Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Altitude

Pagina 5 van 7 Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Altitude - Pagina 5 Empty Re: Altitude

Bericht van Frederick Crowley do nov 29 2018, 11:36

Clearly she had missed her calling. She should’ve been an actress. Fred couldn’t believe he had actually fallen for it. For a minute he had thought she was actually serious. Luckily she still didn’t have a daily prophet nearby. When she gestured for him to sit down, he hopped on the counter as well. He’d take every chance to get a little closer, to be honest. ”No, I’m not talking about myself”, He chuckled at her reply. She should get more confident. Because he was telling her the truth after all. She better start believing him.

”I know you would. Don’t you spend a lot of time outside?” He asked curiously. Her practical classes were held outside most of the time, right? The man laughed when she seemingly forgot about the spoon in her mouth. He gently pulled it and put it back in her hand, before folding his around hers. ”So, are seals your favourite muggle animals?” He decided to ask. ”It would be cool if you had a pet seal”, He joked. It was.. Different than a cat, for sure.

the past and future are just ideas
Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :
Altitude - Pagina 5 LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Graduate
Species: Wizard

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Persephone Ichor do nov 29 2018, 15:54

When she gestured for him to sit down, he hopped on the counter next to her and she smiled. ”No, I’m not talking about myself” he said. "Oh?" Persephone frowned slightly confused and shrugged before she moved a bit closer to him to rest her head on his shoulder. ”I know you would. Don’t you spend a lot of time outside?” Persephone nodded and laughed when he pulled the spoon out of her mouth where she threw it into the sink and held his hand. She moved his hand up to her face and kissed the top of his hand softly before she placed them back on her lap. "I do, I can't stay behind a desk for more than an hour." she explained and played with his fingers, looking at their hands. An hour was the longest time she every stayed behind a desk. When she was still a student it wasn't strange when the woman got up from her seat to walk around in the classroom for a minute to sit back down again.

”So, are seals your favourite muggle animals?”[/i] Frederick asked her. "No. Lions are my favorite, seals are adorable but they're not my number one muggle animal." the woman explained. She alwaye loved lions since she was a little girl and she could spend hours watching them in the zoo, but she would never tell that to anyone because she thought every animal deserved the same amount of love, no matter what they are. "What are yours? If you ever thought about that of course" she asked him quietly, enjoying the silence in the kitchen. ”It would be cool if you had a pet seal” Persephone chuckled under her breath at the thought of having a pet seal. Where would she keep it? In the bathtub? "Yes it would be, but I already have a lot of animals" the woman said with a smile and looked up at him with her head still on his shoulder.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Care of Magical Creatures Professor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :
Altitude - Pagina 5 Tumblr_m7l3dfeHyy1rpm9hyo1_250

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley do nov 29 2018, 18:19

It would be hard for her to answer his question if she had a spoon in her mouth. So he took the liberty to remove it, after which she laughed and threw it towards the sink. Her aim wasn’t that bad either. He leaned against her a bit when she grabbed his hand. ”I can, but I tend to zone out after a while”, He replied. Especially if it was a boring subject. Some of his old teachers were not very happy with it. Which was understandable, but still. If they just gave their matter in a more interesting way, he would’ve paid more attention.

Apparently seals were not her favourite animals. He wasn’t really surprised though. They were adorable, yes, but there were so many animals it would’ve been impossible to guess it right the first time. What did surprise him, was that her favourite animal was a lion. ”A lion?” He echoed with a chuckle. ”It’s funny you say that”, He hummed. ”I think mine would be penguins”, He smirked. They were funny to watch, how they walked and all. ”I got a pet cat at home though. He’s adorable too. So for domesticated animals I’d say cat”, He continued. It was only day two and he was already missing Humphry, especially at night when he had to crawl in bed all alone.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor do nov 29 2018, 19:09

”I can, but I tend to zone out after a while” Persephone nodded in agreement and continued to play with his fingers. "That or when someone has a boring voice," the woman replied while she ran a finger over the top of his hand, sticking out her tongue slightly while she was doing that.

”A lion? It’s funny you say that” she frowned again in confusion about what he just said. "Why? I mean it's not weird" she mumbled. A lot of people would say that lions were their favourite animals. ”I think mine would be penguins” the care of macial creatures professor looked up at him and looked at every inch of his face that she could see from his shoulder. "Oh, yes they are adorable" she said and slowly moved her fingers up to his wrist. ”I got a pet cat at home though. He’s adorable too. So for domesticated animals I’d say cat” she nodded again, agreeing with what he said. "You could have a penguins, maybe in your bathroom if you have enough snow there and a low temperature." The woman chuckled and kissed his cheek softly. She couldn't help it, she just wanted to feel his skin against her own as much as she could, knowing he probably had to leave for his work soon.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley do nov 29 2018, 20:15

”Exactly!” He exclaimed enthusiastically after she made the comment about people with a boring voice. ”During training I had to study law, yeah, and that teacher was just horrible”, He recalled. ”Not only did she have a boring voice, it was annoying as well. Boring enough to make you fall asleep, but too annoying to actually do so”, He chuckled. When she ran her finger over his hand, he couldn’t help but squeeze the hand he was holding softly out of reflex. ”That tickles”, He explained with a smirk. The gentleness of her touch made his skin tingle slightly.

”It’s not weird, no. It’s just a funny coincidence”, He replied to her. ”Guess what my patronus is”, He then said, a proud tone audible in his voice. Even if his was a lion though, he liked penguins more. They would probably not be as useful in battle but still. She told him he could try to keep one in his bathroom, if he provided snow and cold. When she kissed his cheek, he turned around a bit and placed his free hand on her jaw, before kissing her gently on her lips for a second. ”Where would I take a shower then though, if my bathroom is frozen?” He asked her, clearly amused by the idea. Besides, Humphry wouldn't quite like sharing his attention with a penguin, he was sure of it.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor do nov 29 2018, 20:44

”Exactly!” He exclaimed enthusiastically, making her heart melt because he was so adorable. ”During training I had to study law, yeah, and that teacher was just horrible. Not only did she have a boring voice, it was annoying as well. Boring enough to make you fall asleep, but too annoying to actually do so” the woman nodded and her brown eyes wandered back to their hands. "That sounds like a way to torture someone" she chuckled and squeezed his hand back. ”That tickles” he explained and she slowly moved her fingers up to his upper arm "Oops" she whispered.

”It’s not weird, no. It’s just a funny coincidence. Guess what my patronus is” He said and her eyes widened slightly. "Wait really? That's awesome!" Persephone raised her voice a little which was filled with enthusiasm, but she quickly apologized for that -as always-. He turned around when she kissed his cheek and placed his free hand on her jaw. She leaned into his hand before he kissed her gently on her lips for a second, almost making Persephone groan in frustation. ”Where would I take a shower then though, if my bathroom is frozen?” He asked and the woman grinned a little. "In my bathroom of course." She winked and grabbed his chin softly before she kissed him again.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley do nov 29 2018, 21:33

It was true, even auror training could be boring. It wasn’t always combat training, or other skills that could be useful in the field. They were, at the core, still some sort of police force. To uphold the law, one must know the law. Pretty logical. He had passed those exams as well, with ease, but only because he knew it was also important and useful. Though he had wished countless times he could skip those classes to do more exciting things instead. Either way, now he could just look back on that time and laugh about it, especially because he knew there were new cadets going through the exact same thing right now.

Now it was her turn to get excited. ”Yeah, I was surprised, to be honest. But it’s nice”, He laughed softly. The lion also happened to be the animal that represented his house, so as soon as he had found out, he had known it was accurate. Better than a penguin, for sure. Especially if they occupied his shower. Though that wasn’t a problem, apparently. He could shower in hers. Fred hummed as she kissed him, his hand wandering to the back of her neck, where he gently weaved his fingers through her hair. ”Too bad I already took a shower when I woke up”, He whispered as he pulled back a little, a cheeky smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor do nov 29 2018, 22:04

”Yeah, I was surprised, to be honest. But it’s nice” she nodded. "It sounds more badass than my patronus" she laughed a little. A lion was a lot better than her own patronus, but she wouldn't change it for all the money in the world.

”Too bad I already took a shower when I woke up” He whispered as he pulled back a little. Persephone rolled her eyes at him and pulled him closer again, brushing her lips against his. "Then you have to shower with the penguins," she said and shrugged. "You'll be the one smelling like a dead fish." The woman told him, pressed her lips against his nose and jumped down from the kitchen counter to move inbetween his legs. "So have fun with that while I leave now and take an actual shower, fish boy" she said and placed a hand on his knee while she talked, slowly running her hand up his leg to the waist of his pants where she brushed her thumb over his skin, winked at him and turned around to walk away.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID