Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Sneaking around [Oskar]

Pagina 3 van 4 Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Sneaking around [Oskar] - Pagina 3 Empty Re: Sneaking around [Oskar]

Bericht van Emily Green za feb 02 2019, 20:19

Sometimes I think
Sometimes I don’t

Emily had grown up in a  pureblood family. She barely knew something about muggles, despite attending a muggle primary school. Oskar tried to explain what a beamer was. She didn't get the concept until he mentioned the movies. She've been to the movies, she've actually loved that. "Oh like that!", she exclaimed, "I would like to go to the movies again", she said subtle.

While he dusted himself off he said he was fine. Emily just noded, glad he didn't get hurt. Most of the time she was the person who needed a hand. She wasn't the most elegant person in the world. People may even say she was clumsy. As the door behind them closed she lit her wand and went further into the hallway. Emily was very aware of Oskar his presence. She almost felt his irregular breath in her neck. It gave her goosebumps, not in a wrong way.

When they got in a bigger room with three entrances she gave the choise to the boy. ”Well, you know what they say, if nothing goes right, go left?", the Ravenclaw snorted. "Genius", she said and followed him before he jumped back, almost tackling her again. Before she could ask what had scared her, she saw a rat vanishing in the middle entrance. ”I am not made for this kind of shenanigans”, he sighted, still standing way too close to her. Emily put her wand down so it wouldn't light up her flustered face. "Don't worry, how worse can it get?", she tried to assure him while not making fun of him. She wasn't a hero herself in this kind of situations.

Well, it did get worse. They took the left entrance. They walked side by side, not so sure anymore. Emily had her wand out an tried to light the hallway but the darkness crept upon them. The hallway went on and on until they got back at the three entrances. "We walked in a circle", the girl sighted and took the boy by the hand and led him to the middle one without saying a word. The middle one didn't lead them in a circle. It didn't lead them far either as a trapdoor in the floor opened underneath Oskar his feet. As Emily still held his hand, he dragged her down in the hole. How embarissing it sounded, she screamed. They didn't fall for long and she heard Oskar landed on something soft. She landed on something harder, the boy.

T A G Oskar W O R D S 418 N O T E S scaredy rat

M O N T Y
Emily Green
Ravenclaw student
Emily Green
icon + karakterkaart :
Sneaking around [Oskar] - Pagina 3 Giphy

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID
Year: Fifth year
Species: Wizard

Ravenclaw student

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Oskar Agard za feb 02 2019, 23:21

It baffled him she had no clue what a beamer was. Fair, they didn’t have any technology here on Hogwarts. It simply wasn’t allowed. Writing letters with owls, while one could use a phone and text. It was quite bizarre. He had no clue why they didn’t allow technology on the campus. Perhaps to maintain tradition. At some point they’d have to integrate it though. Else there would be students graduating who had no clue what a beamer was. Until he mentioned the movies, she had no idea what he was talking about. ”Same, wow, it has been a while. How to train your dragon 3 will be released soon! I would love to see that one on the big screen”, He said with a sheepish grin. He missed his cue to invite her to go with him though. He was kind of busy falling into a dark hallway.

The darkness, combined with the feeling he was trapped, did not help his anxiety at all. His breathing was disturbed and his heart felt like it would pound out of his chest at any given moment now. And then a rat decided to scare him to death. To his surprise, she did not make fun of him. Ka’on would have not let him live the rest of his life in peace if she had been with him now. ”I hope not too much worse”, Oskar replied with a slightly nervous tone. He did not understand how she could stay so calm, considering the circumstances.

For a while, they were walking in silence, the only light being her wand. And then.. They were in front of the three entrances again. They could be three different passages though. Before he could make that remark, she grabbed his hand. His mind went silent, before it exploded with a whole different kind of thoughts. His heart was racing again, but for other reasons.

And then it got way worse again, against all his high hopes. This time it was the floor disappearing below him. For fucks sake. Why always critical architectural structures? He unexpectedly landed on something soft though. Only to have the air slammed out of his lungs by Emily landing on top of him. Luckily she wasn’t too heavy. Then he realised he had landed on something quite recognisable and familiar. ”Is this a fucking bed?” He wondered out loud, while he picked up what appeared to be a pillow.

you can spare me all your sympathy

Laatst aangepast door Oskar Agard op za feb 02 2019, 23:53; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Sneaking around [Oskar] - Pagina 3 LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Emily Green za feb 02 2019, 23:48

Sometimes I think
Sometimes I don’t

That morning, when she got up, she would never thought to end up in a secret passage late in the evening. Stuff like this never really happened to her. She had regular days and nights. Adventures barely happened to her. Maybe that's why she's enjoying the situation more then Oskar. That was until they kind of got lost in the hallways. She wouldn't admit it to the boy, but she got a little scared. They were both wizards but didn't have the skills of an adult.

The Ravenclaw dragged the boy with her in the middle passage where they end up in a storage room beneath them. Luckily the storage room excisted of what seemed to be beds, as Oskar noticed. As the boy took a pillow, Emily tried to get up. Her arm layed under her body, on top of Oskar's chest. As she shifted to put her hand beside the boy on the bed to push herself up, she fell back on him and yelped. "Shit, I twisted my wrist", she noted and tried to push herself up on her left hand, dangling a few inches above his face. Quickly she rolled of him, almost fell out of the bed, and took her right wirst in her hand. "Damn it hurts...", she complained.

After she got out of the bed, she looked around and realised she had let go of her wand when she fell. "You got to be kidding me", she sighted while looking around. The room was filled with beds. Mostly old beds. There were candles at the walls who spread a warm light. "I lost my wand", she whined and looked in despair to Oskar. Who was the unlucky person now?

T A G Oskar W O R D S nobody cares N O T E S Donald Muylle

M O N T Y
Emily Green
Ravenclaw student
Emily Green
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Ravenclaw student

Bericht van Oskar Agard zo feb 03 2019, 00:28

After tonight, she could never deny he was unlucky. She had, rightfully, concluded he had a talent for getting into the most fucked up situations. He should’ve known better than to mention the secret passageway. A castle like Hogwarts was ever changing, the structure not to be trusted. Not even a very experienced wizard would make the mistake of roaming the vicinity without proper preparations. And what had he proposed? To search for a secret gateway, casually, because they had nothing better to do. Fair, this was more exciting than sitting in a classroom all night, waiting for the professor to come back and get them out of their position. But still, he had nog signed up for this.

The only positive side of the story, was the fact that they had landed on top of what appeared to be a bed. It could’ve been poisonous snakes, for that matter. Again, considering the way he had fallen into the unknown, he didn’t get hurt. This time around though, someone got hurt. The painful yelp of Emily alerted him to that. She had twisted her wrist. ”Oh no, for real?” He exclaimed, in a worrying and slightly panicking tone. ”A-are you alright? Does it hurt a lot?” He continued, his eyes wide while he placed his hand on her upper arm without realising, in a reflex to comfort her.

”We’ll be fine, don’t worry. I’ll get you to the hospital wing in no time”, He said, way more determined than he felt. Somehow her getting hurt had awakened the urge to protect her. It was too dark to move though. He felt frozen in place. ”I wish there was some light, yes”, He admitted when she mentioned having dropped her wand. Then, as if someone was actually listening to his pleads, the ceiling suddenly emitted a lot of light. He had to squeeze his eyes a bit, but soon after he noted how the ceiling was covered in star constellations.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Emily Green zo feb 03 2019, 01:08

Sometimes I think
Sometimes I don’t

Actually, she wasn't sure if she had twisted her wrist. She had heard a snap, thinking it may have been the surface they had landed on. But the pain hit her out of nowhere and puting pressure on it made it only worse. Luckily she could endure pain well. Emily wanted to hide it but she had already let out a yelp, the damage was done. What made it worse was the fact Oskar was worried. She felt his hand on his arm while he spoke. ”A-are you alright? Does it hurt a lot?”, she shook her head and smiled. "I-I'll be fine, it's just a bruise", she lied and turned red as hell.

We’ll be fine, don’t worry. I’ll get you to the hospital wing in on time”, him saying that only made it worse. She felt angry that she got hurt. Why didn't she hide it from him? She wanted to say she was fine but when she looked at him, looking worried and lost, she couldn't do it. She just noded instead, her cheeks still burning red. As she got up she held her probably broken wrist in her hand. It was then she realised she had lost her wand.

Emily started looking for her wand. She heard Oskar bidding for more light. And as the room had heard his 'prayer', it got lit. The girl looked up at what seemed to be the cosmos. "Waw", she whispered, watching the ceiling with open mouth. She wanted to look at Oskar when she noticed her wand on the floor. As a reflex she reached with her right hand to take it but a painful sting went through her wrist. "Ah fuck!", she exclaimed and sat on the floor, holding on to her wrist. With the lights on, she saw how swollen it was. Great, just great. With her left hand she took her wand and grunted because of the pain. "The Hospital Wing sounds like a plan", she said as she eventually got back up.

She couldn't help but look at the magnificint ceiling. "Where do you think we are?", she asked Oskar, despite the situation she was in. She looked around and beside the beds there were desks, cupboards and blackboards. It was a huge space without any windows. Large tables like they had in the Great Hall stood against the walls. It looked like a storage room. She turned around to tell Oskar. As she turned she started to feel numb. "Oh god no", she whispered before sitting down on a bed. In the meantime her wrist had turned a dark shade of blue and a stinging pain made her feel sick. Her wrist wasn't the only thing that turned dark.

T A G Oskar W O R D S ### N O T E S Unconcious much

M O N T Y
Emily Green
Ravenclaw student
Emily Green
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Ravenclaw student

Bericht van Oskar Agard zo feb 03 2019, 20:17

In the end, what he had feared, had become reality. One of them had gotten hurt. Maybe they should’ve stayed in the classroom after all. No one ever died of boredom, even though it was a waste of precious time. At least the classroom wasn’t trying to get them killed though. Now she was in obvious pain. He could hear it in the tremble of her voice as she tried to convince him she was fine. He didn’t buy it though. But he decided not to call her out on it and just get her to the hospital wing as soon as possible. Luckily she accepted his suggestion without much trouble. He would feel better too, if he got her to the safest place possible, so she could get her wrist checked.

First, she needed her wand though. As if it was magic (it probably was), the ceiling lit up with star constellations. They did not have much time to enjoy it though. Another exclamation of pain sounded. Hospital wing. Right. ”Alright I’ll get you there as soon as possible”, He said. Oskar got up and wanted to start moving when she asked him another question. ”I don’t know, looks like a regular storage room. Well, except for the star stuff”, He replied. Nothing here was ever normal. The Slytherin started looking for an exit when she suddenly sat down again.

”You alright?” He asked, worried again. But there was no response. He hurried over to her and quickly came to the conclusion she had passed out. ”Fuck”, He muttered, not knowing what to do now. Then he figured he’d have to carry her. ”No other options”, He said to himself, as he shoved his arms under her body and picked her up. Again he was glad she didn’t weigh much. He was not exceptionally strong. When he looked around again, he saw how the ceiling had changed, lighting only one small line.

Was the castle helping him now? Fixing it’s mistakes? He started following the stars, and sure enough he found a door that was unlocked. The path was lit even further and in no time he found a staircase leading up. Once he got at the top, the wall shoved aside. He stepped out of a painting of a famous Astrology professor. From here, the way to the hospital wing was not too long anymore. So he kept going, checking upon the girl from time to time.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Emily Green zo feb 03 2019, 20:52

Sometimes I think
Sometimes I don’t

The last thing she remembered was Oskar looking at her in distress. She saw his lips move but she never got what he said. Then had the star constellations been the last thing she saw before losing her consciousness. It had felt like falling and waking up in a dream before hitting the ground. She stood in the Great Hall and everybody was looking at the front. Young, nervous students were waiting in line. It was the sorting ceremony, she realised. "Emily Green", a voice said and a smaller version of herself went up front. The girl looked confused to her younger self. The Great Hall got darker, everybody was looking at her younger self but nobody had any faces. She could hear the hat talking in her head. "You would do fine in Slytherin", he had said.

Emily scared up and almost pushed herself out of Oskars arms. Luckily the boy had held on to her. Wait, the boy held her. Like, he was carrying her around. The girl wanted to say something but still felt numb and sick. The pain also made it's comeback. "I'm so sorry", she said softly and rest her head against his chest for a moment, trying to put herself together. She inhaled and held her breath before releasing it slowly. She felt her energy returning slowly. "Thanks Os, I'll walk now", she said with a sheepish smile. The girl put her good arm around his neck while he lowered her.

Her legs felt like pudding. She gave herself another moment, holding on to her right wrist, and looked around. They weren't in the storage room. Well, that explained why he was carrying her instead of letting her be in the bed. "Where~", she wanted to ask the boy where they were but she heard footsteps coming closer. Quickly she scaned the hallway, saw a door and pulled the boy towards it and pushed him inside. She followed and closed the door behind her, pressing her petit body against his, as she had put them in a broom closet. Emily felt like crying and laughing at the same time. "I'm so sorry I put you in all this", she whispered with a smile in her voice. In the meantime she heard the professors stopping at the closet. Emily would recognise the voice of professor Winter anywhere. Someone else was with her. She couldn't hear what they were talking about but she was sure she heard Oskar's name several times.

T A G Oskar W O R D S 417 N O T E S Snap

M O N T Y

Emily Green
Ravenclaw student
Emily Green
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Ravenclaw student

Bericht van Oskar Agard do feb 07 2019, 22:43

Drama seemed to lurk around every corner here. In a way, they had been lucky she was the one to break her wrist and not the other way around. He couldn’t quite picture her carrying him around. At the same time it was sad she had to deal with the pain. He didn’t wish that upon her. The only thing he can do now was getting her to the hospital wing as soon as possible. But she made it a bit hard. Suddenly she started moving again, and he almost dropped her. He held on to her a bit more tight, until she calmed down. ”Sorry? Why would you be sorry? It’s not like you can help it”, He replied softly, with a confused tone in his voice.

When she said she wanted to walk, he reluctantly put her down. She was not very stable. He expected her to pass out any second. But, there was no time for that. Suddenly they heard steps and voices, and before he could do anything, she pushed him inside what turned out to be a broom closet. Oskar wrapped his arm around her waist to support her. ”It’s fine”, He whispered quietly. He then turned his attention to the voices outside. He heard his own name a few times, and it didn’t sound too pleased.

After a few minutes, the voices were gone. ”Well then, let’s proceed”, He said, sounding a bit down. The situation, along with the conversation they’d just overheard, had drained him of his energy. He pushed open the door and checked if the hallway was clear, before emerging from the closet. ”It’s not far anymore. Do you want me to come inside with you or?” He asked. Maybe she didn’t want him to see her any more hurt than he already had, because he would totally understand that.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID