did ask him about it. Just to be sure. Eris shrugged a bit. “I don’t get embarrassed that easily, only my mom seems to have a knack for that.” The girl did look annoyed, but the tone was full of respect for the older woman. “I do get annoyed easily but not embarrassed, just for future reference.” When she gets annoyed it is best to just stay out of her way too. " Your sure i don't have to contact my mother for a suite? I would bet she would even love that "

Eris Leva
Slytherin Student
Eris Leva
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Snow

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Adrian Parker do dec 27 2018, 12:39

He barely knew her but here he was, talking the night away with her. Adrian rolled his eyes when she smilled kind of evilish, assuming he's the pervert of the two of them. He just bowed a little closer to her, smirking, "Who knows, who will tell how I really am?", and winked but laughed shortly after that. "You don't have to worry, I can be a real gentleman", he said. "Mind the 'can', it doesn't mean I will be", a risky thing to say. The Slytherin never went to a ball, never had a date before and, well, was a virgin in all this. But he had manners tho, he would do his best to give her a good night. Why? Because that's the most decent thing to do, right? She'll find out the next evening.

All jokes aside, they quickly got into some serious talk. It wasn't really like him. Adrian was the kind of guy who said and did how he liked it. He barely had serious talks. Althought, the last couple of weeks he ran into random people and actually had serious talks. Was this the beginning of getting older, of being an adult? A shiver ran down his spine. Maybe it was time to do break some rules again. It had been a long time since he took a bath in the Prefects Bathroom....

She talked about the fact she didn't mind becoming an auror. And if she wanted to have another career then her parents, they would eventually let her. "Yeah, it sounds like real fun", he said sarcasticly. "It never occured to me to become an Auror", he continued. "What I hear from my father, there's a lot corruption in the Ministry", and looked at Eris, waiting for her reaction.
After that she continued about her love life. He had said it would be sad if they would arrange a marriage for the girl, just to be sure she would marry a pure-blood. “My family is still stuck in the old traditions, so I’m really happy they don’t interfere with my love life.”, Adrian noded, "Love is blind for blood types, it shouldn't matter if your loved one was a pure-blood or not", or even a Muggle. He was silent for a moment before realising what he had just said. "Shit that sounded cheezy", he admitted.

It was a good thing she wouldn't get embarresed easily. Girls who get embarrased were a pain in the ass. Adrian wasn't the kind of guy who will overthink every word he says just because she could get hurt or embarrased. “I do get annoyed easily but not embarrassed, just for future reference.”, he just kind of noded. At the end she asked him again if her mother shouldn't look for a suit for him. He shook his head hard, "No please don't, I got my own suits, it's fine", he insisted. He had a personal made suit that he liked. After that he yawned and looked at the clock. It wasn't too late but they had a buisy day tomorrow. "At what time should I pick you up tomorrow?", he had no idea when the Ball begins.
Adrian Parker
Slytherin Student
Adrian Parker
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Eris Leva do dec 27 2018, 13:11

Let’s hope the ball won’t be a disaster. She definitely shouldn’t forget to put her earplugs in. It wouldn’t be that visible seeing as it is transparent. Irritating little things it was. Yet she had no other choice. It kept her ears from getting worse. The girl pulled slowly an eyebrow up. Listening to his words. She will eventually find out how he is. She was curious and that meant he won’t get rid of her that easily anymore. She will see how it will be tomorrow too. “You can prove that to me, tomorrow. Hope you're a good dancer” Something she had to learn. It was horrible but at least she knows now how.

The girl knew about corruption in the Ministry. Her parents also talked about it. A tragic thing isn’t it? It should save the magic world, yet it didn’t do it all that good. The girl kept quiet tho. Her grin turning in a smirk that keeps her thoughts hidden. O he should know what she was thinking right now. Knowing someone's thoughts is such a dangerous thing. “Love will always be blind. People do foolish things for that word.” A mocking laugh left her lips shortly. The glint died down the moment her mocking laugh became a genuine soft laugh. Her smile to normal. “That did sound a bit Cheezy, but there is truth in it. the older people just don’t want to believe in that”

With a nod she let him know she heard. Glad he already had a suite. It wouldn’t have made a problem for Eris her mother. It just meant that he wouldn’t know if it was his taste or not. The girl had to think for a moment. Without warning she moved her head, making her lips stop right next his ear.“It starts at 20 pm. So let’s meet here at that hour” She pulled back immediatly after and stood up. Her behaviour had turned a bit. “That hour will be good we won’t be late but not to early either” She grins short to eventually turn her back to him and going to bed.

Eris Leva
Slytherin Student
Eris Leva
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Snow

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Adrian Parker do dec 27 2018, 13:25

You can prove that to me, tomorrow. Hope you're a good dancer”, ofcourse she would say that. He hadn't thought about it that they would probably have to dance. "You'll see", he simply said to tease her. In fact, he was a good dancer. Again, he didn't like Balls and such. But he had been at weddings and parties his parents got invited to. They wanted their son to be a decent young man. So his mother had learned him to dance. Also the reason why he had a suit.

She didn't got further into the subject of the Ministry. Adrian had a feeling she knew more than she would let out. He kind of narrowed his eyes but let the subject be.
Love will always be blind. People do foolish things for that word.”, he wanted to answer but shut his mouth close. He had no idea what people would do for romantic love.

Eventually he asked at what time they would meet. He didn't expect her to get this close to him. Adrian felt like pushing her away but couldn't move. “It starts at 20 pm. So let’s meet here at that hour", an invisible shiver ran down his spine, not the bad kind of shiver. Shortly after that she stood up, “That hour will be good we won’t be late but not to early either”, he followed her lead. "At eight pm it is, my lady", he kind of bowed and winked. He could play this too. After bidding her goodnight he left to the boys dorms.
Adrian Parker
Slytherin Student
Adrian Parker
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student