Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Altitude

Pagina 4 van 7 Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Altitude - Pagina 4 Empty Re: Altitude

Bericht van Frederick Crowley zo nov 25 2018, 21:55

Now she was just taking advantage of his weakness. He had a feeling the goal of the game had changed. Instead of getting to know each other more, it had shifted to this. He had no clue how they had gotten to this point, but it was clear she wasn’t as innocent as he had first thought. All he could do, was melt in her embrace. Each time she touched him, a new wave of warmth crashed down on him. Electricity shooting through his whole nerve system. It caused his brain to short circuit. There was no way he could reply to those questions anymore. And yet, she insisted.

”Ehm”, He said, trying his best to remember what the question had been again. ”Firewhiskey”, He managed to say. Now it was his turn to come up with a question. In the meantime, she kept going. Fred started breathing heavily. He did not mind she put her mark on him. In the end though, he had to stop her though. Moving his hands from her hips to her shoulders, he held her back a bit. ”I’m going to have to stop you right there”, He whispered, almost out of breath because of how intense it was. ”Else I’m going to have..,” He interrupted himself and chuckled amused. ”I’m going to have a little problem”, He continued, tilting his head slightly as he looked at her with a meaningful look.

the past and future are just ideas
Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :
Altitude - Pagina 4 LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Graduate
Species: Wizard

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Persephone Ichor ma nov 26 2018, 00:57

”Ehm, firewhiskey” He moved his hands from her hips to his shoulders and held her back a bit when she kissed his neck. "I’m going to have to stop you right there” He whispered and she pulled her hands back quickly, worried she did something horribly wrong. The kitchen suddenly f”Else I’m going to have... I’m going to have a little problem” Persephone blushed deeply and nodded while running a hand through her hair. "Right... sorry..." she mumbled and looked at him with a small smile while moving a hand up to the marks on his neck and ran her fingers over them, kind of proud of them. "So... uhm... breakfast?" she asked and placed her hands on his waist to put her head on his shoulder and buried her face in the crook of his neck to hide her red face. "You should eat something" Persephone said, murmuring quietly against his skin and leaned back again. She pushed him a few steps back and got down from the kitchen counter to look around if there was something to eat.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Care of Magical Creatures Professor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :
Altitude - Pagina 4 Tumblr_m7l3dfeHyy1rpm9hyo1_250

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley ma nov 26 2018, 01:16

As much as he wanted this, he knew he had to stop now, before his lust for her became unbearable. There was no way he could give in to that desire right now. This was by far the worst place to do so. He clarified his reasons to her, as he didn’t want her to think he did not want this. Her face turned red and he laughed softly at the sight of it. She reached her hand up to touch the bruises on his neck. He leaned in to her hand a little bit and let out a satisfied hum. ”I want payback for that later”, He let her know with a cheeky smirk. He had interrupted this now, but that didn’t mean he did not want it at all. This was his way of letting her know. A little warning as well. She had shown she wasn’t going to hold back, so neither should he, right?

When she mentioned food, it felt like his mind switched back on. Focussing on something entirely different now. Or maybe it was because her familiar warmth was now gone he could think clearly again. He started walking around as well, and after a short bit he found some trays of chocolate pudding sitting around to cool down. They were probably meant as a dessert for after dinner that night. ”Looks like I’m being naughty and skipping straight to dessert today”, He grinned as he pointed at the trays. ”You want some too?” He then asked, turning towards a drawer with cutlery. He grabbed two spoons and held them up, waiting for her answer.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor ma nov 26 2018, 01:47

Her cheeks turned a deeper shade of red when she realized what she just did. What if a student walked into the kitchen while they were all over each other? They would make her lose her job or the student would end up in st. Mungo's. ”I want payback for that later” he said when she touched the bruises on his neck and chuckled under her breath. "We'll see"

”Looks like I’m being naughty and skipping straight to dessert today. You want some too?” He said when he found some trays of chocolate pudding. "Being naughty wouldn't get you a present," persephone told him and leaned closer to his ear, pressing a soft kiss behind his ear. "Or that payback you want" she whispered and grabbed a spoon from his hand before she walked away to grab a pudding. She placed the small spoon on her nose, hoping that it would stay there and it did. "Look! I should work in a zoo as a seal" persephone said and clapped her hands excitedly about the fact that the spoon was still on her nose, but pouted when it fell to the ground and looked up at Frederick with sad eyes.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley ma nov 26 2018, 11:58

His mother would turn around in her grave if she knew he was lacking the self-discipline to have a good meal. It wasn’t like his diet was all fucked up though. This was a one-time thing, he promised himself. Today wasn’t a regular day anyway. After all, he was on vacation too. He could treat himself with this for once, right? Persephone seemed not to agree either though. ”I’ll be good, I swear”, He smirked. ”Just not right now”, He continued, after which he plunged the spoon that was left in the pudding and took a big scoop. It was still a bit warm, which made it even better.

When she called out, he shifted his gaze towards her. Upon seeing what she was doing, he almost choked on the pudding as he started laughing. With all the effort in the world he swallowed it down before actually being out of air. ”A seal? Well, they are adorable too so you’d fit right in”, He said, after which he turned to the drawer again and grabbed a new spoon. The one that fell on the ground, ended up in the sink as he threw it all the way across the room. Luckily his aim was near perfect.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor ma nov 26 2018, 23:32

Persephone used to visit muggle zoo's with her father and she used to love them when she was younger, but now that she was older she realized that most of them -even though they had a pretty good life- always walked the same round in their enclosure. ”A seal? Well, they are adorable too so you’d fit right in” He said and Persephone blushed a little, but smiled at the same time. "So you think I smell like fish just like a seal?" she asked and tried to keep a straight face while she asked him that. Even though she wanted to laugh at what she just said she pressed her lips together and narrowed her eyes, raising an eyebrow. "Well? Do you?" When she asked the second question the corner of her mouth pulled up slightly and she took a step closer to him to grab the extra spoon he just grabbed out of the drawer and took the pudding from him. "Thank you," she smiled and sat back down on the kitchen counter while taking a scoop from the warm pudding, shooting him a wink and a big grin while she took a bite.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley di nov 27 2018, 00:33

In the back of his mind, he made a mental note to take her to London zoo some day. He had the idea she would enjoy that, and he would love to see her smile. It would also give her the chance to leave Hogwarts for a bit. Perhaps during one of the breaks. Not Christmas though. It would be too cold to wander around outside all day. But during summer.. If she decided to stick with him, that was. He shouldn’t start thinking too far into the future. They’d only met yesterday and there were still a lot of uncertainties for him to go make the assumption she’d want to spend more time with him.

For now though, he enjoyed every second of having her around. Even when she teased him a little. He shot her a look when she spoke. She said it with such persuasion he believed her for a second. He did not reply right away, and it made her ask again. ”No! Of course not, I was not implying all that, I just wanted to… Why are you smiling?” He rambled, until he noticed the corner of her mouth curling up. ”So mean”, He then sighed, as he finally realised she was just joking.

”All jokes aside though, your scent is very nice. Enchanting, almost”, He said after he had eaten half of his pudding. He tapped the spoon against his lower lip as he was thinking. ”It’s like, the forest, or nature in general, you know? After rain”, He tried to explain. It probably wouldn’t make much sense to her, but it was the connection his brain was making.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor do nov 29 2018, 09:23

”No! Of course not, I was not implying all that, I just wanted to… Why are you smiling? So mean” Persephone grinned and winked at him. "I'm sorry," she giggled and moved her free hand up from her led to pat on the kitchen counter next to her for him to sit down.

”All jokes aside though, your scent is very nice. Enchanting, almost” She raised an eyebrow and blushed a little when she thought about what he just said. "You must be talking about yourself Fred," the woman replied, putting the spoon in her mouth without any pudding this time. Her eyes slowly drifted away from his brown/green eyes and she looked at his body again. ”It’s like, the forest, or nature in general, you know? After rain” Persephone nodded while she listened to what he said -or tried to explain-. "I know what you're talking about," a small smile played on her lips again and she blushed when she forgot to take the spoon out of her mouth when she replied.

flut

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID