Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Dear random reciever

Pagina 2 van 3 Vorige  1, 2, 3  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Dear random reciever - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Dear random reciever

Bericht van Ka'on Agard zo nov 11 2018, 19:38

Dear random reciever,

What has sending a letter to a stranger to do with responsibility? It's not like I could lose housepoints nor like I could bring anyone in danger by doing so. And it's not like I'm neglecting my studies either. Trust me some of the students would, whether it's just for fun or to make fun of them. Who knows, maybe I'm making fun of you too?
Your hints hardly rule out any possibilities. Which makes it near impossible to guess, unless I put a spell on one of these. I'm not going to make my hints easier unless you will do the same. Here's the next hint: Through ashes my darkness became pale.

- Random sender
Ka'on Agard
Quidditch Captain Gryffindor
Ka'on Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Dear random reciever - Pagina 2 Icon10

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID
Year: Sixth year
Species: Wizard

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Aryana Miller zo nov 11 2018, 19:45

Dear Random Sender,
For all you know I could be a Slytherin, and those do rarely seem safe, when they are annoyed with you. Although that being said, magic isn't really that safe from what I have experienced. At least not when used incorrectly. True, it is not.
I try to be creative, otherwise this game is over before it started, what is the fun in that? A spell, are there spells to make people talk? Ok, that hint is near impossible to use, I get what you mean now.
I might be weak but am possibly stronger then people think.
- Random Receiver

Aryana Miller
Hufflepuff student
Aryana Miller
icon + karakterkaart :
Dear random reciever - Pagina 2 6j1dOY7

IC :

Name :
Butter

Hogwarts ID
Year: First year

Hufflepuff student

Bericht van Ka'on Agard zo nov 11 2018, 20:30

Dear random reciever,

I do not like prejudice against the houses. Not all Slytherin are bad so I would prefer you'd not refer to them like that. Eventhough they can be sly, mean or dangerous are not the characteristics of their house. They may be quicker to get annoyed but aren't much more dangerous than any other house when they're angry.
I already assumed you must be a first year which would mean that your frame isn't very big either. Also, I will not tell you about any such spell. Whether that is because it is unsafe or because I cannot use it either will be up to you.
Well then, I guess it is time for my next hint. I'm starting to get a hard time thinking of hints that aren't too easy. "When concerning me, what you see is not always what who they wish me to be."

- Random sender
Ka'on Agard
Ka'on Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Aryana Miller zo nov 11 2018, 20:42

Dear Random Sender,
Not all Slytherin are bad, you're right. I met one that I wasn't fond of and I expect he wasn't of me. Maybe because we misunderstood eachother. True, every House can be dangerous if they share the wish to be.
True, nor do I have the wish to be known. Maybe I am happy to be a first year right now. I just didn't expect that a spell like that might excist. I have no wish to misuse magic, please understand that.
I have the same problem, most hints will start to get easier right now.
Hmm, it still does not ring me a bell. My hint will be: My heart is broken in two different parts, one was magic from the start.
- Random Receiver

Aryana Miller
Hufflepuff student
Aryana Miller
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Butter

Hogwarts ID

Hufflepuff student

Bericht van Ka'on Agard ma nov 12 2018, 19:24

Dear random reciever,

I'm going to summarise what I know from all those hints you gave me so far. You're a first year and most likely a small girl. Your house is not Slytherin but I doubt it would be Ravenclaw either. So it's most likely Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. Odds of it being Hufflepuff are larger because of all that has been said. And from that last hint I'm guessing you're a half-blood. Which is about a quarter of this school so not helping much either.
I'm still stuggling with coming up with all these hints. Especially because I found out that I am rather fond of making them sound nice instead of just saying something. Sil is getting impatient with me as I am doing so. For now this is what I'll tell, I'm not the greatest with the spell.

- Random sender
Ka'on Agard
Ka'on Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Aryana Miller ma nov 12 2018, 21:00

Dear Random Sender,

I see you have made quite a good summary for me to read. From what I understand you're daring but not to the point of dangering oneself. You are famous one way or another, and very few people really do know who you are. You were an orphan before you got adopted after which you came to Hogwarts. You have been here for quite some time but not as long as others. Then came a clue I didn't understand about ashes. Then you got more difficult by stating that you are not what people wish you to be. And spells are not your forte.
That means that potions, flying or DADA and so on might be one of the subject you are succeeding in. As I feel that you might be of a Quidditch Team, I say you are either Ka'on or Alyssia. You're right about all that, and since I am sure you do not know me and have never heard of me, I guess you have won!
- Random Receiver

Aryana Miller
Hufflepuff student
Aryana Miller
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Butter

Hogwarts ID

Hufflepuff student

Bericht van Ka'on Agard wo nov 14 2018, 16:02

Dear random reciever,

I am surprised how close you got. I am indeed one of those two. Since our game has come to an end I'll tell you who I am. I wonder whether I really do come across that similiar as my friend but I'm Ka'on. Ka'on the very bored Gryffindor Quidditch captain.
On the other hand there are at least ten people who you could be and I know none of them by name. So mysterious (probably) Hufflepuff first year girl, who may you be?
Thank you for helping me fight my boredom by the way!

- Random sender
Ka'on Agard
Ka'on Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Aryana Miller wo nov 14 2018, 19:36

Dear Random Sender,

I didn't expect to be right. It was a nice game however, you didn't make it that easy for me. As I expect I didn't make it to easy for you to guess either. However it was a little easier for me, since you are pretty well known. I on the other hand as a first year, are a little less known, of course. I wonder it as well, since I do not know the both of you that well. Hello Ka'on, or bored Ka'on.
You're welcome, I was quite bored myself. Which made it a good way to spend time. Besides that your owl Sil is a nice one. I didn't mind his screeches while writing at all. Though I probably would wish you to meet my own owl Archimedes as well. He might like you. I am Aryana, by the way. Shall I tell you the story of the cake sometime? I think it will make you laugh.
- Random Receiver

Aryana Miller
Hufflepuff student
Aryana Miller
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Butter

Hogwarts ID

Hufflepuff student

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 2 van 3 Vorige  1, 2, 3  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen
» Ain't gonna fall for that trick, my dear.

Permissies van dit forum: