Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Sneaking around [Oskar]

Pagina 1 van 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Sneaking around [Oskar] Empty Sneaking around [Oskar]

Bericht van Emily Green zo jan 27 2019, 21:13

Sometimes I think
Sometimes I don’t

If you think a Ravenclaw has everything under control, you’re wrong. Most of the time it was total chaos in their Common Room. People chanting and yelling, searching their stuff and having heated discussions about stupid stuff like what candy contains more sugar. Most of the Ravenclaw students are doofs actually. It wouldn’t be the first time students would have to camp in front of their Common Room door because no one knew the answer to the riddle. These things happened on a daily bases. Emily had thought she didn’t fit as a Ravenclaw but after a week in her first year she knew she would fit in just well.

So it wasn’t a surprise that the girl was wandering the hallways late in the evening. She had played a game with the other students before realizing she had homework to do. If procrastinating was a talent, she would’ve been one of the best. So after playing games she went to her room just to find out she had forgotten her Potions textbook in the classroom. And that’s why she was wandering the hallways with her wand lit. Emily took some shortcuts to get to the potion classroom. She had been careful not to meet a Head student or professor. It may be a “good” reason to sneak around but it never was good enough for the professors.

As she got to the classroom she entered, glad it wasn’t locked, and went to her desk. No surprise her book wasn’t there anymore. The girl her last potion class was two days ago. She searched the cupboards until she found a familiar book with some drawings on. With a smile she took her book and turned around with her wand still lit, ready to leave. It was than she realized she had left the door open. Light came through the door as someone entered the classroom.

T A G OskarW O R D S 318 N O T E S Sneaking around

M O N T Y
Emily Green
Ravenclaw student
Emily Green
icon + karakterkaart :
Sneaking around [Oskar] Giphy

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID
Year: Fifth year
Species: Wizard

Ravenclaw student

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Sneaking around [Oskar] Empty Re: Sneaking around [Oskar]

Bericht van Oskar Agard di jan 29 2019, 03:43

Detention was always boring. Today, the professor had exceeded her own limits though. For some reason it was now a popular punishment to have students clean up classrooms, instead of writing an essay on how they’d improve their behaviour. Oskar wasn’t quite sure which one he preferred though. Cleaning or writing. Well, if he could be honest, he’d rather just not have detention. But that would mean actually changing his behaviour. And see, that was a slight issue. He would love to, but he didn’t know how to. The essay he had written years earlier, was not helpful either. As usual, he hadn’t taken it too seriously, which made the whole document useless. Well done, Oskar.

During his task, the supervising professor had left him alone to go and patrol the hallways. Or whatever it was they went out to do. Fact was, they hadn’t returned since. So here he was, stuck in a classroom that was clean, but unable to go to the common room because the professor had to approve his work. He had made himself comfortable in between some desks, on the ground. He had wrapped his cape around him, so he could take a short nap. Ah yes. Much better.

Not too long after, or at least it felt like that, he picked up noise. The boy stirred, but wasn’t entirely awake just yet. That was until the light of a wand was shining in his eyes for just a second, before turning away again. Oskar opened his eyes and pushed himself up quietly. That wasn’t the professor, was it? No.. It was another student. The professor, on the other hand, had decided to return to relief him from his cleaning duty. But the other student wasn’t supposed to be here! So he did what every person would do. He jumped up and tackled the other student, who he quickly recognised as Emily. He made sure to be the one ending up on the floor, with her in his arms, so she wouldn’t get hurt. He placed his hand over her mouth too, in an attempt to prevent her from yelling. ”Ssh”, He whispered. Maybe the professor wouldn’t see them and conclude he had already left, so they could stay out of trouble.

you can spare me all your sympathy
Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Sneaking around [Oskar] LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Emily Green di jan 29 2019, 18:02

Sometimes I think
Sometimes I don’t

She had broken the rules before. Many times to be honest but she rarely got caught. Emily didn't believe she was 'good' at it. More like 'being lucky'. So when she got out of the Ravenclaw Common Room that night, she had felt some adrenaline because of the fear for getting caught. But there was also a rational voice in her head, telling her the worst that could happen was getting detention. They wouldn't kick her off school for sneaking around. If that was the case, there wouldn't be a student left.

After finding her book she was ready to sneak back to her Common Room. Being out late at night in the castle was scary. Shadows lured around the corner that gave the girl cold chills. Seeing the light out in the hallway didn't ease her nerves. Being tackled to the ground didn't help either.

Emily barely noticed what happened. As a reflex she yelped when she felt someone tackled her. She almost lost her wand while falling to the floor. The girl was even more surprised when she didn't feel the hard floor but someones body. A hand covered her mouth and she felt like biting it. Somehow she stayed calm and turned her head to the person that had her locked on the ground. Her eyes widened a bit when she recognized the Slytherin boy. "Os~", but got sshhht by him. And soon she realised why. The light in the hallway came closer and the door went open. Emily got out of the boy's embrase and sit still, a little scared to be honest. She heard the professor calling the boy.

T A G Oskar W O R D S 277 N O T E S Sneak attack much

M O N T Y
Emily Green
Ravenclaw student
Emily Green
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Ravenclaw student

Bericht van Oskar Agard di jan 29 2019, 19:04

A thousand questions crossed his mind while he was looking at the door. How long had he been napping? Who was approaching the classroom? Had the professor returned for real, or was it someone else? What if the professor had actually forgotten about him? Would he even be allowed to go to bed then? Or would he have to stay here all night, until professor Winter would show up in the morning to start her classes of that day? Also, what the fuck was Emily doing here? He was quite certain it was after curfew, so she was supposed to be in her common room or her bed. Not standing in the middle of the potion’s classroom.

His brain, still delayed by his nap, could come up with only one solution. He tackled her to the ground, making sure she didn’t get hurt, and urged her to be quiet. His heart was thrumming so hard he was scared the professor would hear it. It was probably because of the stress of getting caught. That didn’t make much sense though. He was allowed to be here. The only other explanation was the fact that he was this close to her. It wasn’t like he had much experience with being close to girls. Well, his sisters didn’t count, obviously. It caused a whole lot of other questions, but he quickly pushed those away. This was not the time nor place to think about that too much.

The professor called out his name, and he tensed his muscles out of reflex. Then he realised he was probably squeezing her too hard, so he quickly tried to relax again. A soft sigh was audible from where the professor was standing. They probably thought he had ran off. Fucks sake. What happened next, was unexpected though. He heard the door close, and the lock turning. They were locked inside the potion’s classroom. Oskar waited another twenty seconds before he dared to speak. ”Well this is fucked up”, He groaned. Hopefully she knew a spell to unlock that door, because he sure didn’t.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Emily Green di jan 29 2019, 20:37

Sometimes I think
Sometimes I don’t

Emily stayed as still as possible. She felt the silent but heavy breaths of the boy in her neck, what gave her goosebumps. The Slytherin radiated a heat she barely could endure. All the Ravenclaw could see were the feet of professor Winter. She didn't come far into the classroom, just calling the boy before letting out a sight and leaving. Emily relaxed a bit, what Oskar seemed to do too. But that feeling of releave faded quickly. She heard the professor locking the door. "Shit"

They kept silent for a moment before Oskar spoke. Emily just kind of sighted and sat up right. She laughed softly, "Yeah, we're in deep shit", she said and watched the boy. "Thanks for euh, saving me", the girl thanked him while standing up. She went to the door and tried it but as she thought, it didn't move. "Dammit...", she cursed softly. "I guess you don't know the Alohomora spell?", she asked as she turned to the boy. He had cursed before, saying they were fucked so she guessed it.

T A G Oskar W O R D S 178 N O T E S Sleepover in potion class?

M O N T Y

Emily Green
Ravenclaw student
Emily Green
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Ravenclaw student

Bericht van Oskar Agard di jan 29 2019, 21:35

One of his many talents was getting in fucked up situations. Another was dragging people down with him. This time though, it seemed to have been the other way around. If Emily hadn’t broken the rules, he would have now been dismissed from detention and on his way to bed. Oh, his warm and comfortable bed. He probably wouldn’t see that for another 24 hours. He could honestly cry right now. Okay no, he wasn’t that extreme, but still. They’d better find a way out of here. It appeared Emily didn’t know the spell to get them out of this dusty classroom. Not that it was that dirty in here though. He had just spent hours cleaning it after all.

”You’re welcome. I hope you didn’t get hurt when I tackled you. I couldn’t think of anything else on the spot”, He replied with a sheepish grin. He watched her try the door, but of course, it was locked. She asked if he knew the alohomora spell. Meaning she didn’t know that one either. ”I don’t, no. Besides, I’m pretty sure professor Winter has some sort of safety spell to warn her if someone is trying to open it”, He sighed. The boy sat down on one of the desks and placed his hands behind him, leaning back to stretch his back a bit. ”What were you doing here anyway?” He then asked her. He wanted to know if it had been worth getting locked up for or not.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Emily Green wo jan 30 2019, 20:24

Sometimes I think
Sometimes I don’t

Emily didn't know Oskar that well. They were training partners for the last DaDa lesson. And besides saying hey she never really talked to the boy. Ofcourse she knew about his blood status. She had just kind of frowned when she heard it and shrugged her shoulders. Everybody saw it as a big deal. ”You’re welcome. I hope you didn’t get hurt when I tackled you. I couldn’t think of anything else on the spot”, he said after she thanked him. She snorted and just waved. "You took me by surprise, that's for sure. But you didn't hurt me", she asured him. "You got a fine body to land on", she winked and smiled, just teasing him.

After she checked the door she returned to were the boy sat. She followed his lead and sat on a desk in front of him, placing her feet next to him on his desk. "Yeah, you're right, didn't think of that", she said, knowing a professor like miss Winter would definitely take such precaution. In the meantime the boy kind of stretched before asking why she was out this late. Now that he asked, she realised she had dropped her book. Emily stood up and picked the book up, "Because of this, we have an essay for tomorrow and I forgot my book", she explained. "I suppose you weren't here to tackle girls?"

T A G Oskar W O R D S ### N O T E S Worth it?

M O N T Y

Emily Green
Ravenclaw student
Emily Green
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Ravenclaw student

Bericht van Oskar Agard wo jan 30 2019, 22:49

Professor Winter would probably go mental if she found out two students had spent the night in her classroom. He’d make sure not to touch anything, or even remotely look into the direction of fragile stuff. Because he was pretty sure they’d break if he did. He had the bad luck for it for sure. Better to avoid more drama. At least he had the whole night ahead to think about a solid excuse. If she would have the patience to hear him out. She was probably pissed already she hadn’t seen him here when she had returned. She had called out his name and he hadn’t responded. Yep, he was in deep trouble. How could he fuck up a detention.. Again?

Her compliment made his face flush with the familiar warmth. Luckily it was pretty dark in here, or she’d see his cheeks turn bright red. ”Uuh, thanks, I guess”, He said, moving his hand to the back of his neck again. With a soft squeeze he pulled himself back together. Now he would find out it it would be worth it. ”A book”, He sighed dramatically. Nope, definitely not worth it. ”I thought you Ravenclawers had back-up books for your back-up books”, He commented. ”And no, that’s not something I regularly do. I was napping”, He explained. ”Well, okay no, I had detention. Then I fell asleep”, He chuckled. Telling the whole story was important, else she’d think he randomly napped in strange places.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID