Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Busted [Aryana]

Pagina 1 van 2 1, 2  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Busted [Aryana] Empty Busted [Aryana]

Bericht van Adrian Parker vr dec 28 2018, 22:51

It matters not what someone is born,    but what they grow to be

It didn't happen often but when it happened, heads will roll. Potion class had never been his favourite. It wasn't that the Slytherin sucked at it but he wasn't really great at it either. And the last lesson wasn't an easy one. They had to make a Volubilis Potion, what made the user of it change his voice. Halfway through Adrian noticed he had made a mistake. He tried to recover it but the damage was already done. When they had to test it, his voice didn't change a bit. "Now you even sound more like a retard!", a Gryffindor had exclaimed, what had made some students laugh and other growl. I don't have to explain who did what, do I?

The Slytherin had been furious. The last weeks he had felt a lot of stress because of all the homework. Besides that, somehow he ran more into random people and it drained his energy. And to top it all, his agoraphobia seemed to get worse. So yeah, a prick like him giving a comment like that was more than enough for Adrian to lose his cool. After the potion class, when everybody had left inclusive the professor, the Slytherin slipped back in. All their things were stored in the closet. It wasn't that hard to find the other students stuff. He had name taged it all. It was actually a childish thing to do but his anger had taken the best of him. Adrian took two ingredients and spiced them up with other ingredients. While doing so he heard the door opening and the voice of a little girl. The boy shut up right and felt cold sweat on his back. "Don't make any sound", he whispered threathening.

TAG: Aryana Miller

MONTY
Adrian Parker
Slytherin Student
Adrian Parker
icon + karakterkaart :
Busted [Aryana] 1-1

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID
Year: Sixth year
Species: Wizard

Slytherin Student

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Busted [Aryana] Empty Re: Busted [Aryana]

Bericht van Aryana Miller za dec 29 2018, 13:05

No one ever finds life worth living - one has to make it worth living

Aryana had been having quite a few exhausting days; especially since she finally was back on track after falling ill a few weeks ago. Her eyes still had bags under them, showing the tiredness she still  experienced. However, as she was known to be quite resillient, the girl didn’t show any other signs about her feelings. As such, the young child had decided it might be a good idea if she searched the Potions Professor. The girl found the subject to be on of the hardest, since she had a great fear of fire. However small they might be; just to see flames was enough to scare her, combined with nightmares about that one fire that she still wouldn’t talk about directly. It was enough to ask the teacher for help. She did tend to forget some things while making a potion, just because she was fighting of her instincts to run. Hoping that Professor Winter wouldn’t mind the girl searching her and asking her a few questions about the subjects in the hope that she would not make any drastic mistakes; the child went into the classroom.

When Aryana couldn’t find the fair haired Professor, she decided to look into the closet, where everything was stored. As the door was slightly opened, the teacher might have been organizing all the ingredients. ”Professor Winter?” She asked, her voice innocent and calm while opening the door a bit further. Standing in the door opening, she could see another student. Doing something that he wasn’t supposed to do. Something that could result in someone being hurt. Even in the dim lighting the girl knew she had to do something, anything. Aryana bit her lip when he seemed to notice her. Next time she would not call for a teacher like that, for he a Slytherin boy was not happy to see her. Not at all. ”Don’t make any sound”, He whispered threathening, her dark brown innocent eyes looked him over, in doubt. Endangering other students was against her character, but putting herself in danger was also not advisable. Even though Professor Nekrasov had been nice to teach her an more advanced defensive spell. There was only one offensive spell she had read about that didn’t seem too difficult to be used and would keep her from making the noise. Instead it would make her opponent sing, so no harm would be done. ”Cantis,” She spoke her voice low and anxious, while pointing her wand to the older boy. Her magic might not be the strongest, but in the very least he would make enough noise to get people to check them out. She might not be able to outrun him, but this would at least give her time to act. Besides it was hard to say spells while singing songs,  right? Technically she did nothing wrong, he asked her to stay silent, he wasn’t  talking about himself.

@Adrian Parker || words: 485
Aryana Miller
Hufflepuff student
Aryana Miller
icon + karakterkaart :
Busted [Aryana] 6j1dOY7

IC :

Name :
Butter

Hogwarts ID
Year: First year

Hufflepuff student

Bericht van Adrian Parker za dec 29 2018, 18:53

It matters not what someone is born,    but what they grow to be

He hadn't thought this trough. So many things could go wrong. Like professor Winter could stumble in her classroom. Than he was done for sure. Adrian made up his little plan in a rage of anger so he didn't care about any consequences. He didn't, until he heard the door open and someone entering the classroom. The Slytherin put everything back where he had found it. A small voice called for the professor and a second later the girl stood in front of him.

Adrian guessed she couldn't be much older then a first year. She looked a little scared when he threatened her. Good, maybe she would just shut her mouth and leave. He wouldn't get in (any more) trouble. But instead, the girl took out her wand. In utter disbelieve Adrian froze. ”Cantis,” she spoke softly and he felt a familiar shiver in his throat. "Oh no", he sang loudly. He cursed in his mind. This girl had cursed him!

Wait a minute...

She had cursed him

A wide, evilish smile covered his face. She couldn't prove he did something wrong, he can say he was just searching for professor Winter to ask her about their last potion. She, on the contrary, could get detention because of cursing another student. With the Prior incantato they'll see the last charm she had used. The girl must have noticed his smile. With his hands he made her clear she had to stay calm and took a feather and some paper and wrote down. "If you don't say a thing about me being here, I won't tell the Headmaster you have cursed me so he won't kick you off school".

MONTY
Adrian Parker
Slytherin Student
Adrian Parker
icon + karakterkaart :
Busted [Aryana] 1-1

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Aryana Miller za dec 29 2018, 19:40

Aryana was still new to this world, as such she hadn’t realised that the jinx she had performed, was something that she wasn’t allowed to do and that her actions were seen as duelling. Both things could get her in a slight amount of trouble, scared people didn’t react well. One made a threat while the other used magic to solve it. The young girl had pulled out her wand, speaking in a soft low voice, the jinx that would make the other sing. To be honest, it was quite funny, seeing his shocked face, he probably hadn’t expected to see a first year act upon his words like that. Especially not one that was known to be warm friendly and shy. Most of the time her protective side would be hidden away, unless she noticed something like this. In utter disbelieve the boy, which she now recognized as Adrian, froze.  ”Oh no”, He sang loudly, which made the young child wince slightly. That seemed to be quite uncomfortable. A wide evil smile covered his face, the young girl shuddered before taking a step back and staring at her feet. This was bad, why did she keep running into other students that were less then nice? She was already exhausted as it were, her brown eyes focused upon the interesting floor. At least it was more interesting and less dangerous to look at then the boy. With his hands, he told her to remain calm. The child frowned while shaking her head, it seemed like a stupid thing to do, remaining calm. He took a feather and some paper, before writing down the words he wished to speak, but could only sing. "If you don't say a thing about me being here, I won't tell the Headmaster you have cursed me so he won't kick you off school". The girl frowned before lifting her wand and muttering another spell. One that was a bit friendlier on both. ”Lumos,” A tiny light appeared on top of her wand, which could help her see his expression. ”Adrian? I know I might get in trouble for using magic, but I also know that you could have spiked this to harm someone. I would not be a true Hufflepuff if I did not act.” The light dimmed, after which she sighed and crossed her arms. Now what? She would be honest, if she had to be expelled, she would gladly leave Hogwarts. At least that way she was not breaking any promises  to her father. ”If me being expelled means that others are safe, then go ahead.” She whispered, her teary eyes rested on his face, it was up to him. He could try and get her in trouble, and scare her but she would not give him any room to hurt others. That much was clear. ”Be happy that it was just a simple spell that will wear of right about now.”  As her spell casting was weak, it was only normal for it to wear of after a minute or so, especially one that she had not used before.

@Adrian Parker || words: 517
Aryana Miller
Hufflepuff student
Aryana Miller
icon + karakterkaart :
Busted [Aryana] 6j1dOY7

IC :

Name :
Butter

Hogwarts ID

Hufflepuff student

Bericht van Adrian Parker za dec 29 2018, 19:59

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be

He hoped to get out of this situation without getting any detention or such. Adrian thought to have outsmarted the girl by realising she had cursed him. No matter how weak the spell was, she had used a jinx spell. He had written down what hoped would be his salvation. Ofcourse, he made it sound worse than it really was. The girl read his letter and took out her wand again. He slapped his forhead when he saw she used Lumos.

Now that that her face was lit, he recognised the little Hufflepuff. Oh dear, of all first years it had to be Aryana. The sweet little girl who gave him his presents for Christmas. She explained why she did what she had done. ”If me being expelled means that others are safe, then go ahead.”, the goddamn child got tears in her eyes and sounded so... He couldn't put his finger on it but she played with his emotions. He rolled his eyes and sighted in defeat. ”Be happy that it was just a simple spell that will wear of right about now.”, she concluded. He waited a moment before letting out a simple soft A. He didn't sing it so that must mean he was safe.

The Slytherin crouched so he was on the same height as the Hufflepuff. He sighted again, "Okay, I get it", he said softly. "You're brave, Aryana, you know that? Not many first years would even try what you did", he admitted. "Let's make a compromis", he pulled out the two bottles he had mingled from the Gryffindor student. "I'll empty these so he can't get in any danger and you won't say a thing", while telling he poured the bottles. "And I won't tell anyone you used a curse on me, what ya think?", in the meantime he watched the door, hoping nobody else would come disturb them. Adrian looked back at the girl, looking kind of worried.

MONTY

Adrian Parker
Slytherin Student
Adrian Parker
icon + karakterkaart :
Busted [Aryana] 1-1

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Aryana Miller za dec 29 2018, 20:28

The young man didn’t seem to happy that she had grabbed her wand again to lighten up her face and his. In order to read his face, for dishonesty was mostly seen in the expression of ones face. He probably hoped that he had saved himself a detention, and scared the girl enough to keep her mouth shut. He had threatened her enough to stop her from making a lot of noises. Instead she had hoped that he would have made enough of them, in order to get someone in this cabinet or make him stop whatever he was doing. It did work, which was luck on her side. No matter how many spells she knew, she would always be weaker then one of his age, for she had only a few months of practice on her hands, while he had a few years.  Now that her face was lit, he seemed to recognize her as the girl that gave him his Christmas presents, and a drawing of his black cat. He suddenly seemed to lose much of his fight, as if her teary eyes and soft voice hit him. Made him feel something that might have been akin to genleness. Defeated, Adrian sighed before he tried to use his voice again. A soft note was heard, in his normal voice. The jinx had worn off, like it was supposed to. It had been a lot of luck on her side, and maybe just as much on his. The girl still didn’t know what to make of it, could she tell a Professor, or would she keep whatever happend now a secret. The Slytherin crouched, to the same height as the smaller child, before he sighed again. "Okay, I get it", he said softly, which made the girl look him over. Did he really understand what she tried to tell him? Did she really prevent him from hurting someone? She was just a small eleven year old girl, it was hard to believe that she might have changed his opinion on his own actions. "You're brave, Aryana, you know that? Not many first years would even try what you did", he admitted. The girl tried to hide a soft and warm smile, one that she only reserved for those she liked. He seemed to have calmed down a little, a lot less threatening towards her. Maybe because he had liked her presents, she had been creative in finding something nice for him. Even though she hadn’t really known him. "Let's make a compromise", He suggested, which made the girl frown slightly. What kind of compromise?  "I'll empty these so he can't get in any danger and you won't say a thing", That would be something that she might be able to pull off, however the girl wasn’t too sure that he would keep his word. No matter how shocked or surprised he had been of her actions. While telling that he emptied the bottles, the child frowned while looking at them. "And I won't tell anyone you used a curse on me, what ya think?", It might safe them both some points as well as trouble with Professors. It seemed to be quite a good deal, but how would she be sure he would keep his word. After all he was the one that had tried to threaten her. The girl looked at his worried face before sighing slightly. ”One question? Why would you suggest something like that? And how do I know for sure you emptied the right bottles.” She had only seen him making something, she wasn’t even sure he had grabbed the right pair and would empty those. Besides in which did he empty those, could they still be dangerous? ”And why did you empty it here? In a closet with lots of stuff that can get coated in whatever you made.” Her voice grew louder and firmer. He had a lot of explaining to do. Especially if he wanted the girl to keep her mouth shut and accept that compromise. She was not afraid to have a detention. Most of the Professor’s didn’t hate her that much, although she knew they could be quite harsh if needed. She had made a mistake, and would own up to her mistakes. ”I always thought people should own up to their mistakes.  We both did something wrong and we both could do with a detention.” The girl whispered. It was just fair, keeping secrets did also cause problems. ”Secrets always come out, it is better to own it now.” She explained to him, hiding things could only go well for so long. Who knew if someone noticed it, with magic they would never be sure. Especially with House Ghosts and Peeves, especially the last one knew to hide well.

@Adrian Parker || words: 800
Aryana Miller
Hufflepuff student
Aryana Miller
icon + karakterkaart :
Busted [Aryana] 6j1dOY7

IC :

Name :
Butter

Hogwarts ID

Hufflepuff student

Bericht van Adrian Parker za dec 29 2018, 23:19

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be

It sounded like a good compromise, right? When he was eleven years old, he had been scared of the older students. And most of all, to get detention. Althought it didn't take long for him to get one, he never liked it. The Slytherin hoped she thought the same way but instead of that, she surprised him again. This time with a load of questions. Adrian had raged in the inside but was impossible to see at the outside. He answered every single question calmly.

One question? Why would you suggest something like that? And how do I know for sure you emptied the right bottles.”, maybe it wasn't smart for him to give his first answer but it was stronger than himself. "Those were two questions actually but I'll forgive you", not smart but okay. "Why I suggest a thing like this is quiet simple. I don't like to go to detention and I guess neither do you. What you did was for a good cause, to do good. But in the end, we'll both end up bad", it wasn't a good offensive but it was something. At least he was honest. "I emptied the right bottles, I can empty all of them but that will cost this student some money. I don't think you want that?", he explained. Adrian didn't like games, he wasn't going to play one now either.

But she wasn't done yet. ”And why did you empty it here? In a closet with lots of stuff that can get coated in whatever you made.”, she played with his nerves but he had been in more difficult situations. "It's on the ground, that can't do any harm. Besides", he took the empty bottles and showed them to Aryana, "it's written on them what was inside. Honeywater and Leeche juice, it's harmless on the ground", he explained, he had just them mingled those two. On their own they were harmless. But in a potion, if you only needed Leeche Juice and it wasn't, then your potion goes wrong.

Eventually she said, ”I always thought people should own up to their mistakes. We both did something wrong and we both could do with a detention. Secrets always come out, it is better to own it now.”, he bowed his head in defeat. He could strangle the girl... But, he understood her point, she wanted to do good and have a clear conscience. Adrian, didn't care. The boy stood up and started walking to the classroom door while talking, "Than let's find a teacher", he made a gesture so she could leave the room first. "Listen, I don't mind, I've been in plenty of trouble. If it's not enough for you to only stop me and to reason with me. If you really want to sell me out to a teacher, go ahead", and again he pointed at the door so she could find someone.

Did he want to get detention? No. Did he think she'll do it? Yes. But he actually didn't care. If this was how she wanted to be, he wouldn't stand in her way. It was actually admirable she wanted to fight for a good cause. The question was, would she take enough with just stopping him? Or will she only find peace by punishing him too?

MONTY

Adrian Parker
Slytherin Student
Adrian Parker
icon + karakterkaart :
Busted [Aryana] 1-1

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Aryana Miller zo dec 30 2018, 10:21

It might have sound like a good compromise, but the young child still had a innocent conscience; one that she liked to keep. Besides that she knew that most people had a hard time keeping secrets, and as such would tell someone and that someone might as well retell that story to one of the teachers. Then there would be trouble, without a doubt coming their way. Getting detention for something that could have been slightly dangerous, would not be too bad. It was the points that the girl was worried about, she didn’t like losing them on her House, however she still felt it was better to get it over with now then later. She wished to be able to sleep at night, knowing that what she had done was something good. Even if she had made one bad decision on the way. The Slytherin had probably hoped  that she had the same opinion as he had, but the girl had to dissapoint him by asking mutiple questions. Aryana would not be easy on him, not because she didn’t like him but because he had possibly endangered someone and she could not leave it at that. Who knew what he would come up with next?

"Those were two questions actually but I'll forgive you", Adrian answered, his voice was calm and he was no longer singing on the top of his lungs. The girl shrugged slightly, it didn’t matter how many questions she asked, she just wanted an answer. "Why I suggest a thing like this is quiet simple. I don't like to go to detention and I guess neither do you. What you did was for a good cause, to do good. But in the end, we'll both end up bad", The small girl looked at him with a slight frown, they both had decided something because of an emotion. For her it had been fear and worry for him possibly anger or jealousy. Emotional decisions were often not the best ones, but ones that she could learn from and the Slytherin as well. It was better to be thoughtful and reign in those emotions, for that would probably lead towards the safest solustions. . "I emptied the right bottles, I can empty all of them but that will cost this student some money. I don't think you want that?", he asked her, she shook her head in a negative. No, it would be fine and if she told a teacher he or she would probably check it out, just to be sure nothing could harm the students.

Aryana wasn’t done yet, even though he was probably telling the truth, she still hadn’t forgotten the fact that he had tried to treathen her into oblivion. She probably played a bit on his nerves, however the girl was known to be honest and intelligent. She knew when to ask questions and when to remain silent; this situation asked for questions and assurance. "It's on the ground, that can't do any harm. Besides", He showed the empty bottles to the smaller and younger student. , "it's written on them what was inside. Honeywater and Leeche juice, it's harmless on the ground", He explained, he probably had mingled two ingredients, and knew what he had done. People did not always read the full label, which meant that the student could have used it in a potion. She wasn’t sure what it would do in a potion, but she knew it wouldn’t function as it was supposed to. Disfunctional potions could be dangerous.

Eventually she concluded that it was up to a teacher to decide what had to be done. If they were supposed to be responsible for their actions, they had to own them. Own their mistakes, nothing had gone terribly wrong but that was besides the point. Adrian bowed his head in defeat, he probably hated her right now. It could have been so easy to keep it a secret, but the girl didn’t want to keep it a secret, she prefered to carry the consequences of her actions. If that meant a detention, she would got to detention, easy as that. The boy left the closet before moving towards the classroom door, he had gotten her point. Understood that she wished to have a clear conscience; she was a Hufflepuff after all and they did tend to do what was right, not what was easy. She would be a horrible one if she didn’t stick by her opinion and did what she knew was the right thing. "Than let's find a teacher", His voice was still calm but she knew a storm could be brewing inside of him, he probably hated the fact that a young girl had the power to get him into trouble. "Listen, I don't mind, I've been in plenty of trouble. If it's not enough for you to only stop me and to reason with me. If you really want to sell me out to a teacher, go ahead", he pointed at the door, allowing her to leave and get a teacher to handle the delicate situation. He didn’t want a detention, but would allow it to happen if she felt that it was necessary. Aryana would fight for a good cause and this was one, she knew that he might find another way to harm the student. It was admirable that she didn’t feel scared to take the blunt of her actions, of course it had her worried but if she had been scared for it, she shouldn’t have used a jinx. The girl moved towards the door before turning around to Adrian and giving him a soft and warm hug; her actions telling him that she had forgiven him for his threats, even though she would tell a teacher.
Aryana reached out to his hand and grabbed it. ”You’re going with me, believe me it is better to own ones mistakes. I know that detention isn’t fun but they probably won’t take as much points from our Houses as they would if they figured it out by for example Peeves or another House Ghost.” She exclaimed, while pulling at it softly. Slytherin were daredevils, she knew that he probably didn’t want to look scared and weak. Something he would if he would pull away, for that meant that the girl was braver then a Slytherin, she didn’t fear him. Adrian had been outsmarted by an eleven year old, which was quite laughable if someone realised that. However the young child wasn’t proud on her actions, instead she knew the possible dangers that a wrong casted jinx could do. It might have had the ability to harm his voice, even though singing a few sentences didn’t seem to have much of an influence on him.

Her steps faltered a little when she approached the teacher’s lounge. She knew at least one teacher would be hanging around there. Slowly she raised a small and tender hand before knocking on the door and opening it. She didn’t even look which teacher was present, the girl just had to tell what happened before she changed her mind or feared the consequences. As such the child didn’t look around and just stepped into the doorway looking at her feet. Aryana knew someone had been in the room, since the door had been opened. The girl cleared her throat before she spoke. ”Professor?” Her voice was soft but clear, it seemed that she had been quite uncomfortable. ”I might have broken a rule, without any thought beforehand.” She said after which she moved her hand protective towards her belly. ”I was looking for Professor Winter, to ask something about a potion, and couldn’t find her. The storage room was open however, and I found Adrian Parker there mingling with some of the ingredients, that could possibly endanger someone. He tried to threaten me into silence, so I jinxed him with ‘cantis’. I sort of hoped that either someone would hear him sing or he would stop doing what he did.” The girl bit her lip nervously, it was clear that even though she knew it had been the right thing to do, she didn’t like the position she had brought upon herself. ”I didn’t know any other harmless spell out of the top of my head that wouldn’t hurt him and prefent a possible dangerous situation during one of the Potion classes.” Aryana tried to straigthen her posture, for she looked horrible and felt the same way.

There had been plenty of spells she might have been able to use instead of cantis. Even though she had learned none of them. The girl had probably read a few of them a few weeks ago. It was just that cantis was an easy one to remember and not that difficult to cast. No strange movements were needed, the opponent didn’t grow extra toes or something and it was only annoying for the one it was cast upon. That being said, it was still wrong to use a jinx on someone, even if it had been the best thing she could have done wile trying to protect some other students. ”He said I could get expelled for using magic in that way, however I would prefer that above ignoring the situation.” She told the Professor before finally looking at Adrian who was standing behind her. She didn’t feel bad for selling him out as well, maybe they would get detention together. That would be fun, as long as he didn’t hate her. Aryana wouldn’t tell anyone that he tried to harm someone, or ensure that someone’s potion would be disfunctional. Instead the young child wished the teacher to decide on a fitting punishment, for the both of them. ”He emptied the bottles he made on the ground in the storage room, I am not sure if people will slip on it.” If you asked her, it was a stupid thing to do. Emptying bottles on a floor, especially in a dimly lit room. A wet floor was often a slippery floor, besides that she didn’t know if things would stick to Honey Water and Leece Juice, she hadn’t used that combination ever in her life. Aryana knew for sure that she wouldn’t touch it at all. If Adrian had used it to prefent someone from making a good potion, she knew that she would keep it away from her potions. Unless she had to use that of course, Professor Winter would probably know what to do to clear the room again.

Aryana moved a bit further into the room before playing with her wand, it was one that would be best used on defensive spells; such as protego. An offensive spell as she had used was normally weaker and harder to perform right, even though she had made the other sing for a minute or so. It surprised ther that he hadn’t thought about attacking the younger girl or really starting a brawl. Maybe because he already knew he had been in the wrong. The girl waited for the teacher to react, it was an uncomfortable heavy silence. In which she still didn’t look at the Professor, maybe because she was afraid that she would see an angry face. Maybe because she was disappointed in herself. Most Professor’s knew that the girl was quite responsible for her age, for her to use magic in such an offensive way, was highly uncommon and unusual. The child didn’t fear fighting, but she didn’t like it as such she would probably try to talk about it first before taking action. Unless she was brought into a situation like this one and she had to decide in a split second what to do. She had done it with the right mindset but that didn’t mean it was the best thing to do. If she wished to be seen as responsible and trustworthy still, she had to be truthful and honest about her mistakes as well as about her correct decisions. Those using the Applewood wand were those that have owners with high aims and ideals, something the young girl certainly had.

@Adrian Parker & open for a Professor || words: 2026
Aryana Miller
Hufflepuff student
Aryana Miller
icon + karakterkaart :
Busted [Aryana] 6j1dOY7

IC :

Name :
Butter

Hogwarts ID