Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Euphoria

Pagina 1 van 3 1, 2, 3  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Euphoria Empty Euphoria

Bericht van Oskar Agard ma nov 19 2018, 21:45

After a long day of pranking and putting up with teachers yelling at him for it, he was always glad to enter the common room. A quick look revealed there were no interesting people to talk with. Which wasn’t that surprising. Even though he really tried his best to make friends here, they always kind of avoided him for his blood status. For some reason his secret had leaked out, and a lot of the other Slytherins deemed themselves too good to talk to a half-blood. It’s not like he could help it though. He hadn’t picked his parents himself, had he? No, if he had had a choice back then, he would certainly have picked another couple.

With a soft sigh he let go of those thoughts. There was no use in dwelling on that too much. There was nothing he could do to change it anyway. So he walked over to one of the comfortable leather couches and sank down in the pillows. A few moments later, he heard the familiar meowing of a cat. Surprised, he looked down to meet the gaze of a black cat he had probably seen before at some point. She had to belong to a Slytherin, if she was in this room, right? ”Hi there”, He said to the creature. ”Where’s your owner then?” He continued. He was quite certain said owner wouldn’t really appreciate her being around him, probably.

&Adrian

doing all i can to fight the certain sense of dread
Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Euphoria LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Fifth year
Species: Wizard

Slytherin Student

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Euphoria Empty Re: Euphoria

Bericht van Adrian Parker di nov 20 2018, 17:58

He hadn't been mad in a long time. But when a professor gave him detention because Adrian made a comment on the subject. That was the drupple. He was so done with this school! With the rules, with the incompetent teachers and the subjects who were out-dated!

While ranting and cursing he left the teachers room were he was called too. They gave him another warning after the last lesson. Otherwise he wouldn't make the end of the schoolyear. Yeah right, like they would kick him from school.
Adrian made it to the Slytherin common room without hurting, cursing or killing someone. A miracle. When he entered the green lit room he saw only one other student and a cat. His cat. The sixth years curved an eyebrow and walked closer to the two. ”Where’s your owner then?”, he heard the boy say. "He's standing behind you", Adrian answered and looked at Angel. "You little ghost, betraying me", he said to the cat who came to rub against his leg. "Did she do something to you? She has the habit of biting people toes", he said while sitting next to the boy."You're that halfblood kid everybody is talking about", Adrian noticed, not knowing his name.
Adrian Parker
Slytherin Student
Adrian Parker
icon + karakterkaart :
Euphoria 1-1

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID
Year: Sixth year

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Oskar Agard di nov 20 2018, 18:49

At least animals didn’t judge. He knew for certain this cat couldn’t be bothered less with the blood that was pumping through his veins. If her owner would be as pleased with her trying to make him notice her, was an entirely other question. But at the moment he didn’t really care. There was no one here anyway. This small interaction made him really happy, to be honest. It meant the cat deemed him worthy and that meant a lot to him. Though he was wondering what she was doing in the common room. Normally pets were kept in the student’s own rooms, unless they escaped.

While his attention was focussed on the cat, another person had walked into the common room without him noticing. Until he spoke up, he was unaware of his presence. He almost jumped up when his voice sounded. His heartbeat was raising until it was throbbing in his chest uncomfortably. ”Fuck’s sake”, He cursed quietly while putting his hand above his heart to calm down. With his head tilted slightly he looked at the cat. ”My toes are fine”, He replied with a small grin. One that disappeared right after the other boy mentioned he had heard the rumours as well. A frown appeared on his face. For a second, he felt angry. But he let go of that feeling, as it was the truth anyway. ”Yeah, that’s me”, He said, holding back a sigh. He would never get rid of this reputation, would he?

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Euphoria LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Adrian Parker di nov 20 2018, 20:17

The boys body language told him he was startled when Adrian had spoken to him. Somehting that made him grin a little. Angel, his cat, was the social kind of cat. She liked being around people. But not everybody, she only trusted a some to get close enough. Those she didn't like, she would bite them. This boy must have been good enough for her. When Adrian asked, the other Slyhterin grined and said his toes were alright.

Adrian recognised him when he saw his face. He was a fifth year, still a kid just like him. The rumors went that he was half-blood. Something a lot of Slytherins laughed, mocked and bullied him about. ”Yeah, that’s me”, the boy answered, changing his body language. The grin has disapeared and his shoulders tensed. "Who f*cking cares about your blood?", Adrian said, "After the war in '98, after the defeat of Voldemort? After all what happened back then?", he questioned. "I don't even know what I am. Half-blood? Pure-blood? Maybe mud-blood?", he shrugged his shoulders and leaned back. Something that must have been some kind of invintation for Angel to leap on his lap.
Adrian Parker
Slytherin Student
Adrian Parker
icon + karakterkaart :
Euphoria 1-1

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Oskar Agard di nov 20 2018, 20:44

It was very sad all the owls had to stay in the tower, and were not allowed inside the dorms. It made sense though, but it didn’t make him particularly happy. He would love to have Hector around after a long day of school. If he wanted to hang out with him, he had to go all the way across campus, which sure was a walk, considering the size of the castle. Plus, he would have to walk past a lot of paintings. Even those found it funny the half-blood had ended up in Slytherin, of all houses. Especially the older paintings didn’t hold back with their comments.

And it seemed like he wouldn’t get a break from that in here either. Though the older boy surprised him by telling him he didn’t give a fuck about his blood status. He was quite vocal about his opinion, even. ”Well, there are enough students here who still care”, He retorted. He relaxed himself into the pillows again though. ”So don’t say that too loud, before they come after you too”, He then advised him. ”I appreciate it though”, He said after a few moments of silence. Seemed like both the cat and her owner were quite okay after all.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Euphoria LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Adrian Parker di nov 20 2018, 20:57

It started raining outside. Not that you could hear it from the Slytherin dorm, it was too deep under the ground. But you had some windows who showed wat happened outside. So you didn't feel trapped like in a dungeon. Or in a lake. One big window showed the lake. Sometimes you could see the giant octopus who lived in the lake*.

The boy seemed surprised. Adrian didn't really understand the fuss about someones blood status. He couldn't care any less. His parents could've been trolls for his sake. Some people still cared, the boy said. Adrian noded, it was sad but true. ”So don’t say that too loud, before they come after you too”, said the boy and thanked him more or less. Adrian frowned, "Everybody knows I don't care. I say, think and do whatever I want", he said while petting Angel. "Don't worry about me", he continued, "What's your name by the way? Angel seems to like you so you must be okay", Adrian concluded.

*Not canon
Adrian Parker
Slytherin Student
Adrian Parker
icon + karakterkaart :
Euphoria 1-1

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Oskar Agard di nov 20 2018, 22:01

At times he wondered how he had ended up in this house too. He felt out of touch with these people when it came to certain visions they had. Then again, he never really felt like he was wanted anywhere at all. He could’ve been a Gryffindor like his siblings or even a Ravenclaw, he would probably feel out of place there as well. Heavy thoughts that could keep him up at night. Or push him into anger, sadness or a defensive attitude. But this boy seemed not to care at all, as he even sat down to have an actual conversation.

With a frown he explained he didn’t care, and that he could think and say whatever he wanted without expecting anyone to silence him. ”That’s a fun attitude to have”, He joked. At least it took away all insecurities. He cared too much about what people thought of him, probably. ”I take it I should be glad she does”, He chuckled. ”I’m Oskar”, He then introduced himself. He had a vague idea how this boy was called, but he didn’t want to assume, so he waited patiently for him to share his name as well.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Euphoria LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Adrian Parker do nov 22 2018, 16:19

The boy kind of relaxed, what made him relax too. It wasn't a lie, he didn't care. He simply didn't understand why people still cared. If wizards didn't start to have children with Muggles, they would stop excisting. "It's a way of life, you learn that in a shitty world like this one", he explained. It was like finding the right measures of cares you give. Too much wouldn't be bearable. Too less made you inhuman.

It was like the cat understood the boy needed some comfort. She jumped from Adrian's lap and went to the other Slytherin. "Traitor", he sniffed to the black cat, who didn't seem to care. "I'm Oskar", said the boy. Adrian nodded, "And I'm Adrian", he answered. In the meantime other students entered the common room. Adrian saw all eyes going from Oskar to  Adrian. He quircked an eyebrow at his fellow students. One of them came closer. The sixth years jumped from his chair, ready to curse whoever needed it. But the boy, who looked twelve years old, just gave him a letter. "It's from the professor", the boy squeaked and left. "Jesus no...", he cursed while he read the letter. "Three saturdays in detention, fun...", he sighted while sitting.
Adrian Parker
Slytherin Student
Adrian Parker
icon + karakterkaart :
Euphoria 1-1

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student