Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Washed up

Pagina 7 van 8 Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Washed up - Pagina 7 Empty Re: Washed up

Bericht van Oskar Agard do jan 10 2019, 23:40

After all those years he had become quite the actor. He could win an Oscar one day. Would be pretty damn funny too. An Oscar statue with ‘Oskar’ written on it. He would proudly display it, nay, push it in everyone’s face if he had one. Cackling out loud when people read the tag on it. The whole idea was so amusing he was now legit almost tearing up from laughing. He could barely contain his random chuckles while talking to Ka’on. Maybe he was overcompensating a lot right now, but were his emotions ever in balance and moderate? Not really. She’d just have to deal with it. ”I do get in trouble quite often, don’t I?” He grinned at her. As long as Mr. & Mrs. Agard didn’t find out, all was good. When she suggested they’d go to the dorms, he nodded a couple of times. ”Sounds like a good idea. The further away we are from that bathroom, the better”, He chuckled. He didn’t want to get caught because they were still hanging around too closely to the crime scene.

feeling like this panic that i have will never end
Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Washed up - Pagina 7 LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Fifth year
Species: Wizard

Slytherin Student

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Ka'on Agard ma jan 14 2019, 22:08

- ka'on agard -
Oskar could barely contain his laughter. Yet Ka'on wondered how he could switch his mood so easily. ”I do get in trouble quite often, don’t I?” he chuckled. Ka'on nodded solemly with a slight grin on her face. They both were prone to getting into trouble but he was definitly way worse. ”Sounds like a good idea. The further away we are from that bathroom, the better”, he agreed with her. "The criminal will always return to the crimecène so let's not," she grinned before taking a few stes into the hallway.
Ka'on Agard
Quidditch Captain Gryffindor
Ka'on Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Washed up - Pagina 7 Icon10

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID
Year: Sixth year

Bericht van Oskar Agard di jan 29 2019, 03:41

Getting in trouble was one of his many qualities. He had to deal with a lot of punishments, but he just couldn’t stop himself. Getting in trouble meant getting attention. Negative, yes, but still. If he didn’t stand out from the crowd, he’d fade away. How would his existence still matter if no one even knew his name? He’d rather be known a troublemaker than not known at all. For now though, getting away from the bathroom was the safest bet. This was more than harmless mischief. And he wasn’t quite hyped about the idea of having to clean up all that mess. ”Exactly”, He agreed with Ka’on. He took the lead and started walking towards the Slytherin common room when he thought of a minor detail. ”Wait, how are you going to get into my common room though?” He asked her. Sure there would be other people there. And those wouldn’t be too happy with a Gryffindor in their common room.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Ka'on Agard wo jan 30 2019, 16:42

- ka'on agard -
”Exactly”, Oskar agreed with her before he started walking. Not thinking about where they were headed, she blindly followed him. ”Wait, how are you going to get into my common room though?” And then realisation hit. But apparently Oskar planned on bringing her along into the Slytherin common room and she wouldn't disagree with that idea. "Got any spare robes? I'm gonna disguise myself," she responded with a grin. If she just changed her hair a bit and put on completely different colors, how many would still recognise her? She kind of wanted to try it, just to see if anyone saw through it. And honestly, who would be a better partner in crime than her brother?
Ka'on Agard
Ka'on Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Oskar Agard zo feb 10 2019, 22:01

The boy was so used to having Ka’on around in his room at home, that he hadn’t realised it was impossible to take her with him now. Which was surprising, considering he had spent the past five years at this school. Perhaps his mind was just too confused at the moment, after what had happened. He needed some time to get back into the here and now. Right on time he realised he couldn’t just take her with him into the common room. She quickly came with a solution though. ”Oh, sure I do”, He said with a bright smile. ”Wait here.”

Oskar casually walked through the passageway, right on to his dorm. He changed into dry underwear first, before taking a spare uniform and wrapping it up in the cape. With the bundle of clothing under his arm, he walked out again. No one really paid attention to him, which was nice, but only this time. He handed it over with a big grin. ”There you go”, He said. He was curious to see her in the colours of his house, to be honest.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Ka'on Agard di feb 12 2019, 18:59

- ka'on agard -
Honestly, her face was somewhat known, so who knew what the chances were. Maybe people wouldn't recognise her because they had never seen her up close? Maybe they would notice straight away. They could at least try. ”Oh, sure I do”, Oskar responded. He seemed to agree with her on this. ”Wait here.” And he was already gone. With a small grin around the corners of her mouth she waited. It didn't take her little brother long - which was a good thing since she wasn't exactly known for her patience - to return with the clothes. With his grin mirrored she took the clothes from him. ”There you go”, her brother said. She started switching her clothes immediately, that wouldn't be much of a problem. She could keep her blouse and skirt on so it was just the top layers that had to change. In a matter of seconds the red and gold colors had given their place to green and silver. She spun around once in order to show Oskar how the clothes looked on her. "Am I convincing yet?" She asked with a wide smile. "Oh do you know how to braid or something like that? I need my hair to be different too."
Ka'on Agard
Ka'on Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Oskar Agard ma feb 18 2019, 21:47

The plan she had come up with, was one that could actually work. The trick would be for her to act like she belonged. Not do anything that was out of the ordinary. Just pretend like she was in her own common room. No one would bother to check if she was truly a Slytherin then. The disguise would sure help though. The red and god colours would make her stand out, as opposed to the green and silver of his spare uniform. The boy emerged from the quarters soon enough, handing over the garments to his sister. She quickly changed her clothes. ”I think this’ll work, yeah”, He nodded with a smile.

”Do I look like I can make a bloody braid?” He laughed then, as he heard her ask for his assistance. ”Can’t you just tie it back in a ponytail?” He suggested. That sure was a lot easier than a complicated hair-do, wasn’t it?

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Ka'on Agard di feb 19 2019, 23:02

- ka'on agard -
”I think this’ll work, yeah”, Oskar responded nodding with a smile. Good, in that case they stood a chance. But she had to do something with her hair to so she asked him if he could make a braid. His response was kind of to be expected. ”Do I look like I can make a bloody braid?” Oskar laughed. Ka'on laughed along, that made two of them. Maybe she should ask someone to teach her sometime soon. ”Can’t you just tie it back in a ponytail?” It was a decent suggestion if it weren't for a single issue. "I always wear a ponytail during matches so people know me that way. So a bun it is", Ka'on shrugged before turning her blonde hair into a messy bun. She hardly ever wore her hair in a bun so that was probably the best option. "All set", she grinned as soon as she finished her hair. Time to test whether this plan worked or not.
Ka'on Agard
Ka'on Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Anouk

Hogwarts ID