Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Letdown

Pagina 2 van 3 Vorige  1, 2, 3  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Letdown - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Letdown

Bericht van Oskar Agard vr nov 23 2018, 12:22

Fair, his prank was a bit mean towards the Hufflepuff. But he got caught anyway, so they could make a new assignment and he was punished with the task at hand. After all, it hadn’t turned out bad for the other, but for him instead. Not exactly how he had planned it out though. Next time he should be a bit smarter and not make it that obvious. Though Ez tried to convince him not to do such a thing again. Oskar noticed how he was speaking with more confidence than usual. Which meant he was really serious about it. ”Fine, but only because it’s you who’s asking”, He gave in. He could figure out other ways to sabotage the other houses.

But he had to struggle through his punishment first. The dark forest wasn’t his most favourite place to get detention, but there was worse. Like helping in the kitchens. Peeling potatoes was the absolute worst, in his opinion. Then he’d rather do this. Besides, Ezekyel was better company than professor Ramsey. It was true he hadn’t been spending much time with him. ”That’s great indeed”, He replied to his words with a smile. The boy could be very shy and not confident at all. ”I’m okay”, He shrugged next. Better than okay was not really a thing in his life. Meanwhile, they were at the edge of the forest, and Oskar checked if he had his wand where he usually kept it. Flobberworms were not dangerous, but who knew what else they could run into here.

you would think that i would feel alive by now
Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Letdown - Pagina 2 LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Fifth year
Species: Wizard

Slytherin Student

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Ezekyel Agard za nov 24 2018, 16:40

Crashing waves
Ezekyel raised an eyebrow. ’Do you actually mean it, or are you just saying it to ease my mind?’ Not that he called him a liar. Like totally not exactly. But sometimes his siblings just said things to not let him stress about it anymore. A golden trait of them, but still. It was kinda hard to figure out for him if he actually meant this. Knowing Oskar he would be far more creative next time that was true, there was no doubt in that. He’d rather have him acting all nice towards others, but there was nothing he could actually change about it. If he was anything like his brother, he would actually do the same kind of foolishness.

The punishment wasn’t so creative tho. Picking up worms, he would’ve expected something more brutal. Although, given the fact they had to go to the forest, maybe that was the real punishment here? Ezekyel had manned up for a moment, showing that true Gryffindor braveness. Let’s hope it lasts! A smile rested on his face while the two got closer to the forest. The tree tops didn’t look so small anymore. Nope, they were almost towering above them. Which only got worse as they got even closer. ’You’d tell me right? If you weren’t?’ Probably his greatest nightmare, his siblings who wouldn’t feel okay. Ezekyel paused for a moment, at the edge of the forest. ’You ready to get those worms and get the hell out of here?’

Ezekyel Agard
Gryffindor student
Ezekyel Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Letdown - Pagina 2 GOjpH4J

IC :

Name :
Caro

Hogwarts ID

Gryffindor student

Bericht van Oskar Agard za nov 24 2018, 19:13

A bit offended he looked at his brother. ”I’m making this promise to you because I care about you and your feelings, Ez”, He then said. ”So you bet I will keep my word”, He reassured him. He wasn’t angry at his brother for assuming he wouldn’t. They all were very careful about what they did or didn’t say around the boy. No one wanted to make his life harder than it already was. Right now, he looked confident and brave. He wished he would have that attitude more, to be honest. It was good for him. A lot of people tried to take advantage of him and his kindness, which was horrible. Only his siblings could do that, right?

His next question made him drop his gaze for a second. He softly bit his tongue, to avoid spilling how he was really feeling. He quickly shot the other a smile. ”Sure thing”, He smiled. If it was something he could help with, that was. But he left out that little detail. ”I was born ready”, He chuckled, to clear the air a bit. He grabbed the box differently and walked towards where he knew there were several hiding spots for the creatures. Once he saw the clear signs of flobberworms passing by, he put down the box and pulled out the gloves from his pocket. ”You keep an eye on the environment, okay?” He instructed Ezekyel. As said before, he didn’t have to touch any flobberworm. And Oskar always kept his word.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Ezekyel Agard vr nov 30 2018, 21:33

Crashing waves
When he saw that he offended his brother he felt a big lump in his throat. The boy tried his best to swallow it away, with trying that he felt blood rushing towards his head making it turn slightly red. ’I’m sorry.’ Ezekyel mumbled under his breath. The feeling that he actually did something wrong didn’t last as long as it normally did. No, that confident feeling took the upper hand. Although he still felt a little bad about accusing his brother of lying towards him. ’You better. Otherwise I’ll come after you. Hitting you with my teddy bear.’ Ez lowered his voice while mentioning his teddy. No one else needed to know that he still slept with his. Cause well, it would be used to mock him.

Ezekyel had the feeling his brother was hiding something from him. A feeling he hated. Because he had already accused him of lying, he wouldn’t do it again. So he swallowed his words again. Smiling towards Oskar. ’Thank you.’ There was no need to say anything else. But onto different things. That big gloomy forest that was towering above them. While Oskar walked towards a spot, he bolted right after him. Nope, he wasn’t being left alone in this place. After the instructions followed he swiftly nodded looking around. No bad ass monsters where going to sneak up on them. Nope, not on his watch. Or something like that. That was what the confident hero type of person would actually do. Ezekyel was nothing like that, or well not normally. Today he was feeling all sorts of things. ’Don’t let the worms bite you.’

Ezekyel Agard
Gryffindor student
Ezekyel Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Caro

Hogwarts ID

Gryffindor student

Bericht van Oskar Agard vr nov 30 2018, 22:09

”Don’t be sorry, little brother”, He said, to the boy who was actually a bit older than he was. ”You’re right to question my honesty. If it hadn’t been you, I had probably lied about it”, He then shrugged. To his siblings though, he tried to be as honest as possible. Not entirely about everything, but it was better than what he did to random people. He wanted everyone to like him, which made him dishonest from time to time. One thing he would try to hide to his brother in particular, was how depressed he felt almost daily. There was nothing the other could do about it, so he didn’t want to bother him with it either.

Pushing all those thoughts aside, he entered the forest. He had to focus here. It was not because he only needed flobberworms, those were the only creatures roaming these woods. Therefore he asked Ezekyel to keep an eye out for any danger. He teasingly warned him about the worms first. ”I’m smarter than that”, He chuckled. He soon collected the first worm. He was about to go for a second one, as he heard a soft growl from his left. He looked up for a second, but he didn’t see anything. When he looked down again, he heard another growl, a bit louder now. ”Very funny, Ez”, He called the other out. No way the boy could scare him with some fake growls.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Ezekyel Agard do dec 06 2018, 15:11

Crashing waves
Oskar told him that he didn’t need to feel sorry. But well, he still was. He trusted him completely. And that was the same with other people too. People who had actually taken abuse of that misplaced trust more than once. Ezekyel had to learn the heard way that people weren’t actually as nice as he thought sometimes. Yet, he didn’t adjust his way of thinking. The boy couldn’t make himself see the bad in people. Some of his closer friends had warned him for that special trait, but he couldn’t just take it out of his personality. ’I care about your state of mind Oskar, don’t forget that.’ As far as that topic went, it was time to close it. Ezekyel knew his brother didn’t like to talk about that kind of stuff, neither did he tho. So, time to move on to the forest!

Off course, Ezekyel couldn’t let a simple joke as that pass by. It wasn’t very characteristic of him to joke around, but when he did, it was mainly when he was around his siblings. His dark eyes had wandered off in to the even darker forest. Trying to make sure that nothing would sneak up on them. While he wasn’t paying attention to his brother collecting the worms, he was paying attention to his surroundings, so yes he also had heard the growling. But in his mind it was his brother making those noises trying to scare him or something. It worked tho. When another growl sounded Ezekyel straightened his back and turned towards his brother. In the corner of his eye he spotted some movement, he couldn’t actually make out what it was. Nope, he could only see that it was trying to go for Oskar. Instead of freezing to the ground, the adrenaline kicked in. He closed the distance between him and Oskar and tackled his brother onto the ground. ’We need to get out of here, now!’

Ezekyel Agard
Gryffindor student
Ezekyel Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Caro

Hogwarts ID

Gryffindor student

Bericht van Oskar Agard zo dec 09 2018, 01:01

Over the years he had learned to hide his emotions, or avoid the subject when people started asking risky questions. It was his defence mechanism kicking in. Even with his brother he did not dare to let down his walls. The boy needed to be protected from that anyway. He would probably be too shocked if he found out what was really going on inside his mind. No one would benefit from that. So back to the actual reason why they were here. He wanted to gather these worms as fast as possible, so they could get back to the castle. He did not feel entirely safe out here.

Normally a little prank wouldn’t bother him, but this was not the right place nor time to joke around. He asked Ez to knock it off, but there came no answer. A few seconds later he got tackled to the ground though, which made him drop his box. He was about to start complaining when he heard the serious and stressed tone in his voice. He pushed himself up and grabbed his brother by his arm, to pull him along. ”What the fuck is that?!” He said, as he tried to look over his shoulder, towards where the growling was coming from still. Whatever it was.. Was surely following them.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Ezekyel Agard wo jan 23 2019, 14:46

Crashing waves
Ezekyel didn’t like being here. But he didn’t mind as long as he was with his brother. Perfect bonding time. And well, there was something about his siblings that made him feel more at ease with himself. Which brought out a kind of confident side of him. But he knew there was something going on with his brother. Although he respected Oskar’s wishes on not talking about. Besides he didn’t want to pry. Not with his siblings. Cause those kind of relationships took rather long to built up, so no he wouldn’t risk that.

The youngster was actually right. Coming here meant bad news. Bad news that in this case manifested as a growling creature gunning for his brother. Immediately Ezekyel had ran forward, tackling the other one to the ground to keep him out of the claws of whatever creature it might be. Oskar helped him up and started pulling his arm, which led to him being half dragged over the ground. But he finally stood up again, solid ground under his feet. ’I’m not staying around to find out!’ Ezekyel’s voice was trembling. His feet started moving faster over the ground, making sure he stayed behind his brother. If whatever was behind them attacked, then they would get him first.

Ezekyel Agard
Gryffindor student
Ezekyel Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Caro

Hogwarts ID

Gryffindor student