Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Letdown

Pagina 3 van 3 Vorige  1, 2, 3

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Letdown - Pagina 3 Empty Re: Letdown

Bericht van Oskar Agard di jan 29 2019, 03:42

Why did he always make such poor decisions? Not only had he picked the wrong place to gather the worms, he had dragged his brother with him without thinking of the consequences. Well, he had thought of consequences. Just the wrong ones. He had considered the fact Ez could get in trouble for not having permission to be in the dark forest with him. It was a calculated risk, one he had judged to be fine to take. But this? No. If he had known he’d drag his brother into danger, he would have never asked him.

But that regret came too late. Only thing he could do now, was getting the hell out of here. Or.. He pulled out his wand, and suddenly turned around. He made sure to pull Ezekyel behind him, so he would not accidentally hit him and to prevent the other from running into him. ”Obscuro!” He shouted. A loud shriek sounded from the direction of the creature, followed by a loud thud. It was probably blinded by his spell, and had ran into a tree. ”I hope this beast doesn’t have good sense of smell”, He said to his brother, after which he turned around and started running again. The more distance between them and the creature, the better.

you would think that i would feel alive by now
Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Letdown - Pagina 3 LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Fifth year
Species: Wizard

Slytherin Student

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Ezekyel Agard wo feb 06 2019, 13:50

Crashing waves
Well, this was everything he had imagined to happen. That and a deduction of house points if someone found out he was here with his brother. But this, goddam the adrenaline rushing through his veins was probably the only thing that kept him going right now. And the pulling that Oskar was doing naturally. Apart from that he would’ve most likely frozen on the spot. All because Oskar was present with him in the woods and he actually had to save him was the reason he was alive still. Saving his family, it was something he would do over and over again. Ezekyel wasn’t even that scared right now, he knew they would get out one way or another and that nobody got hurt mainly because he had shoved his brother to the ground. Something that never happened before. Cause he wasn’t a firm believer in using force. Glad he did now.

Off course he didn’t notice his brother had stopped running. If it weren’t for him he would’ve collided with him so hard, but he was pulled behind the other fast enough. A burst of magic was released. A thud sounded. The most welcoming noise he had ever heard. ‘I’m praying it isn’t actually possible of growing another set of legs.’ He said while wheezing. The running started again. But the end of the forest was near. Safety was up ahead. ’ What about those worms?’ The whole reason why they were actually in the forest, and now thanks to whatever what was following them Oskar didn’t have any. If it weren’t for that beast he would actually go grab some himself, but that wasn’t happening now. ’Sometimes I wonder why this bloody forest even excists.’

Ezekyel Agard
Gryffindor student
Ezekyel Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Letdown - Pagina 3 GOjpH4J

IC :

Name :
Caro

Hogwarts ID

Gryffindor student

Bericht van Oskar Agard zo feb 10 2019, 22:02

How his brain managed to come up with a good solution to the problem while he was running for his dear life, was an absolute miracle. It was more out of instinct than clear planning, but still. It was better than trying to outrun a monster that was probably a lot faster than they were. He also managed to get Ez behind him, so he wouldn’t get hurt. His spell seemed to hit the target, another result of pure luck. It wasn’t as if his aim was that great. A loud thud was audible as the creature ran face first into a tree. That ought to give them enough time to escape.

So on they went. ”Don’t say that out loud”, Oskar replied to his brother. With his bad luck, it could happen by just thinking about it. ”Well fuck those worms! I’m not risking my life for stupid detention”, He huffed, while he could see the trees getting less dense. ”I feel like this whole thing is an actual prank”, He agreed with his brother. Once they were out in the open, he slowed down and placed his hands on his knees. He tried to catch his breath, while keeping an eye on the forest anyway. One could never be sure enough, right?

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Ezekyel Agard wo feb 13 2019, 20:11

Crashing waves
Ezekyel was quite impressed about the quick thinking of his brother. Heck, he just saved his life! Hopefully that tree were the creature ran into, caused enough damage to knock the thing out or confuse him long enough. Because he wasn’t feeling like running around much longer. Although the adrenaline was rushing through his veins, he was getting tired and he felt his lungs cramping up with every step he took. Although Ezekyel never really had to much trouble with his lungs what so ever, the boy had been diagnosed with asthma on a very young age.

That same asthma was acting up again now, when they were out of the forest. Heavy breathing caused him to sit down for a second. ‘It better not be.’ A pause, a few hufs and pufs. ’I’m not feeling that superb.’ He placed his hand on his own chest, tried breathing very slowly to calm himself down. ’Good…thinking.’

Ezekyel Agard
Gryffindor student
Ezekyel Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Caro

Hogwarts ID

Gryffindor student

Bericht van Oskar Agard wo feb 27 2019, 14:47

The worries were not over yet. Now they had escaped, the both of them were out of breath. But that was a bit more problematic for Ez than it was for him. He knew about his asthma. And now it was obvious he was struggling to prevent getting a full on attack. ”Merlin’s beard Ez, stop talking”, He said with a concerned tone in his voice. The more he spoke, the harder it would be to breathe properly. ”I’m sorry for dragging you into this. But I’m happy you were there. If I had been alone I think I would’ve frozen. That would’ve been bad”, He continued. He then waited a while, in silence, sitting next to his brother and keeping an eye on the edge of the forest. ”Are you feeling better?” He asked after he thought he could hear Ez breathing more regularly again.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Ezekyel Agard vr maa 01 2019, 14:25

Crashing waves

For his own good Ezekyel had sat down on the ground. Just to make sure he wouldn’t faint. Cause that would be worse. He didn’t want his brother to actually talk him to mister Thompson. Nope, he was just glad they hade made it out. The other told him to zip it, which was exactly what he did. His breathing was still shallow, but it was getting slightly better with every second he wasn’t running around like a chicken. Focusing on his own breathing and listening to Oskar was a trick he had mastered over the years. The attack he just had wasn’t as severe, so it wasn’t that hard for him.

After a few minutes, his breathing had gotten back to normal. A small smile spread across his face while he nodded as an answer to his question. ’Don’t be sorry. This was a crazy adventure, wouldn’t want to miss out on it.’ No, in a way Ezekyel was quite glad that his brother had asked him to come. It had expanded his horizons or something like that. ’But next time, a trip to the kitchen will be just fine alright. What about those worms tho? Won’t they be mad at you for not getting them?’ Off course he didn’t want anymore trouble for the other.

Ezekyel Agard
Gryffindor student
Ezekyel Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Caro

Hogwarts ID

Gryffindor student