Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Sneaking around [Oskar]

Pagina 2 van 4 Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Sneaking around [Oskar] - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Sneaking around [Oskar]

Bericht van Emily Green do jan 31 2019, 21:02

Sometimes I think
Sometimes I don’t

Widening his eyes, turning away, looking uncomfortable and scratching his neck. Oh god she made him blush! Emily felt kind of guilty, making him feel uncomfortable but at the other side, she thought it was cute. She got emberassed easily too so she knew how he felt. Oskar thanked her anyway, trying to defuse the tension. The girl had turned around to check the door so he couldn't see her smile.

When she got her book she took her place in front of him. In the meantime he sighted heavily and ranted some stereotypes of Ravenclaw. Emily just laughed and facepalmed herself. "Yeah, maybe a fourth of the Ravenclawers are like that. The other 75% are doofs like me. Having fun, hating homework and procastinating until it's almost too late", she laughed and shrugged. Everyone had stereotypes about the other houses. Emily tried not to, like believing every Griffyndor is brave or Slytherin is bad. There was more to it then that.

The Ravenclaw just frowned when he said he had been napping in the classroom. Well, she liked napping too. She had been napping in classrooms too. But then it was day and she would be tired as hell. And the classroom would be filled with other students. Not random late in the evening while you could nap in your bed. But he explained quickly it wasn't that weird. ”Well, okay no, I had detention. Then I fell asleep”, Emily snorted. "That seems to suit you", she said while smiling. "Why did you get detention?", she asked out of curiosity.

T A G Oskar W O R D S 263 N O T E S Cute little water pupper

M O N T Y
Emily Green
Ravenclaw student
Emily Green
icon + karakterkaart :
Sneaking around [Oskar] - Pagina 2 Giphy

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID
Year: Fifth year
Species: Wizard

Ravenclaw student

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Oskar Agard do jan 31 2019, 22:06

There was something about compliments that made him unable to react properly. Very smooth Oskar. It didn’t help it came from a girl either. He had no clue how to respond to it, so naturally the stress was taking over. He gently rubbed the nape of his neck again, a comforting feeling that helped him get a grip on his racing thoughts. At least he managed to reply to her words now. Good game well played. Luckily the subject changed soon after, so he could pretend as if he had everything under control still. ”Well but at least you get good grades, even though you procrastinate”, He chuckled. If he tried to pull something like that, he didn’t pass the subject.

Now that had been established, she asked what he had been doing here at such an unholy hour. He explained to her that he had been napping, or well, the whole detention thing happened too. As if he wouldn’t be napping here randomly. Honestly he was capable of that as well. But, she didn’t have to know that. ”Prank gone wrong”, He said with a sigh. ”I changed the ink of who I thought was a Gryffindor boy to invisible ink. Turned out it was the professor’s ink, in the end. Apparently there’s a spell to track fingerprints now too”, He shrugged. He had probably learned that one from that Auror that had been visiting earlier. Which was totally not fair, by the way. Else he wouldn’t have been caught!

you can spare me all your sympathy
Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :
Sneaking around [Oskar] - Pagina 2 LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Emily Green do jan 31 2019, 22:35

Sometimes I think
Sometimes I don’t

And he threw another stereotype at her. Having good grades. Everybody thought they had great grades. Yes, most of them were little geniuses but most of them had average grades. Most of them didn't like to study or be another spill in the system. The whole school and grading system sucked. Having standardized tests instead of exploring your talents. But anyway, that wasn't the point now. "Good grades? You haven't seen my grades yet", she huffed but smiled politely.

Talking about stereotypes, a Slytherin having detention soundes familiar. The reason tho was so innocent, it was almost sad. Emily laughed after he finished his story. "Jesus Os, how unlucky can you be?", she chuckled and stood up before sitting next to him. She yawned and looked at the closed door. "How are we getting out of here?", she wondered out loud.

T A G Oskar W O R D S not so many N O T E S Maybe we should take a nap

M O N T Y

Emily Green
Ravenclaw student
Emily Green
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Ravenclaw student

Bericht van Oskar Agard vr feb 01 2019, 03:19

Apparently everything he knew about Ravenclaw, was wrong. Or at least, when it came to her personally. She seemed to be everything but a true Ravenclaw student. Even though she had just said the largest chunk of them were like her. He had not expected it, and it was hard to get out of that mindset. Honestly, the whole house-thing was ridiculous to him. Every person was different, and most people were a mixture of the houses when it came to their characteristics. He himself, for example, did not belong in Slytherin. At all. That was what they all said anyway. And he had started to believe it as well. ”Then why don’t I ever see you in detention?” He said in a complaining tone. It was not fair only he had to clean the damned classrooms all the time.

The reason for his detention was not having bad grades though. No, the actual reason was apparently way more entertaining than that. Emily laughed and commented on how unlucky he was. ”Right? It’s as if I’m cursed”, He replied amused. He wouldn’t even be surprised, with all the magic hanging around this place. Maybe one of the paintings had cursed him? ”I don’t know.. I mean I read about a secret passage in one of the classrooms once. Allegedly the entrance is hidden underneath some stones that serve as a trapdoor, and they say it leads to some old basements beneath the castle”, He said, as his mind had started running wild with imagination. ”But you know, what are the odds. It probably doesn’t exist, and if it does, I have enough bad luck for it not to be in this room, right?” If it was real, and if they could find it, he might be able to catch some sleep in a real bed soon.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Emily Green vr feb 01 2019, 15:40

Sometimes I think
Sometimes I don’t

How in Merlins name did they get in this situation? If she would ever tell it to anyone, nobody would believe it. It sounds so absurd, it couldn't have happened in real. But here they are, sitting in the Potions classroom in the middle of the night, locked up by an unknowing professor. Luckily Emily had some nice company.  ”Then why don’t I ever see you in detention?”, the Slytherin complained. Em shrugged, "Because I'm good at hiding sneaky stuff", she said in a serious voice but after seeing his face she smiled. "No, I'm just damn lucky, I guess", she said and bumped her shoulder against his. Well, lucky except for now but she didn't experience the situation as 'unlucky'. Actually, she kind of liked it.

The Ravenclaw asked what he was doing to end up in this locked room. Oskar explained how he got detention. After she had laughed softly she shook her head. "You're not cursed Os, you just haven't been quit lucky yet", it was a feeling she had. She was convinced a boy like him will get his luck some day. In the mean time Emily let her thoughts wander, thinking of a way out. She spoke her thoughts out loud, expecting his answer to be negative.

Instead he told her a story about a secret passage. She listened carefully, slowly remembering that story. After he finished she knew where she had read it. "Yes, now you mention it...", she mumbeled while he went on about his bad luck. She gave him a little punch in the side before getting of the desk. "If there is a secret passage, we could try to find it", she said while her eyes scanned the environment. "It's not we have many other options", she added and stepped to a clear wall and started pushing some bricks. It must've looked ridiculous.

She searched the whole wall without any luck. It could've been an urban legend. There were a lot of stories about the castle she considered as legends. But, in the years, many students had proved some were true. Best known were the Chamer of Secrets and the Room of Requirement. So why wouldn't it be possible to have a secret door hidden in a classroom? When she started the second wall, soon she found a handle. She wanted to call Oskar as she pulled it, just to reveale a hidden cupboard. "For f*ck sake...", she mumbled a little too loud and closed it, continueing her search.

T A G Oskar W O R D S 419 N O T E S secret passage in the wall, who's the biggest doof of them all

M O N T Y
Emily Green
Ravenclaw student
Emily Green
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Ravenclaw student

Bericht van Oskar Agard za feb 02 2019, 01:01

Apparently he was not the only one doing questionable stuff. But he was the only one getting caught. Talking about bad luck. Oh well. He wouldn’t want her to have to go to detention. It was boring, and the professors were not always as nice as they were in class. ”Maybe you should teach me how to be more sneaky”, He commented. Honestly.. He wouldn’t mind spending some more time with her. Not locked up in a classroom though, preferably. When she bumped into him, a tingling feeling shot through his body. Huh? For a second he was speechless again. Luckily she changed the subject again. She probably didn’t even realise her presence was making him feel strange emotions.

For now he shrugged them off. He wanted to get out of here too. That’s when he recalled the story he had heard once, about the secret passage. This castle was full of them, apparently. It wouldn’t surprise him if it was real. Then again, what were the odds of finding it? She suggested they looked for it anyway. She was right. It wasn’t like they had better things to do. ”I mean if you’re as lucky as you claim to be, you’ll probably find it”, He grinned, after which he hopped down from the desk too.

The boy walked over to the opposite wall and started inspecting the wall. She did the same on her side. She found something, but not what they were looking for. In silence, he walked towards the corner, near the blackboard. ”You’d wonder when they will start investing in proper beamers and all that”, He mentioned, as he picked up a piece of chalk and threw it her way. After that he leaned against the wall with a big sigh. ”I don’t think we’ll..” He started, but he got interrupted when suddenly the wall disappeared and he lost his balance.

With a muffled shout he fell backwards, right into a dark hallway. Wait, what? Oskar lifted his head, and looked back into the classroom. How even? How had he activated the kind of trapdoor? Luckily it hadn’t disappeared below his feet, or he’d have hurt himself for sure. ”I thiiink I found it”, He chuckled, a soft laughter erupting right after. Sometimes.. He got lucky too?

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Slytherin Student

Bericht van Emily Green za feb 02 2019, 14:40

Sometimes I think
Sometimes I don’t

Maybe you should teach me how to be more sneaky”, she smiled as she spoke. "If I ever tend to get in trouble again, I'll call you so you can see for yourself", she joked. It wasn't like she did something special. If she ever did a prank with some visible consequences, she made a mental plan. Making up that plan only took some minutes, most of the time. With that, she invent a way not to get caught. Playing it subtle.

When they started searching he noted with her luck, she'd probably find the passage. "I'm lucky for not getting in trouble, not to get out of trouble", she noted and looked at the boy while he hopped of the desk. Emily just realised Oskar was huge as f*ck. He was smiling, probably not even knowing she watched him for a minute before getting back to her 'mission'.  She didn't know him well but he barely smiled in classes. He looked good as he smiled, she thought.

After she found the hidden cupboard instead of the hidden passage she turned around in defeat. In the meantime the Slytherin was inspecting the corner at the blackboard, talking about 'beamers'. She dodged the crayon and frowned, "What is a 'beamer'?", she asked. After he explained they both sighted. It seemed like they would be stuck in the classroom for the night. Oskar leaned back and as if he could read her thoughts he said, "I don’t think we’ll..” but before he could finish his sentence he fell.

Well, he didn't really fell but the wall dissapeared and he lost his balance. Emily looked kind of shocked and checked on him.  ”I thiiink I found it”, he chuckled, she crouched next to him. "I can see that, good job", she patted his shoulder before handing a hand. "You got hurt?", she asked honestly concerned. After het got up she stepped in the dark hallway and took out her wand. "Lumos", she whispered and a light appeared. When she stepped further, the secret door clossed behind them. They were silent for a moment before the girl spoke. "Well, no going back now", as she shrugged, she went on.

Even with her wand lit, she could barely see what's in front of her. After a few minutes they got in a bigger space with three different entrances/hallways. She looked at Oskar. "You seem to be lucky today, which one should we take?", she asked.

T A G Oskar W O R D S ### N O T E S Dark hallways

M O N T Y
Emily Green
Ravenclaw student
Emily Green
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Kellogs

Hogwarts ID

Ravenclaw student

Bericht van Oskar Agard za feb 02 2019, 19:25

His search was unsuccessful, as was his attempt to hit her with the chalk. His aim needed practise. But he had already established that in their little duel earlier. Even when he managed to cast a spell, it easily missed the target. Oh well. It was his turn to frown when she asked what a beamer was. ”It’s a device used to project a screen onto a white surface, like a wall? Have you never been to the movies?” He asked surprised. It was kind of like the same system, only here in classrooms they projected boring stuff and at the movies, well, they didn’t.

While he was trying to come up with another solution -they could always break a window?- he felt the wall behind him disappear. He had no clue what triggered the system to suddenly open up, but he was too late to realise he was falling down. Oof. In no time Emily was sitting next to him and patted him on the shoulder. He accepted her hand and allowed her to help him get up again. ”No, I’m fine”, He said, while he brushed off some dirt from his sleeves. Suddenly there was a small source of light as she lit her wand, right in time for the wall to close up, else they’d stand in complete darkness.

Okay. This was way worse than the classroom. He walked behind her, trying to pierce his gaze through the darkness, but to no avail. His breathing got a bit irregular. He was glad when they came into a slightly larger space. It took him a few moments to recollect his thoughts, and he almost missed her question. ”Well, you know what they say, if nothing goes right, go left?” He managed to say with a small grin. Before he could take a step into that direction, he felt something brush against his leg. With a nervous shout he jumped towards her. He could hear small claws on the floor as a big rat scuttled off. ”I am not made for this kind of shenanigans”, He sighed. This had been such a great idea, ffs.

Oskar Agard
Slytherin Student
Oskar Agard
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID