Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Altitude

Pagina 6 van 7 Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Altitude - Pagina 6 Empty Re: Altitude

Bericht van Frederick Crowley do nov 29 2018, 22:26

How did their innocent conversation turn back into them teasing each other again? Her behaviour could shift from shy to straight-up bully. It was fun to see that side of her, if he was honest. She had more confidence that way and it was attractive as fuck. Now he had to deal with her being mean though. Very sad. He could handle it though. Barely, but he could. The insult did not actually hurt him, but he pretended like it did. She turned around to walk away though. Wait! How could he be hurt if she was not there to watch?

So Frederick pulled out his wand. ”Locomotor mortis”, He said as he waved the wand around into the familiar pattern he had practised a thousand times and more. The leg-locker curse made her unable to walk out. The young man jumped down from the counter as well, and placed himself in front of her. ”Are you really going to run off without apologising?” He asked her on a serious tone, though he couldn’t keep a straight face. He pulled up a brow as he looked down on her, not planning on letting her go unless she made up for it.

the past and future are just ideas
Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :
Altitude - Pagina 6 LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Graduate
Species: Wizard

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Persephone Ichor do nov 29 2018, 23:29

”Locomotor mortis” Persephone turned her head to look at him over her shoulder when she couldn't walk anymore. "Really?" she asked and crossed her arms with a huff, trying to hide her chuckle under her breath. "You couldn't just walk a bit faster? I don't have long legs I'm sure you could keep up"

The young man jumped down from the counter as well, and placed himself in front of her. ”Are you really going to run off without apologising?” He raised a brow at her and Persephone wiggled her eyebrows at him. "Well that was my plan, but someone decided to do this instead and I mean you said you would rather sleep with the penguins" she explained and licked her lips while looking around, pretending not to be interested in the conversation when all she wanted to do was kiss him. "Could you...?" she asked and gestured to her legs, looking at him with a pout and puppy eyes.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Care of Magical Creatures Professor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :
Altitude - Pagina 6 Tumblr_m7l3dfeHyy1rpm9hyo1_250

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley vr nov 30 2018, 00:23

Perhaps what he did now, was overreacting. Cheating, even. But he was a wizard, after all. Why not use magic to get what he wanted? Her reaction made him giggle amused. ”I know, but this is more fun”, He shrugged lightly. He could sit here all day now, she was not going anywhere. A very useful curse. One he normally only used on dark wizards and witches, to arrest them later on. Eventually, he jumped down from the counter and casually walked up to her. He took his sweet time, turning around on his heels once he was standing in front of her.

”I didn’t like that plan one bit”, He declared with a smirk. ”Besides, if you’d try to walk now, I bet you look like a penguin”, He joked. She did not agree with how he was treating her though. Fred tapped his wand against his lip a couple of times, as if he was thinking really hard. Considering if he would do it or not. In the end though, he reversed the curse, so she could move freely again. He pulled up a brow, curious to her next action. If she was about to run again, he would have to find another way to stop her.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor za dec 01 2018, 00:57

”I didn’t like that plan one bit” He told her with a smirk. "Oh so you don't like the using my bathroom plan? Okay." the woman shrugged, it was just an idea. Not that she wouldn't want it, but if she pretended that she didn't care then maybe she wouldn't. "Have fun in your penguin bathroom then" she said with a roll of her eyes. ”Besides, if you’d try to walk now, I bet you look like a penguin”He joked and Persephone pouted. "You look like a penguin." He tapped his wand against his lip and the young professor pouted more, grinning when he reversed the curse. Persephone took a step closer to him (like a penguin even though he reversed the curse) and looked up at him when her chest was almost against his. "Like that? I mean it would be awesome if my patronus would be a penguin" she chuckled and took his hand again to play with his fingers. Something he would have to get used to if he wanted to stay like this with her.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley zo dec 02 2018, 15:27

Frederick laughed softly and shook his head at her words. ”No, I meant your plan to just walk out on me. Hence why I stopped you”, He explained. He looked at her as innocently as possible. Maybe it had been unfair to force her to stay if she truly wanted to go. But he was not quite ready yet to let her. If he could he would spend all day with her. ”I don’t look like a penguin! Penguins are way more good-looking”, He retorted with a chuckle. As if they were wearing a suit all the time. Fancy and all.

When he finally reversed the curse, she waddled closer, pretending to be a penguin nonetheless. He laughed amused at the sight of it. ”Speaking of, what’s your patronus? It’s only fair you tell me after you know mine”, He asked her. A patronus could say a lot about a person. Maybe once he knew hers, he would be able to guess her house as well. By now, she must’ve figured out his, as the lion was literally on their banner.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor zo dec 02 2018, 20:54

”No, I meant your plan to just walk out on me. Hence why I stopped you” He said and she crossed her arms, annoyed that sh3 couldn't walk but she also thought it was kind of adorable in a way. ”I don’t look like a penguin! Penguins are way more good-looking” Persephone raised an eyebrow at him and looked away from his face again to look at his body. "No, you are way more good-looking" she nodded as if she was agreeing with what she just said. Which she did. He would be lying if he ever told anyone he wasn't handsome or good-looking.

He laughed when she walked to him like a penguin and she grinned. ”Speaking of, what’s your patronus? It’s only fair you tell me after you know mine” the professor opened her mouth to tell him, but closed it again. It seemed like such a useless patronus compared to his. A lion was a strong animal and it was powerful, a koala bear was just something you wanted to pet and cuddle with. "A koala bear" she replied after a minute with her gaze still on their hands -or on her playing with his hand-.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley di dec 04 2018, 00:52

”You reckon I could be the king of penguins?” He asked with an amused smirk around his lips. Now he pictured a penguin with a little crown and burgundy cape. Maybe even a scepter, even though it would be hard to hold on to. It would be a good plot for a movie though. One of those animated ones. He made a mental note to write a very polite letter to a studio. He would for sure go and watch that. In the meantime, he would have to keep imagining it for himself.

When he asked her about her patronus, she looked like she was about to answer, but then she didn’t. Fred frowned slightly, not quite sure why she would interrupt herself like that. Up until she spoke up after all. She seemed not very happy with her patronus, but he didn’t understand why. ”Koala bear? So you keep your cool in dangerous situations then?” He asked her, not letting her more shy vibe ruin his enthusiasm. ”I bet not even a dementor can scare your patronus”, He continued. ”Anyway, you still want to go take that shower in your penguin-free bathroom? I can come with and wait for you, you know, so we can go on another adventure”, He suggested. Or, she could send him walking. It was up to her if she still wanted to hang out or not, really.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor do dec 06 2018, 11:53

"You reckon I could be the king of penguins?” he asked and Persephone imagined him as a penguin with his wand in his hand -which would be quite hard- and a crown on top of his head. "Of course" she replied while chuckling softly and nodded.

”Koala bear? So you keep your cool in dangerous situations then?” She never really thought about her patronus like that. Koalas were small creatures that looked likr you could use them like a teddybear. ”I bet not even a dementor can scare your patronus” He continued and she shrugged with a small smile. "Because they sleep most of the time," Persephone replied. "So they wouldn't even notice the dementor in the first place." She explained and looked up at him. "I mean it's not a bad patronus at all, don't get me wrong, it's just a soft patronus compared to a lion." But that wouldn't change her mind about the patronus she had, they were supposed to be calm and she was -unless alison would assume she did something that she didn't do- kind of calm.

”Anyway, you still want to go take that shower in your penguin-free bathroom? I can come with and wait for you, you know, so we can go on another adventure” He asked and a bigger smile played on her lipd when she realized he wasn't done with her, even after she tried to walk away from him. "Yes I do, if you don't mind and another adventure? Like what?" The woman asked curiously, raising an eyebrow at the auror in front of her while she continued to play with his fingers and slowly moved one of her hands up to run her fingers up and down his arm, looking down at their hands again.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID