Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Colourblind

Pagina 3 van 3 Vorige  1, 2, 3

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Colourblind - Pagina 3 Empty Re: Colourblind

Bericht van Frederick Crowley za jan 19 2019, 22:26

With childlike enthusiasm he proposed to go to her chamber and have a little fashion show. He remembered so vividly how they would do exactly that when they were both still very young. They simply raided her parent’s closet back then, making the most ridiculous combinations and laughing at each other’s choices until their stomach started hurting. Now their sense of fashion had evolved quite well, but he could still appreciate spending his time like they used to years ago. So he was happy when she agreed with his suggestion. ”A long time. I can’t even remember the last time, to be honest”, He said, a grin appearing on his face right after. ”But my memory isn’t that great anyway so that might explain why”, He joked, at his own suspense.

The man followed his friend to her quarters and to his surprise he noticed how the interior had changed significantly. ”Oh you did that”, He said with a dramatic gasp. He took off his coat and put it over a chair while looking around in awe. ”It’s amazing, I love it”, He said once he had turned back to her. Her next comment made him nod, and excited he walked over to the door that hid the walk-in closet. Because of course she had a walk-in closet. His attention was drawn to some fur coats he hadn’t seen before. With a scoop of his both hands he carried all of them back to the room. ”You know the drill”, He said to her while he dropped them on her bed. He sat down on the free space himself, and leaned back in the pillows so she could show him her favourites, so he could rate them afterwards.

we've never burned so bright
Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :
Colourblind - Pagina 3 LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Graduate
Species: Wizard

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Alison Winter wo jan 23 2019, 23:31

The mansion in which the both of them had grown up was beautiful. It had high ceilings, marble stairwells, the whole shabang. The interiot had been in a neoclassicist style, and though it was beautiful, it was also cold. However, it did shape the kind of environment in which Alison felt most comfortable, so for their quarters she had chosen a similar style, but with warmer colours and more blankets and other personal trinkets. It made the place feel like a home and she loved it, even though her wife's flying gear that was lying around clashed horribly. Oh well. At least Fred loved it too.

Of course he knew where her closet was. Even if he hadn't been here before, he would have just known instinctively. Before she could follow him into the walk-in to show him the amazing dress she got on her and Nyx' honeymoon, he came back with a huge bundle of fur in his arms. Faux fur, of course. She wasn't a monster. "Okay, look, I think you'll love this one." She picked up a huge, fluffy cream one, with a big collar and a belt to cinch it around her waist. It became clear how long the thing was when she put it on, falling all the way around her ankles. She lifted her hair out from under the back, before spinning a few twirls. "What do you think?" She said with a grin on her face.

hard candy

dripping on me 'til my feet are wet and now she's all over me it's like i paid for it It's like i paid for it i'm gonna pay for this;

klik
Alison Winter
Potions professor
Alison Winter
icon + karakterkaart :
Colourblind - Pagina 3 24ealas

IC :

Name :
Cat

Hogwarts ID

Potions professor

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Frederick Crowley di jan 29 2019, 02:01

Of course she had spent time decorating her quarters. He expected nothing less. With attention to detail she had picked the furniture, matching everything in an allround aesthetic he could surely appreciate. The room had a vibe that reminded him of his childhood. It was not an exact replica of the mansion they had spent a lot of time in together, but her taste was quite similar. She was raised with certain standards after all. He had gotten kind of used to that too, so he enjoyed sitting here as much as he had loved spending time in her room when they had just been kids.

It was a serious throw back. Exactly what he needed after all the stress at work. He was completely relaxed for the first time in a long time. He made himself comfortable on the bed while she picked one of the coats he had carried out of the closet. In awe he looked at how she displayed the coat for him. ”It’s amazing. It really compliments your eyes too”, He replied in all honesty. ”You also look like a giant teddybear, which makes it even better”, He then chuckled. It was probably super comfortable and warm, which was great, considering the weather of late.

we've never burned so bright
Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :
Colourblind - Pagina 3 LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID