Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

No regrets

Pagina 2 van 3 Vorige  1, 2, 3  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

No regrets - Pagina 2 Empty Re: No regrets

Bericht van Jaspar Tehrani wo dec 12 2018, 21:25

The manner in how he stroke her hair was gentle, almost loving. Something he did sometimes, yet only with her. No one else even came as close to him as she could. He wouldn’t allow. Except for his sister, but that was just invading his privacy. For a brief moment she had looked away, almost at the exact same point when his eyes had darted in the room. Jaspar calmed himself down a bit with focusing on a group of students that were looking over at something he couldn’t quite make out.

As soon as Freya looked back at him he did the same, glancing a charming smile on his face. A small nod would do as a simple answer. Her next question made him bite his lip for a second. A little personal, but well he had set the tone for that. Their eyes locked and for a moment he forgot to breath. It was as if the world paused for a second. Jaspar interrupted this moment himself by shaking his head for a moment. ‘Well, where’s the fun in telling that? Or do you have something to offer?’

Jaspar Tehrani
Ravenclaw student
Jaspar Tehrani
icon + karakterkaart :
No regrets - Pagina 2 Fh6AdwK

IC :

Name :
Caro

Hogwarts ID
Year: Sixth year
Species: Wizard

Ravenclaw student

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Freya Lupin za jan 05 2019, 23:27

BLOWIN' SHIT UP WITH HOMEMADE DYNAMITE @ someone Did he know what he did to her? Or was he oblivious to the fact that he made it feel like the whole room was rising in temperature? Either way, it wasn't fair, because it made her unable to think straight. And what could she count on if not her mind? So she should step away. That would be the logical solution, to just step away and say bye and return to Hogwarts.

But she didn't do that. Of course she didn't. She just kept standing there, staring at the way his lips moved when he spoke. "How could I have anything to offer if I don't know what you're looking for?" She raised an eyebrow at him. Obviously she was teasing him, but in reality all she wanted was to just see his work. Well, that actually did depend on his muse. A cute dog would be fine. Or... Maybe a painting of a family. Or a self-portrait, she wouldn't mind seeing those. She wondered if they would be just as... "tall, dark and handsome" as the real thing. Oh, she whispered that out loud. But it was just a tiny whisper, maybe he hadn't even heard her.
MONTY
Freya Lupin
Ravenclaw student
Freya Lupin
icon + karakterkaart :
No regrets - Pagina 2 Raven_solo_MB_opt

IC :

Name :
Cat

Hogwarts ID

Ravenclaw student

Bericht van Jaspar Tehrani zo jan 06 2019, 15:39

Teasing her was something he liked to do. And well so did she, it was just there thing. It was hard to keep himself at bay at some point. But well, they hadn’t reached that point. Not quite. So he just continued on. Besides, it didn’t seem like she minded what he was doing, so why spoil the fun?

Jaspar smiled for a seconds. Poor Freya, she had everything and more. Not that he would ever speak those words, but he was quite sure about the fact that she actually knew this. ‘Just how hard do you want this answer?’ He teased. A muse was only a muse when it remained only for him. Or well, that’s how it worked for him. A soft whisper reached his ears, yet only the last word was caught. ‘Who, you? Cause then you are right.’ He replied. The crowded store was actually playing on his nerves. He’d rather be in a more secluded area, you know to keep things interesting and all that jazz. Softly he grabbed her hand in his. ‘Time to go to a less crowded space.’ He whispered in her ear, before actually walking away with her. Out of the store, out into the cold. Not that the cold bothered him in any way, not while her hand rested in his. It almost radiated heat.

They weren’t outside for that long. Jaspar immediately went for destination number two. The three broomsticks. It wasn’t extremely crowded in here. Just pleasant. ‘What would you like to drink? I’m buying.’ A simple gesture. It was the least he could do.

Jaspar Tehrani
Ravenclaw student
Jaspar Tehrani
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Caro

Hogwarts ID

Ravenclaw student

Bericht van Freya Lupin zo jan 06 2019, 17:58

BLOWIN' SHIT UP WITH HOMEMADE DYNAMITE @ someone Oh, crap. He had heard. His answer to that last word was not something she could respond to as quickly and teasingly as she had in the rest of their conversation. Luckily she didn't need to, as he took her by the hand and let her out of the store. It almost made her forget about the stuff she had to get and the books that had fallen on the ground. Almost. But she didn't care, she would get it later. Or just borrow some more from professor Winter after all.

The biting cold surprised her when they got outside, but Jaspar knew where he was going and soon they were inside The Three Broomsticks where it was warm and cozy. She looked up at him when he asked her what she wanted to drink. "Butterbeer, of course." She wasn't one of those girls that would get something complicated and fancy. But she did appreciate the fact that he was being such a gentleman, even though she could have easily bought it herself. She made a mental note that the next round would be on her. She looked around the cafe, noticing a few cozy seats near the fire, as well as some booths and tables that were free. "Where do you want to sit?" she asked him. She went to take off her scarf, only then noticing that their hands had been intertwined up until that point. She bit her lip at that realisation, but then just reached down to do it again. She might not be a Gryffindor, but that didn't mean she lacked courage.
MONTY
Freya Lupin
Ravenclaw student
Freya Lupin
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Cat

Hogwarts ID

Ravenclaw student

Bericht van Jaspar Tehrani ma jan 07 2019, 19:14

The tavern was always a welcoming place to visit. There always was a little buzz, a pleasant one. It was the perfect place to just hang out with someone and not be disturbed by anyone, unless you sat at the bar. Boy, he had made that mistake once. Never again. And, advantage it was warm in here. Like a good temperature, in the winter slightly better then during the spring and summer.

Jaspar grinned. ‘Aha, finally a girl who drinks normal things.’ Not that he would know tho. Or well, his sister didn’t quite like the particular beverage. But she wasn’t actually a girl, or well she was obviously but not to him. Nah, Irem was one of the guys. An annoying guy sometimes but hey, he’d rather deal with his sister then a girl who was actually all screaming and all that crap. That would be the ultimate disaster. The youngest Tehrani looked around for a second. ‘Depends, the booth’s have a little more privacy yet the cozy seats near the fire are a tad more romantic, aren’t they?’ A small joke, that was actually the truth. It didn’t pass him that she reached for his hand again after taking of her scarf. The mood was set. ‘You go around, pick a seat, I’ll go get the drinks and will come and find you?’ He let go off her hand after giving it a soft squeeze and went for the bar.

Jaspar Tehrani
Ravenclaw student
Jaspar Tehrani
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Caro

Hogwarts ID

Ravenclaw student

Bericht van Freya Lupin do jan 10 2019, 00:00

BLOWIN' SHIT UP WITH HOMEMADE DYNAMITE @ someone Hm, finally a girl who drinks normal drinks? She wondered how many had had to come before her for him to say it like that. All his muses, probably, even though she still didn't know who they were. But she decided to let it slide for now, not wanting to be difficult in a public setting, on their first... Were they on a date? It would probably be clear to her afterwards.

"So now one might wonder what you need privacy for." she teased him, grinning. Really, any place in the cafe would be an upgrade from the crowded Dervish and Banges. She nodded after his question. "I'll go find us a seat."

He did have a point about privacy and romance, so she wasn't sure where she wanted to sit. Ultimately, she decided on the booth, as the cozy chairs near the fire were kind of far apart, which was... unwanted. She walked over to the booth, as always aware of the people staring at her, but not even letting it register in her mind. It wasn't worth her thoughts when they could be used for things that were so much better. Once sat down, she took of her coat and waited for Jaspar to join her with the drinks.
MONTY
Freya Lupin
Ravenclaw student
Freya Lupin
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Cat

Hogwarts ID

Ravenclaw student

Bericht van Jaspar Tehrani do jan 10 2019, 13:11

Once he had actually spoken those words, he exactly knew what they sounded like. Something he needed to set straight when he got back. A smile spread across his face when she kinda asked why they needed privacy. He just left her thinking over that specific part. Sure as hell he would like to have some privacy with her, I mean, how the two of them interacted with each other. Big things were coming.

Jaspar had reached the bar and ordered two plain simple butterbeers. Which he immediately got. Time for task two. Find out where Freya was sitting and not look like a complete lost puppy while doing that. From afar he could see that she didn’t chose the cosy seats near the fire. Alright cool, he loved the place. But sitting near a fire was asking for trouble, and well far too hot. To add Freya in that mix, nah that would be to much for Jaspar to take. So that left the booths, and some hidden tables further in the room.

Luckily for him, his first guess was right. His fellow ravenclawer had chosen the booths and well mainly chosen some privacy. Which was exactly what he went for with bringing her here. With a genuine smile on his face he sat next to her, placing the glass of butterbeer right in front of her. ‘So, why would you like to know about my muse?’ He asked her with a small smirk on his face while he took off his jacket. After doing that he sat down again and turned his gaze towards the beautiful woman he was sitting next to. 'About what I said earlier, about you being the first girl who picks normal drinks. Normally I come here with my sister, and damn the stuff she lets me order. It blows my mind everytime.' He explained. Jaspar didn't want her to think that he came here often with god knows who. In the end he was somewhat a ladies man, but to be completly honest he didn't take that for granted. No, if the boy had set his mind on someone he obviously meant it.

Jaspar Tehrani
Ravenclaw student
Jaspar Tehrani
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Caro

Hogwarts ID

Ravenclaw student

Bericht van Freya Lupin do jan 31 2019, 17:50

BLOWIN' SHIT UP WITH HOMEMADE DYNAMITE @ someone Luckily he didn't take that long to find her. Good, she wasn't the type of person who could just sit around doing nothing by herself. She always had to have something to do, or at least have company. Apparently she got lucky in that department, because she couldn't think of anyone else she would rather have as company right now.

He put the butterbeer down in front of her and she shot him a smile. When asked about why she wanted to know about his muse she didn't have to think twice. "I need to know my competition, don't I?" She laughed, obviously joking. "No, I just want to know how your brain works. I don't understand how you can create like that." It was true, she had no clue how he made it look so effortless. Her theory was that their brains just worked in entirely different ways. Hers was all spinning cogwheels and whirring engines and his was probably something else entirely. It fascinated her, that was for sure.

She listened to his explanation about his sister, which immediately put her mind at ease. She usually didn't really trust others easily, but how could she not trust him when he looked so sincerely at her with those big brown eyes of his. And, well, she vaguely knew Irem, and it wasn't out of character for her to order weird stuff as far as she knew. "Well, then you're really lucky you're with me this time." she grinned. She picked up her glass to clink it against his. "Cheers."
MONTY
Freya Lupin
Ravenclaw student
Freya Lupin
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Cat

Hogwarts ID