Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Busted [Aryana]

Pagina 2 van 2 Vorige  1, 2

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Busted [Aryana] - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Busted [Aryana]

Bericht van Adrian Parker zo dec 30 2018, 21:27

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be

People might think he was bluffing. But he wasn't, he wouldn't even try to bluff. Others might think he wanted to be cool, by saying and acting like he doesn't care. But he wasn't, he actually didn't care if people snitched him. He didn't care if he had detention. He didn't like to be in detention nor did he like to lose housepoints. He went to school to learn and to get better at things. He went to school to eventually give his ideas to the next generation. But school was just the playground in this harsh world. They got ready for later and to be honest, some teachers weren't very good at preparing them.

But that was beside the point. He was kind of proud when she took the bait. People who were that determined are a rarety. People who wanted to fight that hard for a good cause were a blessing. He hoped she stayed like that and make it far. But most of these people ended up just like the rest. One day she'll find out that doing good won't always be possible. Before leaving the classroom she took him by surprise by hugging him. Not an awkward hug but a firm and warm hug. Adrian kind of smiled and hugged her back. Just saying he understood althought he had hoped they could've solved this in another way. A way where they won't get detention...

You’re going with me, believe me it is better to own ones mistakes. I know that detention isn’t fun but they probably won’t take as much points from our Houses as they would if they figured it out by for example Peeves or another House Ghost.”, the boy just noded, he had not much to say about all this. Getting a punishment was one thing. He didn't like it but it was his problem. Losing housepoints was another matter, that involved everybody. Luckily, he wasn't the only one who got in trouble sometimes. She held his hand and leaded the way, he just hold onto the girl. On their way he said, "Don't you worry about me by the way", he felt like she kind of did worry about him.

When they got closer to the teachers lounge she slowed down. He pulled her a little and noded with his head to the door. It was a silent 'come on'. Aryana knocked on the door and opened it. Adrian's look was neutral while stepping in the room. It must've looked weird, the little Hufflepuff draging in the sixth year Slytherin. The girl started talking by saying she might have broken a rule. The boy couldn't control a smile slipping over his lips. Might have, she had cursed him, that wasn't a might have that was a certainty.
She sounded nervous but told the whole story to the professor. He raised his eyebrow sometimes. Things she had said were, in his opinion, unnecessary. Like, if someone might slip. The professor knew too the wooden floor would absorb the liquids and the house-elves probably already cleaned his mess. That wasn't really a problem. Fact he had done something wrong didn't change tho.

When she was finished, the Slytherin cleared his throat and spoke. "Aryana is right, professor. I was in the potion classroom mingling Honeywater and Leech juice", the reason why was none of their business. Besides, it didn't matter why he had done it, it didn't change a damn thing, it was wrong. He had looked the professor right in the eyes, no remorse. If he was going to get punishment, he'd rather get it like a Slytherin then a coward. "She had cursed me indeed. She wanted to fight for a good cause in a bad way", he continued. He wasn't going to make it sound better or worse, it was how it was. "I regret acting like this, I know better and it's shamefull it needed a first year to teach me that", it wasn't really true. He did regret acting like a child by taking revenge on someone like this. But he wasn't ashamed because Aryana had caught him or taught him something. Besides, the reason why he wanted to become a professor himself wasn't only because he'll be able to teach students something. It was an amazing opportunity to learn something from the next generation.

MONTY

Adrian Parker
Slytherin Student
Adrian Parker
icon + karakterkaart :
Busted [Aryana] - Pagina 2 1-1

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID
Year: Sixth year
Species: Wizard

Slytherin Student

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Nyx Xiaoyu do jan 03 2019, 14:42

The Flying professor didn’t pay a visit to the teacher’s lounge very often, except when her wife was in there, but today she’d spend her time researching and hopefully improving older Quidditch tactics. Not only could she teach them to Alyssia, but to the other Captains as well. Every team should have a fair chance in developing themselves as a team and as individuals, and she was going to make sure to teach them everything they needed to know.

”Professor?” A soft but clear voice came from the entrance of the room. It was a voice she recognised, but not quite. A little confused she turned around and met the eyes of two students. Before she had the chance to as the two of them what they were doing here Aryana began to confess something, followed by the Slytherin student, Adrian. Nyx listened attentively, making sure not to miss anything. It wasn’t everyday that two students came barging in to confess something they did, and beside that, Nyx always had a hard time punishing students. She definitely wasn’t an easy student herself but she had plenty of reasons to act the way she did back then.

Not exactly sure of what to do right now she sighed. “First of all, I appreciate you two for telling the truth. That’s a very brave thing to do.” Her gaze shifted from one to the other, trying to keep a straight face. “However, both messing with ingredients in a storage that isn’t yours to begin with and jinxing other students are quite serious cases.” She continued while thinking of a fitting punishment for the two. “For now both Hufflepuff and Slytherin will lose 10 points, but if the two of you go to Professor Winter right now, apologise to her and help her clean up the mess you’ve made, she might have some mercy and give you back 5 of those points.” That seemed like a fair deal to her. Because the two of them were being honest and confessed their mistakes they would get a chance to earn half of their lost points back. And of course, she'd talk to her wife about this and make sure to put in a good word for the two. “I’ll make sure to tell her about your honesty, now go find her.” She continued, followed by a wink.
Can't wish away the dismal days Can't bring back what is gone. Won't waste more tears on yesteryears. Instead, we'll carry on. We'll win, for sure, we will endure And though our goal is far We'll be the ones to touch the sun and Triumph will be ours!
@adrian, aryana
Nyx Xiaoyu
Flying professor & Quidditch Coach
Nyx Xiaoyu
icon + karakterkaart :
Busted [Aryana] - Pagina 2 Tumblr_inline_owkgj8gCef1qmia4z_100

IC :

Name :
Jules

Hogwarts ID
Year: Graduate

Flying professor & Quidditch Coach

Bericht van Aryana Miller do jan 03 2019, 15:39

No one ever finds life worth living - one has to make it worth living

Aryana knew that she didn’t look forward to talking with a Professor about their mistakes, even though she felt they needed to own theirs. It still was hard, especially since Professor Winter was known to be stern. However, she still had made a choice and she would stick to it. Adrian didn’t seem to be angry because of her decision, he even allowed her to give him a short, but heartwarming hug. She however hoped that he would not get angry with her when she stated that he would be coming with her. She would not only rat him out, but also make him accept the consequences of his mistake. The boy just nodded, and allowed her to pull him with her, a small girl with a larger and older boy. If anyone would have seen them, they would probably have laughed, for it looked funny. A young child directing an almost adult young man. ”Don’t worry about me by the way,” Adrian comforted her, for she was indeed one to worry about others. Maybe because she was a Hufflepuff and they were meant to be compassionate, or because she felt that she had brought him more trouble then was it was worth. For he could have been on his merry way, if she had not figured out his plans.

When they finally reached the teachers lounge, the young child had build up quite some nerves. It was scary, telling a teacher that they had broken some rules, and important ones at that. It was not something the small girl would be proud off, even though she had acted on instincts rather then rational thoughts. When Adrian noticed she was slightly uncomfortable, he pulled her a little closer towards the door, with a silent and resolute nod. Encouraging her to knock and open the door tot he Professor that was available. It was Professor Xiaoyu, who met their eyes, when she turned around to look at her two visitors. The girl swallowed uneasily but nevertheless admitted her mistakes. No matter how awful she felt, and not matter the price she would pay; it had been worth it. She had stopped the older students possibly harming another. Would she do it again, probably not in the same way. Instead of using a jinx, she would probably have thought of something less harmful tot he enviroment. The Professor did not once ask a question, but allowed the two students to just explain themselves and their actions.

It did surprise the young girl slightly that Adrian did in fact claim his own mistakes. . "Aryana is right, professor. I was in the potion classroom mingling Honeywater and Leech juice", He explained after he cleared his throath. He did not give a reason, he just told he had broken a rule. Somewhere the young girl questioned it, why did someone mingle the ingredients of a potion, other then out of anger? He, on the other hand had shown no fear, for he looked the Professor right in her eyes, while the child had shyly and uncomfortably watched her own shoes. Feeling miserable because of her mistakes, that being said, since the attention was turned towards the older student, she sometimes caught the eyes of the flying Professor. "She had cursed me indeed. She wanted to fight for a good cause in a bad way", He stated, the truth; nothing more and nothing less. He remained responsible for his part in all of this, as did she in hers. . "I regret acting like this, I know better and it's shamefull it needed a first year to teach me that", The young man exclaimed, before they both awaited their punishment. For it was clear that they would have one.

After listening attentively to the two students, the teacher sighed. It was clear that she wasn’t too happy with them; however she didn’t look that angry . Her face remained straight, without any emotion that would tell the young girl what she had in mind for them. Normally she wouldn’t be too uncomfortable with that, however it was kind of scary. How could people hide their emotions that well, was beyond her. “First of all, I appreciate you two for telling the truth. That’s a very brave thing to do.” Xiaoyu’s gaze shifted from one to the other. “However, both messing with ingredients in a storage that isn’t yours to begin with and jinxing other students are quite serious cases.” She continued, which made the girl bite her lip slightly. It was indeed a serious case, she had done something she shouldn’t have no matter the cause. “For now both Hufflepuff and Slytherin will lose 10 points, but if the two of you go to Professor Winter right now, apologise to her and help her clean up the mess you’ve made, she might have some mercy and give you back 5 of those points.” Ten points, that were quite  few ones to lose, especially since they had been hard won. Hufflepuff would still be in first place if she won back those points, however she hoped that Professor Winter wouldn’t be too angry with her. It was one thing that she would be punished, another enitrely that her House would be as well. Even though she might not have liked it in the first place, it was exactly what she had deserved, and she knew that it had been the right thing to do. “I’ll make sure to tell her about your honesty, now go find her.” The Professor added with a slight wink. With a thoughtful look on her face, the child looked up to the older Witch. ”Thank you Professor, do you know where she is?” Her voice was soft but still powerful. It was clear that somewhere inside of her she was brave and would not be afraid to stand up for others.

After getting the directions towards the other Professor’s whereabouts, the young girl opened the door again. It was better to get it over with immediately; instead of waiting for the bomb to drop. Her brown eyes rested on Adrian for a moment before she moved towards the stairs in order to find the classroom where the Professor should have returned. If she had to believe Professor Xiaoyu; Professor Winter would be found in her classroom for she had forgotten something there. She carefully climbed the stairs towards the classroom before knocking on the door. Aryana hoped that she hadn’t figured the damage out yet. When she was called into the room she carefully opened the door and stepped inside, followed suit by Adrian. ”Hello Professor,” She whispered her dark brown eyes meeting hers for a few seconds before fixing her gaze on the ground. Her whole body language told the story. She felt ashamed. ”We were send back here by Professor Xiaoyu, after admitting some mistakes and she told us to also tell you what happened as well as help you clean up.” The girl stated while moving closer towards the teacher. She hoped she wouldn’t kill them, for she was known to  be stern, and not in a bad way.

@Adrian Parker, Nyx Xiouyu & Alison Winter || words: 1193
Aryana Miller
Hufflepuff student
Aryana Miller
icon + karakterkaart :
Busted [Aryana] - Pagina 2 6j1dOY7

IC :

Name :
Butter

Hogwarts ID
Year: First year

Hufflepuff student

Bericht van Adrian Parker do jan 03 2019, 22:26

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be

It had been professor Xiaoyu that awaited them in the teachers lounge. For some reason, Adrian like the professor. He had liked the flying lessons in his first year. She was also the one who lead the Quidditch trainings. He hoped this wouldn't influence his request to join the Slytherin team. He doubted, she wouldn't punnish him, it had nothing to do with Quidditch anyway.

After the girl and he had spoken the professor sighted. A small grin apeared on his lips. If he ever get to be a teacher, he would hate to do this too. The Slytherin wasn't surprised she appreciated their honesty. Xiaoyu just seemed to be that kind of teacher. The boy let his smile ran, as it wasn't fitted at the moment. He listened carefully, noding at the right times. “For now both Hufflepuff and Slytherin will lose 10 points, but if the two of you go to Professor Winter right now, apologise to her and help her clean up the mess you’ve made, she might have some mercy and give you back 5 of those points.”, Adrian added a last nod before half turning his body back to the door before she added a last thing what made the boy genuinely smile. "Thank you professor, we'll get going now", he said as Aryana asked where they could find professor Winter.

Adrian wasn't happy to go and see professor Winter. She was the head of Slytherin and to be frank, he was kind of scared of her. She was a great teacher, neverthless, but stern. He hoped she would give them those five points back. Even if it just was because he was a Slytherin... It was Aryana who opened the door again and began to speak. Adrian just followed and told the whole situation briefly. "So I just want to say sorry", he mumbled. "And I'm more then willing to clean up my mess", he finished and waited for his Head to say something.

MONTY

Adrian Parker
Slytherin Student
Adrian Parker
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Alison Winter za jan 05 2019, 19:51

Well. That was certainly not the way she had left her classroom behind. How long had she been gone for? Half an hour, tops? And even so, she was greeted upon arrival by a distinguishably sweet smell and a wet floor where she kept her ingredients. How convenient. She wondered who would have done something like that, but was even more annoyed by the fact that for some reason, students had started using her stock as public domain. She had a hunch who the culprit was, as her lesson that had ended less than an hour ago had had some interesting sidetracks that caught her attention.

She had not, however, thought it would be that easy to find him. As in, he just came barging right back into her classroom. What did surprise her was the fact that there was a young Hufflepuff trailing along. Aryana Miller. That's new. Aryana started by telling her that they had been sent by her wife and then Adrian Parker took over to tell her what exactly had happened. This story got her more than a little annoyed, and she clacked her tongue disapprovingly. Still, the fact that they were being honest was admirable, but... "My wife was right about me appreciating your honesty, but I wish she hadn't brought your hopes up as I have no intentions of returning any points." She looked both students straight in the eyes, first Adrian and then Aryana. "Honestly, if it were up to me I would have taken 15 points off of both houses. Mister Parker, I expect more from a 6th year Slytherin than something so childish. And miss Miller, using a jinx that hadn't even been taught in class yet was an incredibly foolish thing to do. You cannot even imagine the numbers of ways it could have gone wrong, even if you may think it's simple. I wish you showed a little more respect to magic." Maybe it was because she hadn't grown up with it, but as an 11-year old you could not just go around experimenting like that. She sighed. "I'm very disappointed in the both of you. Miss Miller, I want you to go to the kitchen and fetch us a bucket of water and a mop. And hand me your wand, so I know you're actually going to fetch it." She looked at the little Hufflepuff sternly and extended her hand to take the wand from her. "In the meantime, mister Parker and I will have a little talk." She didn't like the fact that Slytherin was losing points and she wanted to make sure he knew what the consequences of his actions were as well. Especially since he was in his 6th year already, one would've thought they would have learned by now.

hard candy

dripping on me 'til my feet are wet and now she's all over me it's like i paid for it It's like i paid for it i'm gonna pay for this;
Alison Winter
Potions professor
Alison Winter
icon + karakterkaart :
Busted [Aryana] - Pagina 2 24ealas

IC :

Name :
Cat

Hogwarts ID
Year: Graduate

Potions professor

Bericht van Aryana Miller zo jan 06 2019, 20:46

No one ever finds life worth living - one has to make it worth living

Adrian did seem to be a bit like her, ready to get it over with. Professor Winter was known to be a lot sterner then her wife, that being said both seemed to appreciate honesty. After Professor Xiaoyu pointed them in the right direction, Aryana thanked her but she didn’t seem the only one to appreciate her words. ”Thank you professor, we’ll get going now”, Adrian added as she was leaving the room. Seeing Professor Winter after the mistakes being made, was scary. The woman was fierce and not to be called mild. If she made a mistake, she would hear it from her without any doubt; the older Witch was right on one point. At eleven she was old enough to know right from wrong, and using a jinx was wrong. Simple as that. Aryana started the conversation again, this time however Adrian explained the situation. ”So I just want to say sorry”, he mumbled. ”And I’m more then willing to clean up my mess”, he finished while he waited for his Head of the House to say something. Aryana didn’t need to look at the blondine to know that they had something coming. The Potions Professor clicked her tongue disapprovingly. The fact that they had been honest, was something that had brought them into the fueled fire; so it seemed. "My wife was right about me appreciating your honesty, but I wish she hadn't brought your hopes up as I have no intentions of returning any points." She looked both students straight in their eyes; Aryana tried to be confident enough to meet them. However as she was known to be shy, her brown orbs soon lowered themselves to her shoes. As if they had been more interesting, then the teacher; however her whole stature told another story. She was paying attention and listening. "Honestly, if it were up to me I would have taken 15 points off of both houses. Mister Parker, I expect more from a 6th year Slytherin than something so childish. And miss Miller, using a jinx that hadn't even been taught in class yet was an incredibly foolish thing to do. You cannot even imagine the numbers of ways it could have gone wrong, even if you may think it's simple. I wish you showed a little more respect to magic." The teacher sighed, while the girl nodded. It had been a foolish thing to do, no matter how at ease she was with spells. It was her strong forte. "I'm very disappointed in the both of you. Miss Miller, I want you to go to the kitchen and fetch us a bucket of water and a mop. And hand me your wand, so I know you're actually going to fetch it." It hadn’t been her plan to disappoint a teacher when she had gotten up that day. Instead she had only wished to learn a bit more about the potions they were learning about. However, she felt that it was best to do as she had been told. Without any words, she took her wand and handed it to the teacher. ”I didn’t think Professor, while I should have,” She whispered while she looked at her with slight tears in her eyes. She had known better. She deserved the sterness of her superior. "In the meantime, mister Parker and I will have a little talk." It didn’t sound nice to have a little talk, especially when the Professor was angry with him. Rightfully so, but still.

Without another word the girl left the room. It was uncomfortable to be without a wand, especially since she was scared in the dark as well as had to conquer her fears, that being said; she only became part of this because of making a mistake. It was her own decision, that had put her through hardship and trouble; next time she would have to make a different one. The walk to the kitchen was long enough to overthink her decisions and future on the school. Carefully she gotten exactly what the Professor had asked; a mop and bucked of water. It was hard to carry, especially being as small as the girl was; but she knew that she could use a work out to get rid of the stress. Her eyes were watching the steps carefully as she made her way back to the classroom with the mop and bucket of water. It took her a good few minutes, for she had to take a breather every now and then; but finally she made it. Carefully she stepped into the classroom while looking at the teacher for guidance.

@Adrian Parker  & Alison Winter || words: 773
Aryana Miller
Hufflepuff student
Aryana Miller
icon + karakterkaart :
Busted [Aryana] - Pagina 2 6j1dOY7

IC :

Name :
Butter

Hogwarts ID
Year: First year

Hufflepuff student

Bericht van Adrian Parker zo jan 06 2019, 21:01

It matters not what someone is born,    but what they grow to be

His hopes vanished as fast as a Firebolt. She had been in her classroom and just by seeing her face when they entered, he knew they were screwed. The boy let Aryana do the first words before taking over. Professor Winter listened but didn't look happy. Well, he wouldn't look happy either if he was in her shoes... When he was done, the head of Slytherin clacked her tongue and Adrian wished he would be anywhere except here. Neverthless, the Slytherin looked at his professor, not even trying to shy away.

"Honestly, if it were up to me I would have taken 15 points off of both houses.", she went on. Adrian was glad they got to professor Xiaoyu first...  "Mister Parker, I expect more from a 6th year Slytherin than something so childish", his eyes widened for a moment when she refered to him first. He looked and felt ashamed as his professor was right. Next Aryana got a burn out of professor Winter. The boy hoped it would be over soon, as the professor went on about how dissapointed she was. But he knew they would need to clean up the mess he made. "...And hand me your wand, so I know you're actually going to fetch it.", he couldn't suppress a grin when he heard that.

But his grin dissapeared just as fast. "In the meantime, mister Parker and I will have a little talk.", he gulped and watched the floor, he didn't want to... Adrian waited for the Hufflepuff to give her wand and leave. When the door closed behind him the boy looked back up to his Head and sighted. "I...", he wanted to say something but didn't get further. He knew he had a storm coming from professor Winter...

MONTY
Adrian Parker
Slytherin Student
Adrian Parker
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID