Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Sneaking around [Oskar]

Pagina 4 van 4 Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Sneaking around [Oskar] - Pagina 4 Empty Re: Sneaking around [Oskar]

Bericht van Emily Green vr feb 08 2019, 21:17

Sometimes I think
Sometimes I don’t

Oskar seemed to be too nice for this world. He was clearly concerned about her, carrying her to the Hospital Wing and just being a nice guy. She felt guilty for puting him in this situation. If she wouldn't have come to the Potion Classroom... When he asked why she was sorry she just put her face against his chest, not wanting to answer as she feared she would start to cry.

When he set her down she felt her energy renewing. It would be okay, she thought. She would make it up to Oskar in the future. It was just so messed up she had broken her arm and dragged this boy with her in this adventure. But anyway, it would all end well. If it wasn't she was tracking some bad luck that day. She had pulled the boy into a broom closet and had shut the door. Emily couldn't ignore the fact Oskar was holding her as support. She was very aware of his arm around her waist. Thankfully it was dark so he couldn't see her face. It was weird to be touched by a boy despite this had nothing to do with romance. She felt weird about it, not knowing if she liked it or not.

The teachers left and she felt like her energy had left with them. What could've been a nice evening out had turned out less fun then expected. Oskar sounded like she felt, down. The girl just noded and followed his lead. When outside they checked if no one was in the hallway. It looked like they were alone again. Emily still felt her face burning so she looked away from the boy, as if she still was checking the hallway. ”It’s not far anymore. Do you want me to come inside with you or?”, she bit her lip when he asked. The Ravenclaw didn't want to bother him anymore but she didn't want him to leave her yet. At first she wanted to ask him if he still wanted to join her, that she may bring more bad luck to him. But she didn't want to sound like a whiny bitch. "I would appreciate you're company", she said softly and smiled at him, still holding her right wrist.

Eventually they went to the Hospital Wing. As she thought, the 'doctor' mister Thompson was still in the Hospital Wing. Emily entered the room. "Euhm, sorry for disturbing", she said softly, "but I kind of have an emergency?", and she showed her broken wrist. The doctor helped her quickly without asking too many questions. She didn't want to answer them either so she sat still as he checked her. He gave her some potion and told her to stay the night in the Hospital Wing. Mister Thompson left them alone. The Ravenclaw sighted as she sat in the hospital bed, with her arm in a sling. "Well, never thought to end this evening in the Hospital Wing", she joked and watched the boy. "I'll make it up to you some day for dragging you into this", she promised softly. She kind of felt embarrassed for the whole situation. Hopefully he didn't dislike or hate her. One thing she knew for sure, she didn't want to stay the night in the Hospital Wing, alone.

T A G Oskar W O R D S ### N O T E S Let's get this fixed

M O N T Y
Emily Green
Ravenclaw student
Emily Green
icon + karakterkaart :
Sneaking around [Oskar] - Pagina 4 Giphy

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID
Year: Fifth year
Species: Wizard

Ravenclaw student

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Oskar Agard zo feb 10 2019, 22:02

The mood in general had dropped significantly. He hoped she knew it was not because of her though. He just felt bad. Or well, it was showing more than it usually did. He was good at pretending everything was great. Now it was late, he was honestly just too tired for this, and the conversation they had just overheard wasn’t quite helpful either. He wanted to explain his behaviour to her, but he had no clue where to start. The boy never talked about his feelings, not with anyone. Not even with his siblings. So he just decided to go on with their plan, and get her to the doctor as quickly as possible.

”Then I’ll come with you”, He replied with a soft smile as she admitted she wanted him to stay. He was somewhat moved by it as well. She was in a lot of pain, obviously, but she didn’t care he saw her at her weakest now. He would struggle a lot more to show his vulnerability. Especially because they had met not even that long ago. It took him a while to trust people. He only respected her more as a person for it. Oskar followed her inside, staying quiet as the doctor checked her wrist and fixed the fracture.

The Slytherin sat down on the bed opposite of hers when the doctor left. ”Don’t feel bad about it please. It might as well have been me. It was an accident”, He tried to reassure her. He was not angry at all. He rarely ever was. ”Are you at least feeling better now?” He asked, just to be sure. Not that he thought mister Thompson had done a bad job, he was just concerned about her.

you can spare me all your sympathy
Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Sneaking around [Oskar] - Pagina 4 LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Emily Green zo feb 10 2019, 22:27

Sometimes I think
Sometimes I don’t

Emily was glad the boy assisted her to the Hospital Wing. She would've understood if he wanted to leave. It was late at night and they had a rough night out. Not the kind of night out you would expect of teenagers their age. They both were silent when the doctor checked her. She took the potion he had given her, what tasted as bad as it looked. When the doctor left she apologized for the night. ”Don’t feel bad about it please. It might as well have been me. It was an accident”, Jesus he was too kind. She giggled a little, not something she would usualy do. "I just don't want to be a burden?", she said and felt a little dizzy and squeezed her eyes a little. In the meantime Oskar asked if she was feeling better. "You're a good guy, you know that?", she said in all honesty and nestled her head against his shoulder. Her head was dizzy and light, as she was drunk. "Let us try something else, something less dangerous", she said softly. They had already cursed eachother in the DaDa lesson and now their adventure this evening. "Would you go iceskating with me?", she looked at him from the corner of her eye, still resting her head on his shoulder. Not even realising it made both of them uncomfortable. Emily her eye lids got heavier as the medication started to work.

T A G PERSON W O R D S ### N O T E S lil bit of notes right here

M O N T Y
Emily Green
Ravenclaw student
Emily Green
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Ravenclaw student

Bericht van Oskar Agard ma feb 18 2019, 21:02

Surprisingly, Oskar had never really spent much time in the hospital wing. Considering how clumsy he was, and in how much trouble he actually got, he should end up here more often. And now, it wasn’t even because of him. It wasn’t her fault either though. So he told her not to worry about it. It had been an accident and nothing more. It could’ve happened to anyone. This castle, to be honest, was not a place for children. Oskar understood the curfew better now. Would it keep him inside the dorms? For now, maybe. ”You’re not a burden at all, Emily”, He replied to her, maybe a bit more fierce than he had intended. He just thought it was the most untrue statement she had ever said.

”If you say so”, The boy then shrugged. He didn’t quite believe it. But that was probably his low confidence speaking. Suddenly, she put her head against his shoulder. The medicine was probably making her sleepy. Oskar tensed up a bit, but he didn’t budge. He didn’t want to disturb her now she was finally not in pain and ready to go to bed. ”Yeah sure, I’ll go with you”, He said quietly. ”If you’re nice and go to sleep now”, He added. She needed her rest. And honestly, he could take a nap as well. If she’d let him go, that was. Otherwise, the chair would have to do.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Emily Green ma feb 18 2019, 21:44

Sometimes I think
Sometimes I don’t

Emily didn't remember when she woke up after an hour. She only knew she had a strange, content feeling before going to sleep. The boy she had been out that night had left her with that feeling. She never believed in the house stereotypes and Oskar only confirmed that. He had spoken to her with soft, warm words but the meaning of them had left her memory. She did remember he had shrugged and she had answered something like, "I mean it Oskar". It had probably been about him and he denying it.

What she did know for sure was that she had fell in sleep on the boy. He probably didn't want to wake her so he had stayed, she guessed. The dizzyness and pain had left. For a moment she thought of putting her head back and just go back to sleep. But that would be unfair for the boy so she put her hand on his shoulder and shook him until he woke up. "Get to you dorm, silly", she said softly and sleepy. Emily had appreciated his compagny and to be honest, she wanted him to stay. Before he left, she asked him, "Do I remember correctly we have an iceskating date?", she smiled kindly before laying down in the pillows and mumbling good night.

T A G Oskar W O R D S ### N O T E S It's a date my boy

M O N T Y

Emily Green
Ravenclaw student
Emily Green
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Ravenclaw student

Bericht van Oskar Agard ma feb 18 2019, 22:14

For some reason he had been so tired he hadn’t even made it to the bloody chair. Instead, suddenly he felt someone shaking his shoulder. He almost gasped for air, panic grasping at his throat. He realised it was just Emily just in time. Imagine he had punched her in the face. Not that he would actually ever use violence, but bad stuff happened around him all the time he wouldn’t even be surprised. ”Right, the dorm”, He mumbled, sounding as sleepy as she did. He carefully got out from underneath her, wondering how he had ever gotten in that position anyway.

Maybe it was for the better that he didn’t remember, else he’d feel quite awkward now. Her remark though, made him wide awake and feeling awkward anyway. A date? Did she just call it a date? ”We have.. Yes. We do. A date. I mean, yes, we have one”, He stammered, before he quickly made his way towards the door. ”Goodnight to you too”, He replied softly, before opening the door as quiet as possible. A date. He had a date. Now sleep wouldn’t come for sure, comfortable bed or not.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID