Expecto Patronum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Altitude

Pagina 7 van 7 Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Altitude - Pagina 7 Empty Re: Altitude

Bericht van Frederick Crowley ma dec 10 2018, 20:18

At the office, he had seen countless of people cast the patronus charm. It was interesting to see how even aurors had animals that were considered to be docile or friendly. There were qualities in each of them that were useful in battling a dementor. So there was not even one thought going through his mind that might sound like he was judging her patronus. When she mentioned it though, he could understand why she would think that way. ”No, it’s not a bad patronus”, He agreed with her. ”I like it a lot, actually. I hope you never have to face a dementor all together, but I’m sure that if it occurs, you’ll be fine”, He shared his thoughts on the matter. It wasn’t like she had asked for his opinion, but he was just pretty straightforward as a person.

One of his other personality traits, was the fact that he liked to keep moving and doing stuff. Of course he could enjoy a lazy day hanging on the couch and watching movies. But why would he want to do that here if he could go explore the castle a bit? With her as his adventure-buddy, even. She agreed on at least going to take a shower. ”Nah, I don’t mind. And who knows, I bet there’s lots to do around here”, He said with a smirk. With a gentle tug, he pulled her towards the exit. She would have to guide the way though, as he had no idea where her room was.

the past and future are just ideas
Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :
Altitude - Pagina 7 LZ9ajdK

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID
Year: Graduate
Species: Wizard

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht van Persephone Ichor vr jan 18 2019, 13:06

"Nah, I don't mind. And who knows, I bet there's lots to do around here" He said and gently tugged her to the exit. Persephone chuckled softly and let him pull her towards the exit while she squeezed his hand softly. "Who knows," the woman wiggled her eyebrows at him and pulled him with her to the side of the castle where she was staying when she was at Hogwarts. Some students pointed at them again but ignored it and played with his fingers.

She opened the door to her room and pulled him with her, closing it behind him again. It wasn't big but it had the stuff she needed and that was enough (and some things she got when she was traveling). "Make yourself comfortable, unless you need a shower too." She said with a wink. "Just don't get to close too that" the woman gestured to a small tree by the wall with some bowtruckles. "I still have to find a place for it outside but if I move them now they'll turn into bowtruckle lollipops, well they probably won't but-" she pressed her lips together when she started to talk too much again. It was a habbit for her to either talk too much or not at all. She was so used to talking to animals so witches or wizards were strange and confusing for her. Persephone opened her mouth to apologize for speaking too much but closed it again, realising that he probably didn't want to hear it anyways.

[flut]

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Care of Magical Creatures Professor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :
Altitude - Pagina 7 Tumblr_m7l3dfeHyy1rpm9hyo1_250

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley zo jan 20 2019, 02:18

Part of him was curious to see her room. It was after all a private space to the person living in it. A room could tell a lot about a person. What they found interesting enough to keep close instead of throwing away, how tidy it was, if it was decorated with thought of detail or not, how cozy it felt. It was a reflection of the owner’s personality, in a way. So once they arrived at the room, he couldn’t help but let his gaze wander around for a second, before she demanded his attention by speaking up. Frederick looked over at the corner of the room she was pointing at, and saw a small tree with some bowtruckles around it. Of course. He hadn’t expected anything else, to be honest.

”Well, as much as I would like to hang out here and invade your privacy for a bit,” He said with an innocent grin. ”I think I’d be much more comfortable in the shower with you than out here all by myself”, He finished, after which he turned to the tree. ”No offence”, He apologised to the little creatures. He stepped towards her and ran his fingers over her skin, where her shirt didn’t cover her neck. ”I hope you like your water warm”, He chuckled. Not ‘this is hell and I’m showering in lava’ warm though. He didn’t want to go to Hell just yet.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor zo jan 20 2019, 08:33

She noticed him looking around in her room and waited a bit longer than usual before she opened her mouth and warned him about the tree. She didn't spend a lot of time in her bedroom so she didn't really see the point of decorating it with a lot of stuff. Of course you had the usual picture next to your bed and a small succulent by the window, but it wasn't much. No big paintings, just enough to make it feel like home.

”Well, as much as I would like to hang out here and invade your privacy for a bit,” Persephone rolled her eyes with a smile on her lips while she looked at him, somehow imagining him going through her stuff with a bra on top of his head. ”I think I’d be much more comfortable in the shower with you than out here all by myself” he said and turned to the tree. ”No offence” He apologised to her bowtruckles and a chuckle rolled from her lips. "I think they'll understand," she mumbled and shivered slightly when his fingers touched her skin. ”I hope you like your water warm” She cupped his cheek with one hand and moved the other to the back of his neck to pull him a bit closer to her. "Who knows?" Persephone whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek before turning around to go to the bathroom.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley di jan 29 2019, 02:00

It was interesting to be invited into such a private place as a bedroom. He rarely ever invited people to his house. Not his friends from work anyway. Alison had been staying over a couple of times, but that was it. Not even Lev, but that would change soon, when Christmas would come around. He was quite honoured she already allowed him to look around her room. At the same time, she basically asked him if he wanted to take a shower together. It wasn’t like it could get any more private than that, right? Now he had actually said yes to both suggestions. Were they moving this too fast? Perhaps. But it seemed impossible to stop now.

A shiver ran down his spine when she put her hand on the back of his neck. A smile graced his lips when she gently kissed his cheek and then walked towards the bathroom. He bit on his lower lip for just a second, before moving as well. He took his wand out of his pocket before entering the bathroom. The wood could get a bit damp if they’d take a hot shower, and he didn’t want it to get damaged. Once inside, he closed the door behind him and started looking around again. Women’s bathrooms were often messy, but her room had given him the impression she’d have a tidy bathroom as well.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor wo jan 30 2019, 00:06

Persephone turned around to look at him when she opened the door to her bathroom and smiled a little. She never moved as fast as they did and it was kind of exciting in a way. The woman knew his name and what he did for a living, but that was everything she knew, even though she planned on getting to know him more if he wanted to see her again after today. He closed the door behind him and Persephone's dark brown eyes looked around. Just like her room the bathroom was tidy. No unnececairy stuff lying around. Everything she needed was there and the stuff she barely used just demanded too much space. She had a shower big enough for two and a bathtub in the corner, but she couldn't remember if she ever used that thing for herself in the past three years that she was a teacher at Hogwarts.

It took her a couple of seconds to realize that her wand was still in her hair and she pulled it out of it to put it somewhere where it would stay dry while they would take a hot shower. She turned around on her heels again to turn the shower on and she let her dark eyes run over his body. Her hands found their way up to the white blouse she was wearing that day and slowly started to unbutton the first two buttons. 

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Frederick Crowley zo feb 03 2019, 01:03

Against his expectations, the bathroom was as tidy as the bedroom. There was no extra-ordinary amount of soaps and shower gels and shampoos and bottles of conditioner. He hated to admit that his bathroom was way more cluttered with stuff than hers. Also due to the fact he always bought new bottles before the old ones were empty, and refused to threw the half-empty bottles out. He was just too sensitive to certain scents. When he smelled a new version of his preferred brands, he just had to buy it. And thus his bathroom ended up being a small grocery shop for soap by itself.

Perse didn’t leave him much time to look around though. She started slowly unbuttoning her shirt. His attention shifted right back to her. For a few moments, he stood there, frozen on the spot. Not quite sure how to react, overwhelmed by her presence. Then he got himself to move again, almost automatically pulling his sweater and t-shirt over his head and tossing it to the corner of the room. He felt exposed, but in a good way. There was nothing he’d hide from her. His pants was the next item of clothing to go, as he then turned towards the shower and got the water running, so it could warm up.

Frederick Crowley
Auror
Frederick Crowley
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
Wolf

Hogwarts ID

Bericht van Persephone Ichor vr maa 08 2019, 12:06

She never really meant to actually take a shower with him, but now that he was there with her she wouldn't want it any other way. Yes they were moving fast, very fast, but she couldn't find anything in her body that wanted them to stop, that wanted them to get dressed and just do what they planned in the kitchen.

Her face turned a bright red when it looked like he froze the second she started to unbutton her shirt and almost wanted to apologize, but when he took his shirt off all she did was look at his body. "Shit." Persephone mumbled with her dark eyes on his body. The white blouse she was wearing ended up on top of his clothes and she kicked her shoes off. Her pants were off within seconds and she took some steps closer to him while she wrapped her arms around her own body trying to hide the scars that she got while traveling around the world.

BY MITZI
Persephone Ichor
Persephone Ichor
icon + karakterkaart :

IC :

Name :
celyn

Hogwarts ID