Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Caught in the storm

Pagina 2 van 6 Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Caught in the storm - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Caught in the storm

Bericht van Frederick Crowley di nov 20 2018, 15:25

During his years working his job, he had found out that the most interesting stories often came from unexpected sources. A lot of them were not always useful for his investigations, but that didn’t matter. He had a greater understanding of the world as a whole because he took some time to listen from time to time. That made his job a bit easier, to his experience. And besides, he was genuinely interested in her story as well. This school had a reputation to only hire the best of the best, which was why the standard of education was so high. ”Yes, I’m very sure”, He therefore replied with a nod. She seemed a bit insecure. As if she wasn’t worth his time. He clearly had a different opinion on that matter.

So he listened attentively to what she was saying. Fred leaned against the fence as well, relaxing more in the hopes she would believe he truly had time for her. ”I’ll be honest, back when I was studying here, I wasn’t really into these kinds of classes. Now I sometimes regret not paying more attention back then”, He admitted. For some missions he was confronted with magical creatures, specifically the illegal side of fighting pits and all that pretty stuff. ”I don’t think I’d make a good teacher”, He then shrugged. Learning new things, as long as they were useful, was fine. But passing that knowledge to the next generation? Nah. He’d leave that to the professionals.

those times have shaped us who we wanted to be
Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :
Caught in the storm - Pagina 2 LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Graduate
Species: Wizard

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Persephone Ichor di nov 20 2018, 21:46

Persephone nodded when he told her he was sure about her taking his time and smiled a little. She leaned her head back slightly to let the sun warm up her face and looked at him from the corner of her eyes. ”I’ll be honest, back when I was studying here, I wasn’t really into these kinds of classes. Now I sometimes regret not paying more attention back then” she nodded and ran a hand through her hair, pulled her wand out of it and placed this in the pocket of her coat. "Well if you ever need help you know where to find me," Persephone chuckled. ”I don’t think I’d make a good teacher” One of her eyebrows raised slightly and she shrugged. "That's why you are a- why you do what you do now" the woman replied when she didn't know what he did for a living. "And between you and me, I'm a horrible teacher," she whispered while leaning a bit closer to him and winked. It was true. She didn't think of herself as a good teacher, more of a trashcan in front of a classroom that just let children take care of creatures that the ministry (and Persephone) wanted them to know about.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Care of Magical Creatures Professor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :
Caught in the storm - Pagina 2 Tumblr_m7l3dfeHyy1rpm9hyo1_250

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley wo nov 21 2018, 08:00

Each person had their own set of skills. Hers happened to include being good with magical creatures, while he did not possess that trait. He could manage. He just wasn’t really excelling at it. Teaching would be another one of those talents he did not have. If anything though, he was a damn good auror. ”An auror. I work for the Ministry”, He filled her in. He realised he did indeed take off his badge before. He was not here for his job, so he shouldn’t be wearing it visibly anyway.

Frederick laughed amused when she shared her secret with him. ”Awh, I bet it’s not that bad”, He retorted. ”If you don’t mind, I would love to come and observe one of your classes later”, He said. When his friends had their own lectures to give, he would have some time to fill in anyway. His face lit up with another amazing idea. Or you give me a demonstration like, right now”, He suggested. ”I’ll pretend I’m a student and you can teach me something.”

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor wo nov 21 2018, 09:04

She tried to get rid of the small smile on her face, she really did, but he made her smile because he was interested in her -or what she did-. "See? You are good at something," she said jokingly when he told her he was an auror. "It sounds like an interesting job, but it's not for me, just let me be here with my creatures and I'll be happy." the woman told him and turned around to look at the hippogriffs again, her elbows resting on the fence. ”Awh, I bet it’s not that bad. If you don’t mind, I would love to come and observe one of your classes later” He said and Persephone shrugged but nodded a second later. If that made him happy. His face lit up and the professor frowned slightly, worried about his next great idea. ”Or you give me a demonstration like, right now. I’ll pretend I’m a student and you can teach me something.” She laughed when he told her that and looked at him. "Trust me, you don't want me to give you a demonstration or observe one of my classes" she told him while chuckling and took a deep breath to calm herself own and to stop laughing. "But if that's what you really want... did you have any creature in mind?" Persephone asked and played with her fingers while looking at them.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley wo nov 21 2018, 10:13

The man was well aware his title was a hard-earned one. Not even everyone got allowed into the academy, and there were even less people who actually graduated. So yes, he sure was good at something. But he was not too proud to admit he had his weaknesses too. That was why the bureau had several teams that each had people who’s skills were complementary to each other. That way, they could help and support their colleagues. ”It is a great job, yes. I like how every day is different”, He nodded in agreement. ”I need a challenge so I can get the best out of myself”, He shared with a slight shrug. He just performed better under pressure.

Again, his words were met by disagreement. If she wanted to become a better professor, she should gain some confidence in her own skills, to be honest. At least this time she was laughing though. He politely waited until she was done and had caught her breath a bit. ”If I didn’t want it, I wouldn’t ask”, He said with a smirk. ”I’d say let’s start right here”, He continued, gesturing at the herd of hippogriffs. Then he frowned slightly. ”Or take me deeper into the forest, so there’s no chance anyone sees me fail”, He chuckled. ”It’s up to you though, professor.”

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor wo nov 21 2018, 11:03

Her mother always wanted her to become an auror like her and she tried her best on the classes she needed for that, but she just couldn't. She wasn't the right one for that job and her mother knew that somewhere deep down. A soft sigh escaped her lips at the thought of her mother and she tried to shrug it off. ”If I didn’t want it, I wouldn’t ask” Persephone moved her gaze from her hands back up to his eyes and rolled her own. ”I’d say let’s start right here” He gestured to the herd and she bit her lip softly, thinking about it. ”Or take me deeper into the forest, so there’s no chance anyone sees me fail” He chuckled and she smiled. ”It’s up to you though, professor.” Persephone pushed her body away from the fence and a look of excitement showed on her face. The hippogriffs were so... usual. She didn't mind that at all though, they were amazing creatures and she loved hem. "What you want and don't call me professor, that's weird when someone is older than I am, unless that makes you happy of course" the woman rambled and groaned when she couldn't stop talking. "This happens a lot," the woman told him and she knew it wasn't because she was nervous, but she was just excited that she could tell someone about one of the creatures.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley wo nov 21 2018, 11:45

Right in front of his eyes, her mood seemed to shift drastically. From being a tad insecure to burning with enthusiasm. He had asked her the right question, apparently. Which wasn’t that hard, considering it was easy to guess her passion. In the same way, it was as easy to guess Nyx’ passion was quidditch. She wouldn’t be the coach if she didn’t like the subject, right? So asking her to explain something about a magical creature was actually a safe guess. The smile on her face looked good on her. It made him mirror it almost automatically.

Calling her professor was not necessary. ”Are you calling me old now?” He asked, pretending to be offended. Not too long after he started laughing again though. ”Don’t apologise for that”, He told her while slightly shaking his head. ”But okay then, show me your most interesting creature then. I bet there is a lot I can still learn from you anyway, so I don’t really care where you take me”, He continued. Anything would be fine, really.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor wo nov 21 2018, 12:22

The woman blushed slightly when he smiled back and somehow she smiled more when that happened. ”Are you calling me old now?” She opened her mouth to say sorry, but he laughed loudly and Persephone frowned confused. ”Don’t apologise for that” He told her while shaking his head slightly and she rubbed the back of her neck again, chuckling softly at the fact that he already knew her a bit and that he knew she would apologise. ”But okay then, show me your most interesting creature then. I bet there is a lot I can still learn from you anyway, so I don’t really care where you take me” Persephone grinned and wrapped her hand around his wrist to pull him with her. "Come on then," she said and looked at him over her shoulder for a second. "If you had anything in mind tell me, maybe I can help you," she told him and let his wrist go when she suddenly stopped and turned around on her heels to turn to him.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID