Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Christmas. It's not the season, it's the feeling.

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Christmas. It's not the season, it's the feeling.  Empty Christmas. It's not the season, it's the feeling.

Bericht van Lev Nekrasov za jan 19 2019, 19:05

- lev nekrasov -
It felt weird to walk around in muggle - aka normal - clothes. It felt weird to walk amongst those who remained oblivious of the magical world. He could never find real comfort when walking around in public, especially when he was alone. Yet, he had to if he wanted to get to Fred's house. They had promised and he could not back out of that. Not only because he was nearly there, no, mostly because he was really looking forward to it. He hardly ever spent the holidays doing something special but this time was an exception. When Fred was at Hogwarts they had planned and promised to spent Christmas at Fred's house. Lev had hardly ever been there before so in the end it was quite the search before he had finally found the place. Slightly nervous - like a child who wasn't certain where his playmate lived - he pressed the doorbell. This was the right house... or wasn't it?
Lev Nekrasov
Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor
Lev Nekrasov
icon + karakterkaart :
Christmas. It's not the season, it's the feeling.  Lev_li10

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID
Year: N/A
Species: Wizard

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Christmas. It's not the season, it's the feeling.  Empty Re: Christmas. It's not the season, it's the feeling.

Bericht van Frederick Crowley za jan 19 2019, 21:40

All day the young wizard had been preparing his house for the arrival of his two guests. He had even given Humphry a whole lecture on how to be kind to Vasyl and share his space with the other cat. He had to be on his best behaviour, or no turkey treats for a week! Not that he actually expected it to go wrong, but still. One couldn’t be prepared enough. There was, for example, an actual tree in the corner of the living room. As he had promised, they’d decorate one together. He had visited his father and brought a few boxes with decorations back with him earlier that day. Once Lev had showed up and he was settled, they could start putting the lights up.

For now he was waiting, skipping through some generic spotify christmas music playlists. He wondered how long he could keep up with those. His thoughts quickly focused on something else when he heard the doorbell though. He tossed aside his laptop and made his way to the door, putting on his christmas hat on the way there. ”Lev!” He exclaimed happily, almost leaping forward to give the man a hug. ”Welcome! How was your travel? Did you get lost? Did you see cool stuff on your way here?” He immediately bombarded the other with questions, before realising he was rambling already. ”I’m sorry, uuh, come in, come in”, He then motioned, closing the door behind his friend as he pointed him towards the living room.

the needle in our compass is trembling
Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :
Christmas. It's not the season, it's the feeling.  LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Graduate

Christmas. It's not the season, it's the feeling.  Empty Re: Christmas. It's not the season, it's the feeling.

Bericht van Lev Nekrasov za jan 19 2019, 22:45

- lev nekrasov -
He couldn't have made a mistake with the adress, right? Thankfully the door opened to reveal a Fred - christmas hat included - that seemed just as happy to see him as the other way around. ”Lev!” Clumsily the young man hugged his friend back. He had some difficulty due to the travel crate Vasyl was in. ”Welcome! How was your travel? Did you get lost? Did you see cool stuff on your way here?” Lev blinked a couple of times, trying to process all the questions Fred just asked him. ”I’m sorry, uuh, come in, come in”, Fred said with a motion to the door. Lev stepped inside and put the travelcrate next to the door. He opened the little door but Vasyl remained inside. The tomcat hated the thing but was very cautious to the new environment. Lev took a deep breath while turning to Fred. "Travel was as usual, not my preference. I'm relatively good at finding my way thankfully but I did get close to getting lost a couple of times. And no not really," he answered all the questions Fred has asked him before, in the right order. A small grin appeared on his face before he added. "And to add, nice hat."
Lev Nekrasov
Lev Nekrasov
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley di jan 29 2019, 02:00

For the first time in a while, he felt truly hyped about celebrating the holidays. Honestly, if they hadn’t come up with the idea of spending Christmas together, he would’ve probably been working right now. Trying to avoid all the stuff that would remind him of the holiday to begin with. Now he was opening the door to welcome his best friend, while wearing a Christmas hat and with Christmas jingles in the background. He bombarded Lev with questions, which he answered only when he was inside and had put the travel crate on the floor.

Fred nodded a couple of times while he was answering, and a big grin appeared on his face when the other complimented his hat. ”I’m glad you like it, because-“, He said, and he quickly pulled another hat out of the pocket of his sweater. ”I got one for you too”, He chuckled. Meanwhile, Humphry peeked around the corner of the door to the living room, greeting the two guests with a loud meow, before retreating back to his climbing tower. ”I’m glad you got here safely. Let me show you around the house real quick. I prepared the guest bedroom for you”, He said, after which he turned around to show him where exactly that bedroom was located.

the needle in our compass is trembling
Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :
Christmas. It's not the season, it's the feeling.  LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Graduate

Bericht van Lev Nekrasov wo jan 30 2019, 17:45

- lev nekrasov -
”I’m glad you like it, because-“, Fred responded with a big grin. An other Christmas ihat got pulled out of a sweater pocket. ”I got one for you too”, the young man chuckled. Lev took the hat and put it on his head. He couldn't help but chuckle along. They really looked like responsible adults now. A loud meow - that definitly didn't come from Vasyl - echoed in the room. When he looked past Fred he saw its source, Fred's cat. "Hi Humphry," Lev chuckled a greeting to the cat. With his food he nudged his own cat's travel crate, to no avail. It seemed like the Russian Grey would take a little longer before he dared getting out. ”I’m glad you got here safely. Let me show you around the house real quick. I prepared the guest bedroom for you”, Fred said before walking toward another part of the house. Lev quickly picked up the travel crate and followed Fred toward the room. Inside he put the crate back on the ground again, he needed Vasyl to be in his room. "So what's first?" he asked before sitting down on the bed. The bed that was oddly comfortable. This didn't really compare to the rather cheap bed he had at Hogwarts.
Lev Nekrasov
Lev Nekrasov
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven

Permissies van dit forum: