Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Altitude

Pagina 2 van 7 Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Volgende

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Altitude - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Altitude

Bericht van Frederick Crowley za nov 24 2018, 00:47

The whole house cup could bring up the absolute worst in people. He had seen it happen before, especially with the older students. Sadly, whenever there was competition involved, there would always be people who ruined the innocent fun for others. It was a bit concerning though that this trend was a thing between professors as well. He couldn’t help but feel bad when he saw her in a mood like this, especially when it was caused by something that shouldn’t be a problem to begin with. But he respected she changed the subject again, as she had answered his question and kind of wanted to leave the matter behind her.

Enthusiastically he gave her a short description of what he had done after he had left her. Again, her mood seemed to shift towards the negative side. He shifted his body slightly to look at where she was nodding. ”Well, yes, would make sense?” He reacted a bit confused. ”But I came here because I wanted to hang out with you”, He then said, as he turned back towards her. ”So, what do you say, I could use some breakfast, to be honest”, He said with a smile, trying to cheer her up again. It was impossible to stay sad when one was too busy with eating, right?

the past and future are just ideas
Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :
Altitude - Pagina 2 LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Graduate
Species: Wizard

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Persephone Ichor za nov 24 2018, 11:25

Where her hands started to tingle because she wanted to punch Alison they started to tingle because she needed a hug. She was a hug person and she would hug everyone back if they hugged her first, but she would only hug the people that she really cared about or her family.

”Well, yes, would make sense? But I came here because I wanted to hang out with you” Persephone frowned slightly confused because of what he said and she made him confused too with what she said before. "You do?" she asked and looked at him, not believing what he just said. He wanted to hang out with her? "Why do you- Nevermind don't answer that, just-" Without thinking twice about what she was doing she wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his chest. She squeezed her eyes shut and sighed softly. "Sorry, I think I just needed a hug" Persephone mumbled into his chest and smiled a little before she took a step back again, thinking it might make him uncomfortable. "So, what do you say, I could use some breakfast, to be honest” Persephone nodded "Come on we got to go to the kitchen then" she said and turned around to go to the castle.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Care of Magical Creatures Professor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :
Altitude - Pagina 2 Tumblr_m7l3dfeHyy1rpm9hyo1_250

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley za nov 24 2018, 13:33

Normally his brain would be way quicker with figuring out what was going on here. But now, it seemed to lack the necessary information to make a correct analysis. Why would she want to point him to where Nyx was? It wasn’t that hard to find her, was it? If she wasn’t at the quidditch field, she’d be in her room or somewhere around Alison. During this time of the day, she’d be teaching the first years, most likely. But he did not want to go and find his friend right now. He had come outside to follow up on his promise. Besides, he wanted to spend his morning (well, afternoon) with her.

It looked like she was surprised, and didn’t entirely understand. He already wanted to explain, but she was quick to cut him off. Then she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around him. He hummed softly as he hugged her back, leaning his chin on top of her head for a bit. ”Why would you apologise for a hug”, He said, though it wasn’t really a question. He just wanted to let her know that she didn’t have to do that. After a moment, she agreed on going with him to the kitchen. Which was great, because he was 1) hungry and 2) cold.

Fred grabbed her hand and gently guided her towards the castle. ”What house are you in, actually?” He asked suddenly. For students it was easy. They were wearing uniforms according to their house. Meanwhile he put his other hand in his pocket and fidgeted with his wand a bit. The trip to the castle wasn’t that long, luckily. When they entered, he wondered if she’d pull her hand back. Personally, he wouldn’t mind if anyone saw them like this though. But she worked here, so maybe it was better for her she kept it professional.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor za nov 24 2018, 14:08

The woman shrugged when he asked her why she would apologize for a hug. "Not everyone is a hugger" she replied. "But it looks like you don't mind so..." she wrapped her arms around him again and hugged him. Not for long because he had to eat something, but she just needed a hug. Maybe two. Or three.

Persephone smiled when he took her hand and guided her towards the castle. ”What house are you in, actually?” Persephone looked up at him and grinned a little. "What do you think?" She always thought it was pretty obvious that she was a Hufflepuff, but maybe that was just because she didn't fit into any of the other houses if you would only hear a description from them. They entered the castle and she thought about pulling her hand back for a second, but she didn't. She moved a bit closer to him and slowly moved her thumb over his hand. "You don't have to do this," she whispered and looked up at him. Yes she worked here and it would most likely get students talking but she didn't care about that.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley za nov 24 2018, 14:50

Her explanation was kind of logical. And her conclusion was not wrong either. ”I don’t mind at all, no”, He chuckled, quite happy she decided to give him another one. He could honestly spend all day hugging her. Softly, he rubbed her lower back as he pulled her in as close as possible. It made him warm, and he wasn’t just talking about physical heat anymore. There was a warmth spreading through his chest, all throughout his body even. As if she was glowing and carried that feeling over to him.

During their walk, he didn’t want to lose that connection. So he held her hand. Such a simple gesture, but he appreciated it more than she would probably realise. He glanced her way for a second when she turned her head towards him. ”Hmm, it’s hard to answer as I don’t know you long enough yet, you know”, He chuckled. Besides, being sorted into a house only took the more extreme personality traits into account. He was a Gryffindor, but he had some Slytherin and Ravenclaw traits as well. She could now either tell him, or wait a bit longer until he had a better idea of who she was as a person.

Apparently she was not scared to be seen walking through the hallways with him. Which was a reassuring thought. ”I know, but I want to”, He simply replied to her. ”As long as you don’t mind”, He shrugged. He would only be here for so long, and he wanted to enjoy this as much as possible. In the meantime, they were getting closer to the kitchen. He knew it wouldn’t be too busy down there, as lunch time was only over recently. Once the dishes were done, it usually calmed down, until the moment dinner had to be prepared.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor za nov 24 2018, 17:44

His arms wrapped around her again and she smiled more. He made her feel safe and alive at the same time. ”I don’t mind at all, no” he chuckled. "Good," she replied softly. "Because I'm not letting you go" Persephone laughed a little. He made her feel funny inside. Like she had a lot of firewhiskey (or too much) would probably be the best way for her to decribe it right now.

”Hmm, it’s hard to answer as I don’t know you long enough yet, you know” Persephone continued to slowly rub her thumb over his hand while they got closer to the kitchen. "Do you want to know or do you want to wait and figure it out yourself?" she asked and looked around in the halls while she spoke. ”I know, but I want to. As long as you don’t mind” The students that were around gave them strange looks or made their friends look at them too. If someone asked her what they were she wouldn't know what she was supposed to answer. They didn't know each other, all they knew were each others names. "Of course not" she smiled and pulled his hand to stop him from walking. "Why would I?" she asked and got on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek quickly.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley za nov 24 2018, 19:54

It felt a bit unrealistic to be this close to her. They didn’t really know each other that well. He couldn’t even guess which house she belonged to. Not that it mattered, but it said enough about how little he actually knew about her. At the same time, it felt so right. He did not have a feeling that they were rushing things. Usually, he would not act on his feelings like he was now. She just had that effect on him. And he didn’t mind it at all. ”I want to find out for myself”, He said after thinking about it for a minute. He was planning on spending more time with her anyway. Maybe, by the end of his small vacation, he would have a clearer idea.

Of course he noticed how a lot of students were giving them looks as they walked by. To him, it was no problem. He just worried a bit for her reputation. He didn’t want nasty rumours to spread. She had to live here, after all. But she didn’t seem to mind either. The small kiss on his cheek proved that. He laughed warmly and lifted his hand to gently stroke her cheek, to fix her hair out of her face. Though it quickly jumped back. ”I don’t know, maybe you value your reputation”, He shrugged lightly. Hopefully she wouldn’t get in trouble.

Once they arrived at the kitchen, they were out of sight anyway. He opened the door with the little hack almost everyone knew about. The warmth of the kitchen overwhelmed him. He let go of her for a second to take off his cloak. ”Is it hot in here, or is it just you?” He chuckled, actually hating himself for making such a cheesy joke. Quickly he let his gaze wander over the cabinets. ”Oh, important question”, He said, as he turned towards her again, a smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth. ”What do you pour first, milk or cereal?”

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor zo nov 25 2018, 00:41

”I want to find out for myself” She nodded and he laughed when she kissed his cheek. His laugh made her feel warm inside and somewhere deep down she wished she could hear his laugh for the rest of her life, but he had a job and she didn't even know anything about him. He moved a hand up to fix her hair out of her face and she leaned into his hand slightly. ”I don’t know, maybe you value your reputation” Reputation? A laugh rolled from her lips. "My reputation? Honestly if I say another word to Alison she would most likely make sure I lose my job or she starts some sort of rumor" she shrugged "So no, I do not care about my reputation at all." Or the students that were giving them looks. She already knew that they would give her hell in class so why would she even bother to hide the fact that she was holding hands with someone that made her feel so happy? Someone that made her feel like she could take on the whole world.

They arrived in the kitchen and the professor pulled her hand back from his when he took his cloak off. ”Is it hot in here, or is it just you?” Persephone laughed loudly at what he said, but she did blush a little at his horrible pickup line. "No, it's hot in here because of you." she replied with a wink while taking her coat off. ”Oh, important question” He turned towards her again and a small smirk played on his lips which made her curious to hear his 'important' question. ”What do you pour first, milk or cereal?” "Ah yes that is a very important question indeed" she said and sat down on the kitchen counter after using a chair to get on it. "Cereal first of course, I'm not a monster." She reached out to grab his hand but could only reach the collar of his shirt so she used that to pull him closer to her again. "What do you pour first?" Her hand let go of his collar and grabbed his hand to play with his fingers while she looked into his eyes, raising an eyebrow at him. "Oh I have a question! Would you rather have fingers as toes or toes as fingers?" Her eyebrows wiggled when she asked her question and she pulled him a bit closer so that he was between her legs, but he could still move away if that was what he wanted.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID