Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Altitude

Pagina 1 van 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Altitude Empty Altitude

Bericht van Frederick Crowley do nov 22 2018, 23:31

For the first time in forever, the man had slept way longer than he usually did. A job required getting up early, but he was officially free from any work whatsoever. So he had not bothered to set an alarm. He had woken up naturally when it was around his usual time of getting up, only to turn around in bed and fall asleep again. For once it didn’t feel like he was wasting very useful time. All his friends were giving lecture anyway, and even though he knew they probably wouldn’t mind if he came to the classroom to observe them, he had decided he was allowed to sleep in. At least for today.

When he woke up again, it was later than he had expected. The clock on the bedside table told him it was a little past noon. Which meant he had missed breakfast and lunch. Very sad. After a few minutes of actually waking up, he got out of bed and took a quick shower. His hair was still a bit wet when he finally emerged from the guest room the headmaster had assigned to the visitor. As promised, he made his way towards the forbidden forest again, hoping to find Persephone hanging around somewhere. Maybe he could talk to her for a bit before her afternoon lecture started.

As he had guessed, she was indeed where he had expected her to be. Happily he marched over to her, only to see there was something.. Off. A slight frown appeared on his face as he noticed she looked kind of defeated and sad. ”Persephone?” He called out when he got closer. He wondered what could have happened that she was this upset.

&Persephone

the past and future are just ideas
Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :
Altitude LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Graduate
Species: Wizard

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Altitude Empty Re: Altitude

Bericht van Persephone Ichor do nov 22 2018, 23:59

She hated it. She hated how the Head of Slytherin made her so nervous and scared. Yes Persephone snapped at her, but she started to shake when the woman left. She pulled her hands out of her pockets again and wrapped her arms around her own body. With the forest behind her she sat down and leaned against a tree and had her legs pulled up to her chest. Small tears started to well up in her eyes which she closed. She didn't want to cry. Not because of something as stupid as that. She was an adult and she wasn't supposed to cry just because of a stupid argument about some points. ”Persephone?” Her head shot up and her eyes widened slightly when she heard his voice. Why was he here? He wasn't supposed to see her like this, with wet cheeks from the tears that escaped from her eyes that she didn't even notice. "Hey," her voice was a bit raspy from everything that happened and she wiped her cheeks with her sleeve before she got up and shot him a smile. Well you couldn't really call it a smile since her eyes didn't smile. They were slightly red, sad and a bit swollen, but that didn't stop her from trying to make it seem like everything was okay. She was the happy professor after all and who would she be if that wasn't what she was or who she pretended to be sometimes.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Care of Magical Creatures Professor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :
Altitude Tumblr_m7l3dfeHyy1rpm9hyo1_250

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley vr nov 23 2018, 00:28

His intuition told him something was wrong. There were bad vibes hanging around this place, as if the air was a bit colder than before. It made him slightly uncomfortable and alert. He had learned to listen to his instincts, so he immediately scanned the area for signs of danger. At first sight it didn’t look like she was hurt. There was no one else around either, so he figured the threat was already gone. But it had left her sitting there, holding herself while she was leaning against the tree behind her. Not a sight he had expected, but one that made him feel as if someone was holding his heart and crushing it.

When she looked up, he could see she had been crying. She seemed in shock to see him though. Quickly she tried to hide the signs of her pain, but it was too late. He knew she was upset and he felt the need to fix it. So when she greeted him with a raspy voice and finally got up, he tilted his head slightly to the side. Inspecting her face, how her eyes were slightly red and how her cheeks shimmered with the tears she missed while trying to wipe them away. He almost felt bad he saw right through the fake smile she threw him, knowing she probably didn’t want him to ask. But he couldn’t just pretend like nothing was wrong. ”You’ve been crying”, He therefore said softly. He tried not to make it sound like he was worried, though he probably failed miserably. ”What’s wrong?”

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :
Altitude LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor vr nov 23 2018, 10:36

She didn't expect anyone to be this close to the forest or to ask her what was wrong but he asked her and her mouth suddenly felt like sandpaper. ”You’ve been crying” She rolled her eyes. No. Persephone? Crying? She knew she wasn't the most badass or whatever but she wouldn't admit that. "It's nothing" Persephone snapped and immediately felt bad for snapping at him. He didn't do anything wrong and just wanted to knoe what happened that made her upset. ”What’s wrong?” he asked. "Nothing." She mumbled and looked away from him to look at the ground. "Maybe I should just quit my job and travel again," she murmured under her breath, hoping he didn't hear her because then she had to explain why she said that and what happened between her and his friend. "Did you surprise them?" the professor asked him to change the subject and shot him another smile when she looked into his eyes again. Just like she smile she gave him not even a minute ago this one was obviously fake too, but she knew that if she told him about Alison that she would just cry again. Maybe quitting this job was the best option. She was too young and she was a horrible teacher. Or that was what she thought she was.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley vr nov 23 2018, 12:36

Her reaction to his conclusion was to roll her eyes and kind of snap at him. Of course he hadn’t counted on her being very happy about his observation. Maybe he should’ve just had kept his mouth shut and not commented on it. At the same time though, that was so unlike him. He did not know her that well yet, but he surely cared about her. All he wanted was to help her. Maybe his approach was just a bit too direct. Even though his tactical planning skills were great, he sometimes lacked the reflex to stop and consider the emotional side to it.

In his mind he just needed information, so he could fix a problem. The goal was to make her feel better. But she wasn’t really co-operating. Her getting annoyed at him made him subconsciously change his posture a bit, his shoulders dropping down and his gaze wandering off to the trees behind her. She refused to answer his question truthfully as well, and kept on trying to change the subject.

Finally he looked back to meet her gaze, and she granted him the same fake smile. Fred inhaled deeply and let it go slowly. ”You know, I think honesty is pretty important. Even if you don’t want to talk about it, just say so. Trying to pretend nothing is wrong, won’t work. I can see it clearly anyway”, He told her, as he tried not to make it sound like a lecture. ”I want to make you feel better, one way or another. By talking about it or distracting you or whatever you want me to do. All you got to do is ask”, He continued. Trying to deceive him would not fix anything at all.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :
Altitude LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor vr nov 23 2018, 13:11

Fred inhaled deeply and she was worried that he might snap back at her or yell. ”You know, I think honesty is pretty important. Even if you don’t want to talk about it, just say so. Trying to pretend nothing is wrong, won’t work. I can see it clearly anyway” He told her and she felt like a small child that took some candy without telling her parent and they found out. "I'm sorry..." she whispered quietly and moved her feet around over the ground, pushing some leaves around. ”I want to make you feel better, one way or another. By talking about it or distracting you or whatever you want me to do. All you got to do is ask” "Just an argument with another professor about some house points, that's all." she explained and ran a hand through her hair. "But who did you visit? Or want to visit? Just Lev?" she asked and this time not to change the subject but because she was curious (and maybe because she wanted to know if Alison was one of his friends).

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley vr nov 23 2018, 15:46

There were certain subjects that the man didn’t really want to talk about either. The difference was he just let the other person know not to ask questions or mention it around him. Most people respected boundaries. If they didn’t, he made sure they changed their attitude real quick. In situations like this one he felt the urge to push further, because it could be quite vague. Some of his friends wanted him to ask twice or more before they actually decided to talk about it. So his natural reaction was to keep questioning. He didn’t want to put her in a position where she would get more and more uncomfortable though.

”It’s alright, I understand”, He tried to reassure her with an encouraging smile. She decided to tell him what happened though. An argument about house points. He nodded a couple of times. It had been a pretty intense conversation, he figured. ”The house cup can bring up some heated arguments. It’s a tendency, try not to take it too personal”, He said. Maybe it would make her feel better. Then he agreed upon changing the subject. ”Oh, yeah, I surprised Lev in his classroom indeed”, He started talking. His face lit up a bit. ”Should’ve seen his face”, He chuckled. ”After I left I went looking for Alison. She was quite surprised too”, He continued with a smile. ”I didn’t have the time to find Nyx though, so she probably knows I’m here by now.” It had kind of ruined the surprise, though he would try and show up unexpectedly at some point for her as well.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :
Altitude LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor za nov 24 2018, 00:07

”It’s alright, I understand” he said and she took a small step closer to him because of the cold wind outside that made her shiver. ”The house cup can bring up some heated arguments. It’s a tendency, try not to take it too personal” she opened her mouth to say something, closed it but then opened it again. "You don't know that Fred," she exhaled and played with a small piece of hay that was still in her coat. ”Oh, yeah, I surprised Lev in his classroom indeed” Persephone smiled when his face lit up a bit. Seeing him happy made her happy, which she still thought was weird since ahe just met him, but she didn't want to question it all too much. ”Should’ve seen his face” He chuckled softly. "I'm sure it was priceless," she said with a smile but she dropped that as soon as she heard her name. ”After I left I went looking for Alison. She was quite surprised too” Of course. If Lev was one of his friends then why wouldn't Alison be one of them? They were pretty much a package deal, well them and Nyx. ”I didn’t have the time to find Nyx though, so she probably knows I’m here by now.” She nodded and gestured to where the quidditch field was with her head. "Maybe there" another sigh rolled from her lips and she looked over his shoulder, well she tried to do that but she couldn't really see anything.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID