Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Caught in the storm

Pagina 4 van 6 Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Caught in the storm - Pagina 4 Empty Re: Caught in the storm

Bericht van Frederick Crowley wo nov 21 2018, 23:05

Guarding the safety of the wizarding community could be an overwhelming challenge. Saly there were still people with bad intentions, that practised dark magic. His job was to eliminate those people, lock them up in Azkaban so they couldn’t hurt innocents anymore. It was a horrible place, but they too deserved it. Once someone was labeled a threat, it was best to just keep them somewhere they couldn’t cause harm. It was the ideal place. He didn’t like to go there one bit though. It was as if the building itself absorbed the evil energy, reflecting it upon everyone who entered it. No, he’d take Hogwarts over that any time. Even the forbidden forest felt like a vacation compared to it.

That was exactly where they were going now. Frederick caught up soon enough, contemplating what she had just said. She was giving him way too many hints to his liking. He should know this stuff. Only when she mentioned it, his brain seemed capable of remembering the information. ”Of course, yeah, they aren’t born with it. Would be sad for the mother if they did”, He chuckled. ”Personality though”, He then echoed, sinking back into his thoughts as he yet again bit his lower lip. For a bit, only their footsteps were audible. ”I’m blank on that one”, He had to admit. Luckily this wasn’t a test, or he would have probably failed it for real this time.

those times have shaped us who we wanted to be
Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :
Caught in the storm - Pagina 4 LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Graduate
Species: Wizard

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Persephone Ichor wo nov 21 2018, 23:14

She always knew she wanted to work with magical creatures, from the moment she was born she knew that that was what she wanted. Her father used to get her small stuffed animals that looked like dragons or unicorns, everything he could find ended up in her room and she was pretty sure she would do the same if she ever had children. ”Of course, yeah, they aren’t born with it. Would be sad for the mother if they did. Personality though" She nodded and wrinkled her nose at the idea of the mother giving bith to a foal with a horn. ”I’m blank on that one” she shot him a small smile and looked at the forest. "I would hit you on the back of your head with the daily prophet if you would be one of my students," Persephone chuckled and grabbed his wrist again to pull him into the forest.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Care of Magical Creatures Professor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :
Caught in the storm - Pagina 4 Tumblr_m7l3dfeHyy1rpm9hyo1_250

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley wo nov 21 2018, 23:36

Deep down he had a feeling this information would stick way longer in his memory than before. Perhaps because he was older now. Or, and this was a wild guess, because she truly had all his attention. Back then he had to listen along with twenty-something other students. It was easy to get distracted if the professor was addressing a group rather than each student personally. One-on-one teaching was better for him anyway. During auror training his ‘class’ had never been much bigger than two or three people at a time.

Her comment caused him to glance her way. He wouldn’t let her swat him like an ordinary fly. ”Well aren’t I lucky I’m not one of your students”, He said with a teasing tone in his voice. The Daily Prophet could pack quite a punch, especially the weekend editions. Those had extra pages. ”As long as you don’t tell my boss though. He’d have me doing paperwork for a week straight”, He then laughed. Administration was such a boring task to do. But she probably knew all about that, considering she had to grade tests and what not.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor wo nov 21 2018, 23:51

Where she knew she wanted to something with magical creatures, but with people? Teaching them? That came as a surprise for her. Animals were easier to read and they couldn't be nice to you in your face and stab you in the back on the moment you would turn around. No, she prefered animals over humans, but somehow being around the auror made her comfortable. He was easy to talk to and he could laugh unlike some people at hogwarts.

”Well aren’t I lucky I’m not one of your students” He said with a teasing tone in his voice and Persephone chuckled. "Shut up or I will let you take care of the flobberworms," she told him and pointed a finger at him. ”As long as you don’t tell my boss though. He’d have me doing paperwork for a week straight” She pouted and sighed dramatically as if he just told her her plan. "But isn't that just lovely? Sitting behind a desk all day." She asked and you could almost hear the hate from the idea of working beind a a desk from her voice. "I would do it if I were you, maybe I'll pay your boss a visit and tell him something" she grinned and forgot that her hand was still wrapped around his wrist while they walked around.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley do nov 22 2018, 00:20

It became clear she had been straight up lying when she had told him she was a bad teacher. Honestly if he had had a professor like her back in the day, he would probably not have almost failed her subject. He tended to try a little harder with those who he wanted to notice him. Which would have been totally wrong in that context though. But now he was a grown man and not a student anymore, so his behaviour would be easily excused. She seemed to have relaxed more now, which was great, considering she had felt a bit uncomfortable with him calling her professor earlier. Progress.

”Not the flobberworms”, He said dramatically. Then he made sure she wouldn’t inform his boss on this sorry excuse of him trying to impress with unicorn knowledge. Fred pulled up a brow as he heard her sarcastic reply. ”It sure is”, He agreed, but not really, as he mimicked her tone. When she threatened him, he twisted his arm around so he was now holding her wrist. Like that he forced her to stop and turn his way. ”You would not dare”, He said, his voice low but not at all threatening, even though he was taller than her and therefore towering over her a bit.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor do nov 22 2018, 08:29

”Not the flobberworms” He said dramatically and Persephone rolled her eyes. "Come on princess they are not that bad, I'm sure it would be better than testing your knowledge about magical creatures." she said jokingly and winked at him with a smile. ”It sure is” he said and mimicked her tone. "I do not sound like tha-" Persephone yelped when he twisted his arm around so he was holding her wrist and she was facing him. ”You would not dare” he said and she looked up at him, raising an eyebrow with a small smirk. "Is that a challenge?" she asked, her own voice low too. She couldn't help it but let her eyes wander over his face, his lips mostly and blushed slightly when she realised what she was doing. "Because I will let you take care of them," Persephone said and moved closer to him if that was even possible. Not because she wanted to kiss him, but just to see if he would take some steps back and would end up in the puddle behind him.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley do nov 22 2018, 11:14

What he did remember vividly from care of magical creatures classes, were the disgusting flobberworms. Just thinking about touching them was enough to send a shiver down his spine. He wouldn’t say that out loud though. He did not want to insult her after all, and she seemed like the type that loved every creature equally. So he wisely kept his mouth shut. But she kept on teasing him. So mean. He did not come all the way to Hogwarts to get bullied, now did he?

His attempt to make her stop, did not have much results either. Now she thought it was a challenge. Fuck’s sake. For a second though, he could not really focus on what she was saying because he saw her gaze trail along his face, pausing on his lips a bit longer than he had expected. She moved a bit closer and repeated that she would not have mercy. What a power struggle this was.

Once more using his training against her, he pulled her arm so she would be gently forced to turn around. With her back towards him, he closed the remaining distance between them and wrapped his other arm around her waist. Kind of locking her in place, though his grip was not that firm. She could step away any second if she wanted to. ”I should arrest you for being so mean to me”, He whispered, after he had leaned forward a bit so his mouth was closer to her ear. ”It’s against the rules, you know.”

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor do nov 22 2018, 11:42

She couldn't look away from his lips and not knowing why she couldn't frustrated her. He had beautiful eyes and he was good looking, very good looking. Not that she had a lot of time to think about that because he pulled her arm again to turn around. He wrapped his other arm around her waist and closed the distance between them. ”I should arrest you for being so mean to me” He whispered with his mouth close to her ear and made shivers turn down her spine, almost making her legs turn into jelly. ”It’s against the rules, you know.” Persephone took her bottom lip between her teeth and bit it softly while she tried to control her voice. "Is it?" she asked softly. She knew she could just walk away right now but every inch of her body wanted to stay like this. Close to a man she just met. "Well who am I to play by the rules?" the professor whispered and turned her face to him to kiss his cheek before she got out of his arms and her face got as red as a tomato, already wanting to open her mouth to apologize.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID